Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gang I have finally found something that works for me. I have read and tried every eye cream or serum that has been mentioned on this forum. Unfortunately, none of them produced satisfactory results for me Crying or Very sad Last month I saw a post here about Easy Eye Solutions,posted by Nancy,she is a newbie here. The fact that she had only this post made me a little leery. But desperate women do desperate things, so I took the plunge and ordered Laughing And oh my goodness! I am glad I did. I have had eye bags and nothing short of some of the instant drying products would tuck them. Easy Eye Solution tucks,treats,works over a moisturizer, and YOU CAN EVEN PUT MAKEUP OVER IT! Shock My eyes look as good as they did when I was 20! Cool Seriously I thought I was head for eye surgery and now my eyes look perfect. The serum stays on all day until you remove it and night. When you remove it you are pleasantly surprised that the eye bags are still tucked without the serum....it is a treatment. the company also sells a light eye moisturizer that has a luminous glow that works perfectly with the serum...although it will work with other light eye cream. The moisturizer works also on dark circles.To finally find something that works on me is just thrilling...I am not longer the (eye)bag lady !Laughing Oh I almost forgot it smooths out the crepy look under the eyes Very Happy If you have the same issues as me you can check it our here. You guys will love LOVE IT! http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Argh! Fellow bag lady here, as you well know.. Rolling Eyes

Do you think this would work to tuck in the overnight bags above my cheeks.. Embarassed Mine are weird fluid, fatty puffs, closer to the cheek than the undereye..

So far none of the instant stuff has worked for me at all.. It just leaves a chalky residue, that makes everything look worse.. Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy I think I would would use the email at the website and ask that question. I have had lots of questions and there is always a quick response.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,

thank you so much from a fellow bag lady. Even if it is going to do for me only a half of what it did for you - I will be thrilled. I have most of the available eye creams/serums that are being produced, and so far did not find anything that would really do a difference. So I am definitely going to try this one.

Thanks again for the find and sharing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Sigma,
Please let us know how you like the product. Since you have traveled the same roads of the various eye products your review will be valuable to others here. It is so good to be a member of a large forum where you can just mention a product and get instant feedback from reliable people. And Sigma if you get the results that I have you will be following me with excitementImageImage
Good luck!
Toby

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Which eye product, Toby, Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment or Illuminating Eye Care? or was it both! Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
havana8,
I now have both. I actually only started with the Instant Eye Tuck serum but found my eye moisturizer was really thick and wasn't the best compliment to the serum. So I later got the Illuminating eye care moisturizer and Love it. It is light and works great with the Instant Eye Tuck serum. Another thing that I failed to mention in my original post was that the eye area has plenty of flexibility with this product on. Some eye tuck products harden and if you smile your eye area looks like it is going crack very odd looking. This isn't like that. It looks very natural, actually in the perfect zone Very Happy. I am a happy camper and finally my efforts paid off Very Happy Nothing like a woman on a mission Dancing .
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,

I placed the order early in the morning today (as soon as I had read your post). I guess it speaks quite eloquently about the level of desperation. Hopefully I will get it sooner then 2 weeks the guy said in his email. I will definitely let everyone know how it works out for me.

Thanks again!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, by any chance does your "Eye Tuck Serum" have the ingredients listing?

I wrote an email at the site, and waiting for a reply on my 'overnight' bag question.. Rolling Eyes

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
havana8

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Toby, by any chance does your "Eye Tuck Serum" have the ingredients listing?

I wrote an email at the site, and waiting for a reply on my 'overnight' bag question.. Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Toby!

Kassy, I think they are listed on their site....

Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/instanteyetuck_info.html

Illuminating Eye Care
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Soluable Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Triethanolamine, Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Fragrance (Parfum)
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/illuminatingeyecare_info.html
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Toby,

I placed the order early in the morning today (as soon as I had read your post). I guess it speaks quite eloquently about the level of desperation. Hopefully I will get it sooner then 2 weeks the guy said in his email. I will definitely let everyone know how it works out for me.

Thanks again!

I know about the desperation Pray . When you get your product I found there was a slight learning curve to figure out just how much of the serum I needed. I emailed several times because I wanted to get it down to perfection. I got lots of great information and there are makeup artist that swear by the products. Eye bags are such a common problem with men and women, now that I have found something that actually works it makes me want to share it when I see someone with an eye bag problem. I guess most people would flip out with that Rolling Eyes Oh well that is what forums and the internet are for!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

I know it is the weekend but Zach is really good about getting to emails. Have you heard anything in regards to your questions?
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Toby,

Thanks for the great review. I ordered both products, yesterday.
I honestly don't remember what I look like without bags under my eyes,
so I can't wait to see the results!

Sue
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

I know it is the weekend but Zach is really good about getting to emails. Have you heard anything in regards to your questions?
Toby

Not yet Toby, but it's a holiday weekend for some, so I'll probably hear something by tomorrow..

I'll post as soon as I hear anything.

TimeCat

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Just found this thread and this product certainly looks interesting. I look forward to seeing what kind of results you all get. It's pretty pricey, isn't it?
Any idea how long the Eye Tuck bottle would last?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
The eye tuck will last about a year, you only need a drop for each eye and it does stay on all day. I apply around 6:30am and take my makeup off around 11:00pm and it is still good!Shock Many of the instant tuck products only last for six hours before needing reapplication. Considering the product is a treatment as well as a 5 minute fix and last a year helps justify the price. Or it did for me. I have spent a fortune on so many products that didn't work Rolling Eyes It is just wonderful to finally find one that does.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Toby,

if you can possibly share the tips about the correct way of using the products would be fantastic. I am anxiously waiting for the products and keeping my hopes up. The under eye bags and double chin age one so much, and are so hard to get rid of...

Thanks in advance!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
sigma,
Cheer up you are not alone in this quest. Thankfully this forum is a wonderful resourse of information to help us work through our issues. With the products: I feel for the best look and I like perfection for the eyes the Illuminating Eye Care is very good. It is light and allows the instant eye tuck to work beautifully. So when I get ready to do my face in the morning I put the Illuminating Eye Care on the eye area top lid and bottom. Then go ahead and moisturize my face and start with the makeup. I use a liquid foundation and I apply that as well as all my eye makeup. Now I don't put foundation over the eye moisturizer. The last think I do is apply the instant eye tuck, I use a small amount and lightly rub it into the eye bags area. I don't go too close to the cheek, just the eye bag area. Then I go eat breakfast(a fast one). When I come back and do my hair the eye area looks very good, if I need a dab more I put just a tiny bit. Too much isn't a good thing. If I notice any white film or anything I put a slight amount of water on my finger and barely pat over the area. If you wanted to put foundation over it you could at this point. I have done it both ways and really like it best without anything over it. You won't believe how smooth the under eye area is....that is why I don't even use foundation over it. Now for the double chin, I don't have one but I will pm you thoughts about that.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Toby

I heard from Zach today, and sent him a picture of my dreaded (whatever it is), and long story short, he doesn't know if the serum would help..

Here's part of his reply;

I know that the serum would shrink your puffiness but how much and for how long I couldn't say. I do not want to make fantastic claims that the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment will do the job. I simply don't know.

Although you are more than welcome to give my product a try, I don't have high hopes that it would give you the results you are looking for.

I hope my response helps.

Very Best Regards, Zach

Oh well, the search continues... Rolling Eyes

rubygirl
5% products discount

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, I'm very interested in this product and your post is pretty inspiring. Can you provide any updates on your progress with Easy-Eye Solutions?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
I was looking at Christopher Drummond,a New York makeup artist,website today and was shocked to see that he has a video using Easy Eye solutions. I will post the site but before you watch it realize he isn't using the products the way they are intended to be used. The moisturizer should go on first and then the eye tuck. I think Christopher is wanting to focus on the products also being good for dark circles so he places the moisturizer on top. If you have eye bags it really doesn't work well that way. But take a look...it is one of the instructional videos down the side. When you click on it it will say dark circles be gone.
http://christopherdrummondbeauty.blogspot.com/
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Correction to the above post!!!!!(Product can be used both ways)
Toby wrote:
I was looking at Christopher Drummond,a New York makeup artist,website today and was shocked to see that he has a video using Easy Eye solutions. I will post the site but before you watch it realize that Christopher is using the products for a focus on dark circles and he is applying the serum before the moisturizer. If the main focus is on eye bags usually the moisturizer goes on first and then the serum. Different people have success using it different ways.When you pull up the site the instructional videos are down the side. When you click on it it will say dark circles be gone.
http://christopherdrummondbeauty.blogspot.com/
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Toby, do you also use a vitamin C eye serum? I guess not, you do not mention it in your post. I do and I am wondering what my routine should be in the morning, which one would go first: the vit C eye serum or the easy eye solutions product(s). Any thoughts? My impulsive side showed up today and I have ordered both products. However, I would like to continue using the vit C eye serum...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I would email that question to Zach on the website. I would think that the C serum would be fine, using before the moisturizer.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I'm interested and will peruse the sites linked to.

I have more of an issue with circles under my eyes - they aren't fantastically dark but I don't use concealer cause I haven't found one I am happy with (most crease in my crow's feet and make the area look worse!).

Any one try the dark circle product with good results???

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |