Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Ultrasonic Beauty -please recommend
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
I am looking for an handheld ultrasonic,but don`t know what to buy.
I saw one on Amazon,its called "ultrasonic beauty",anyone tried this?Or can anyone recommend me something?
I have more faith in ultrasonic than light therapy,after reading tonns of reviews...
What i am looking for is something to firm my neck,and eye-area.Otherwise i am ok.(no lines over lips etc)
Is ultrasound really working?
Thank you in advance!
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I have the Skindream Titanium ultrasonic gadget. I have only been using it for two weeks. You use it every day for 5 - 10 minutes for an initial 3 -4 weeks, thereafter you are into maintenance mode of 2 -3 times a week.

It is too early to say how this is working. You must not put it on the eye area but you can use it around the orbital bone.

It is a beautifully made & crafted item being made in Germany. It oozes quality. It is used at 50% on the face 100% on the body. Here is the tec spec from the website & some details about the titanium head of the ultrasonic device.

Ultrasound Handset:
Housing: Coated ABS
Switch (settings): 1 = Approx. 50% (0.5 W/cm²), 2 = Approx. 100% (1 W/cm²)
TITANIUM sonic head: Size: 32 mm in diameter, Power: 0.5–1 W/cm², Frequency: 1 MHz
Operating temperature: +10 to +40°C
Storage temperature: -15 to +70°C
Thermal fuse (TITANIUM sonic head): Approx. +41°C
Dimensions: 215 x 65 x 45 mm

Extensive laboratory tests have shown that the oscillation energy can be transmitted through the titanium head evenly and without any loss over the skin for the first time ever. The SkinDream® TITANIUM sonic head is produced exclusively and of the highest quality standard in a small-scale factory in Germany.

SkinDream® TITANIUM is the world's first cosmetic ultrasound system for home use with a TITANIUM sonic head.

I too looked on Amazon & searched around, but took fright at the number of ultrasonic gadgets coming from China that were swamping eBay, some sounded quite unsafe, other write ups said they did not work or were downright dangerous. I decided with ultrasound you wanted to be sure the gadget was tested properly, designed by people who knew what they were doing & as it is expensive, I wanted to be sure it would indeed work.You don't want to take any chances where the skin on your body & in particular your face is involved.

The Skindream has a titanium head as the company say cheaper versions using ordinary metal do not penetrate sufficiently into the deeper layers of the skin to do any good. I am hoping to shift a couple of pigmentation marks & keep my skin looking good.This link below tells you all about the Skindream Titanium.

http://www.skindream-titanium.com/en.html

I live in the UK & found it very difficult to buy the item. I was about to order through the European rep for the company (Manuel) when I finally located a site in the UK selling them. Here is the link:

http://www.stress-solutions.info/store.html?page=shop.browse&category_id=6

It looks as if sales via the website above will be available soon, but it is not up & running yet. HTH.

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
Thank you for putting such a major effort in looking this product up!I also spent hours on the web trying to find one,only to read people were dissatisfied.So i gave up the whole idea a while ago.
This looks like quality,but uopppsss expensive!! Embarassed I need to save for this one,but it might be worth it.
Please keep us updated on the effect you will have over time! Smile

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |