Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)
Lash and brow growth from Skin Actives.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
dreamskin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I have been using my S A S Brow and Lash serum for about 4 weeks and really am noticing a difference in my brows and also the length of my lashes. I am using a cheapo mascara, does anyone know a really good one for thickening and also has anyone else had any success with the Skin Actives Lash Serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Obviously not.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 am      Reply with quote
I've used it and actually ordered it twice. My lashes did look good and I had very little loss of lashes but Rapidlash and Careprost (generic lumigan) made the most difference for me because now my lashes are really thick and long.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
never heard of SAS brow and lash serum. How much is it? What's the active ingredient?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
never heard of SAS brow and lash serum. How much is it? What's the active ingredient?

Here is a link to the product on Skinactives site, it won't let me copy the ingredient list to post it here. Smile

http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=154

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
thank you. wow, it's only $9.50? That's cheap. Anyone else tried it?
Foxglove
5% products discount

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered this several months ago, and truthfully, I did not see much difference in length. Also, I hated how much it stung my eyes if I accidentally got any in. What I did notice was that my lashes were softer, so I think it works as a conditioner in that regard.
lotus108

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I used it faithfully til gone and it stung like heck. It did nothing. I don't like to put a product down, but it was a waste. Went on to PTR Eyelashes to Die For. Minimal. Using Lumigan for 6 months and almost every person I meet asks if I have false lashes on.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
my lashes are getting longer, but nothing to wow about
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Foxglove wrote:
I ordered this several months ago, and truthfully, I did not see much difference in length. Also, I hated how much it stung my eyes if I accidentally got any in. What I did notice was that my lashes were softer, so I think it works as a conditioner in that regard.

As tempted as I originally was by the great price the reports of stinging eyes made me steer clear of this product! Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Found this stung my eyes and didn't use it past a week, so can't really give an answer as to whether it works or not...lol

i have sensitive eyes and really didn't like the sting.
tmeyer66
5% products discount

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I found that this product also stung my eyes. I attempted to use it for a couple of weeks, and couldn't keep on it, due to the stinging.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Natalyn wrote:
thank you. wow, it's only $9.50? That's cheap. Anyone else tried it?

I did, and had zero results on both my eyebrows and eyelashes.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I also used it and ordered a 2nd time and never saw any results.
blondehart
5% products discount

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it about 2 weeks & I am seeing results: my brows seem darker & thicker & my lashes are longer.

It's not as dramatic as I would like..so I'll prolly buy the generic Latisse next.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe you wanna try Talika. Its "Lipocils" work really well on your lashes in just 28 days
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
tmeyer66 wrote:
I found that this product also stung my eyes. I attempted to use it for a couple of weeks, and couldn't keep on it, due to the stinging.

For the price I broke down and gave it a shot a while back, tried it once stung like all hell, pitched it in the garbage!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
S A S Brow and Lash serum I haven't heard of it.It could buy form EDS?
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Have you checked out Ardelle? It seems to be pretty popular with the EDSers here
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 11, 2024 1:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |