Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Looking for an AMAZING under eye moisturizer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
vaaak

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
So i've tried a lot. Clinque's all about eyes, Claudine's SUPER expensive under eye moisturizer...sure they moisturize but I want something better! I have dark circles, lines, and bags under my eyes. Any ideas??
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 am      Reply with quote
My faves are Avon Anew Clinical Lift - if you have saggy upper eyes, really recommend this, I notice the difference if I don't use it for a few days (and my eyes arent that saggy!)Embarassed Also it seems to have lessened my dark circles a little

Next Kiehls Imperiale Repairatuer Moisturising Eye balm, this feels a little like vaseline (which I used for a few yrs around my eyes, so am used to), but really does a good job of moisturising the undereye area. Have started using retin-a around the eye, and find this really helps with the dryness and fine lines.

Finally, try Easy Eye solutions for your eye bags, seems to work for lots of people, though I've not seen any results. Crying or Very sad

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am      Reply with quote
mowgli wrote:
My faves are Avon Anew Clinical Lift - if you have saggy upper eyes, really recommend this, I notice the difference if I don't use it for a few days (and my eyes arent that saggy!)Embarassed Also it seems to have lessened my dark circles a little

OOh. This sounds good. So, this works for the saggy upper lids?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:17 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
mowgli wrote:

OOh. This sounds good. So, this works for the saggy upper lids?

Bump that, I want to hear if this is really working for people! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Check out reviews below. Looks like its a bit of a mixed bag for people, but at around £5/$5 (from eBay), its not too much of a burden to try it. I'm not the most perceptive of people when it comes to things like this, but when I use this I notice a wide eyed lifted look. Its in 2 parts, the gel is for the upper eyes, but I like the cream too.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=75801/Anew_Clinical_Eye_Lift/Avon/Treatments_(Eye)

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 am      Reply with quote
mowgli wrote:
Check out reviews below. Looks like its a bit of a mixed bag for people, but at around £5/$5 (from eBay), its not too much of a burden to try it. I'm not the most perceptive of people when it comes to things like this, but when I use this I notice a wide eyed lifted look. Its in 2 parts, the gel is for the upper eyes, but I like the cream too.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=75801/Anew_Clinical_Eye_Lift/Avon/Treatments_(Eye)

Thanks, Mowgli. For that price, it certainly won't hurt to try it!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I've tried so many eye creams and still have dark circles and bags. Easy Eye Tuck is a nice temporary fix but hasn't been permanent for me. My daytime eye cream is Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream and that's very moisturizing, which at least let's me wear concealer. I'm still in search of another eye cream for night though. Going to check out the Avon one now on Ebay.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am      Reply with quote
The PSF eye cream, available here at EDS is fantastic. There is a whole thread all about it. (I can't link yet.)
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 am      Reply with quote
isomers 3000 for eyes. $60/30ml. You can but atwww.isomers.ca
good moisturzier.
caboodle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
zhoushuhappy ss that the "One 3000 for Eyes" or the "Fast Eyelift Serum"?

Have you tried the Fast Eyelift Serum, too?

The "One 3000 For Eyes" has:

"Sodium Hyaluronate, Eyeless, Matrixyl 3000. Hyloxyl, MDI complex, Lipolight

1-2 drops of serum all around eye contour (under eyes, lid, and brow). Avoid getting product in the eye.

Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycogen, Polyamide-12 Triazaminostilbenedisulfonate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben."

zhoushuhappy wrote:
isomers 3000 for eyes. $60/30ml. You can but atwww.isomers.ca
good moisturzier.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I second the PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream. It is amazing! I've strayed several times & have tried other brands, always to come back to PSF. EDS was giving away a free full sized jar of this eye cream when you order the Prolatogen Eyelash Enhancer - I don't know if that offer is still going on though. You may want to check it out?
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 am      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:
I second the PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream. It is amazing! I've strayed several times & have tried other brands, always to come back to PSF. EDS was giving away a free full sized jar of this eye cream when you order the Prolatogen Eyelash Enhancer - I don't know if that offer is still going on though. You may want to check it out?

Is this eyecream mainly moisturizing or does it help with under eye lines as well -- which is my biggest issue? Thanks!

Kim

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:

Doodlebug or anyone, who makes this PSF eye cream? I am trying to find it on EDS and do not see it listed? Thanks Can you tell me how much it costs? Thanks
ereperez
5% products discount

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 am      Reply with quote
Don’t use chemicals for this. You can put cucumber on your eyes and regularly apply aloe vera on dark circles. The main thing is that you sleep well because your sleeping can effect on your eyes. Soon you see the result. Very Happy
Cheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:33 am      Reply with quote
I got free sample of all about eyes from clinqiue
Its quite good! Not oily.
I like it!
The best eyecream I hv ever used!
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 am      Reply with quote
The PSF cream is still a freebie with the eyelash solution. Or you can buy it separately of course.
Woo hoo - I can link! Very Happy
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I don't get the appeal of eye creams. Surely a hydrating oil, like squalane or macadmia, would hydrate the whole of your face?
gloria777
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 am      Reply with quote
gloria777 wrote:
doodlebug wrote:

Doodlebug or anyone, who makes this PSF eye cream? I am trying to find it on EDS and do not see it listed? Thanks Can you tell me how much i
t costs? Thanks

Ok I found it!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Nothing compares to Valmont Des Glaciers Vos Yeux Swiss Poly-Active Cream (Eye Cream). It's the second time I ordered it as I simply cannot find a cheaper alternative. Even other Valmont eye creams (Valmont AWF Cyto Eye Complex Factor I, Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream ) are not as elegant and moisturizing as the Valmont Des Glaciers Eye cream.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Kim,
The PSF eye cream (Pure Skin Formulation) is very moisturizing, but also does help me with fine lines. I tend to get crepey skin under my eyes - just very dry with a bunch of little lines that almost look like tissue paper (gross, I know!) Rolling Eyes But the PSF eye cream keeps my undereye area moist & hydrated all day! Seriously, when I take off my makeup at night my eye area is still soft & plump. It tends to plump up fine lines too & makes my concealer go on like a dream. It's not that expensive either $45 for a half ounce and it lasts for ages since you only need a drop. Like I said I've tried a lot of other brands (not Valmont though) and I keep coming back to PSF.

Cucumber slices (or moist tea bags) do help a lot to reduce puffiness (at least temporarily), but I don't think they help with hydration or fine lines. But it can be relaxing...

HTH!
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 am      Reply with quote
LondonJamie wrote:
I don't get the appeal of eye creams. Surely a hydrating oil, like squalane or macadmia, would hydrate the whole of your face?

I'm pretty sceptical about product claims too. I've tried under eye treatments in the past and they did nothing. Then I was persuaded to buy RX Eye Doctor. This treatment serum is incredible. I couldn't believe just how effective it is. Then I read about the PSF cranberry eye serum on this forum, thought I'd try it but was disappointed. It doesn't seem to do anything for me at all.

So I never would have purchased the PSF eye cream but it came free with a purchase of Prolatogen. I think the results that this cream delivers are outstanding. It goes beyond hydration but smooths and plumps too. It's also suitable for day-time use whereas the RX serum isn't (it's too shiny). I'd recommend the PSF rejuvenating cream to anyone bothered by fine lines or loose skin under their eyes.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |