Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review - DS Laboratories Vexum SL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
DS Laboratories Vexum SL is designed to reduce, and in some cases, remove the double chin. It is supposed to be able to dissolve the fat lipids and then tighten the skin. I don’t really have a double chin but I do have some loose skin on my neck and thought I would give it a go.

Texture: It is a whitish coloured gel with no scent. Very easy to use as it sinks in well with no residue and is not greasy.

Ingredients: water, glycerin, coco-glucoside, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, glaucine, hydrolyzed celosia cristata flower/seed extract, hydrolyzed prunella vulgaris extract, carnitine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caffeine, alcohol, carbomer, benzyl alcohol, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, and diethylhexyl sebacate.

Packaging: Hard plastic bottle with pump. The pump works well and the size is 50ml.

Cost: Very affordable.

Usage: 2 pumps morning and night. The amount pumped out is only small so it will last some time.

Does it work: It seems to. So far I have used it for a month and I can see a definite tightening of the skin on my neck. Although I have been using other products over the top, they are products I have used on many occasions and they had no effect on the skin so I can only assume the changes are due to this product. I am now going to try it on my elevens as well and see what happens. If this area has a buildup of fat then this product may help to reduce it.

Conclusion: I will continue to use the product up and see the results then. If there is further improvement then I will repurchase. I would think the container will last several months so I should have a good idea by then just how effective it has been.

It is sold on EDS: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ds-laboratories-vexum-sl-p_11289.htm

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review bushy! It definitely piqued my interest as I also have some loose skin on my neck which I would love to see even some improvement on.

Please give us another review when you have finished the product. TIA
Bermie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:08 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the review,
can I just ask? is it one of those ones that just instantly tighten and you feel like you can't move? I hate that feeling!

let us know how you go..thanks again Very Happy
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Just as an update, I gave up on it.
However, I don't have any fat on my neck so it may work in that area for others. I did try it for about a month on my elevens with no effect at all. Have since had significant improvement on my elevens with M Lab though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi bushy,

Thank's for the update, I was about to order this.
May I ask why you gave up on it since you said it worked to tighten your neck?
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Bushy, which MLab product(s) are you using on your 11 ?

bushy wrote:
However, I don't have any fat on my neck so it may work in that area for others. I did try it for about a month on my elevens with no effect at all. Have since had significant improvement on my elevens with M Lab though.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Hi bushy,

Thank's for the update, I was about to order this.
May I ask why you gave up on it since you said it worked to tighten your neck?

After my initial review, there were no further changes on my neck and I was mainly interested in it trying to fix my elevens which it did nothing for. However it is designed for neck fat so that may be where it works best.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 am      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
Bushy, which MLab product(s) are you using on your 11 ?

bushy wrote:

I am using all the M Lab products for anti aging including the cleanser, toner, serum, night treatment cream, day treatment spf15 and eye cream. So it isn't just one product from the line, but a combination of all of them. I have been buying them when there have been 50% off deals.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 am      Reply with quote
O.K. then, I thought you had success with one specific one.
I bought two antiaging travel collections (when it was 50% off at Skinstore) - and used them exclusively for quite a while, but saw no changes/results. Actually I liked the cleanser best...

bushy wrote:
I am using all the M Lab products for anti aging including the cleanser, toner, serum, night treatment cream, day treatment spf15 and eye cream. So it isn't just one product from the line, but a combination of all of them. I have been buying them when there have been 50% off deals.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
For the 11's try Dior capture serum!
It is amazing and also Capture cream, light? I think it is .

I saw results after a few hours and with consistent use my frown lines are reduced by 3/4of what they were before.

My only problem is that where my frownlines were I now have red marks where my skin regenarated or smoothed out.

Not sure of the cost of Capture products,serum might be $120..I usedto get tons of samples for free from Dior,
but have not bought anything since they discontinued most nail polish and perfumes I liked Sad
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |