Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Recommendations for Puffy Under Eye Bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:23 am      Reply with quote
What do you recommend for puffy under bags?
I'm currently using dermaroller .5mm with Vitamin C 15%, CP*ghk*, avocado oil, pure Aloe Vera gel and rose hip oil. Shortly i order the Super cop 2x or Night Eyes once i use all of the ghk.

I recently just started doing the "gua sha massage *scraping* using a cold spoon for my eye bags. I also started taking high amt of pure MSM, indian gooseberry vitamin C powder forms with spirlina in Orange Juice.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 am      Reply with quote
I use a wet towel that I put in the freezer for 5 minutes and apply on my eyes.... Eat more vegies and seafoods esp. foods that contains Omega oils and all that. Limit your meat consumption a little bit....

tasha92337 wrote:
What do you recommend for puffy under bags?
I'm currently using dermaroller .5mm with Vitamin C 15%, CP*ghk*, avocado oil, pure Aloe Vera gel and rose hip oil. Shortly i order the Super cop 2x or Night Eyes once i use all of the ghk.

I recently just started doing the "gua sha massage *scraping* using a cold spoon for my eye bags. I also started taking high amt of pure MSM, indian gooseberry vitamin C powder forms with spirlina in Orange Juice.
mrvincent1959

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:29 am      Reply with quote
If you have bad under-eye bags, find a good surgeon and get a lower bleph. Job done!
flgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
This site is full of resourceful and experienced people who should be able to give you suggestions before you undergo costly and risky surgical proceedures (which should be a last resort). There are a lot of products out there and methods for reducing bags.

I don't particularly have this problem so I'll bump this so someone who is educated in this area can help Smile

Good luck
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I might have headed the surgery route if I hadn't found Easy Eye solutions....it works very well for me. It hides my problem yet it is also a treatment. Even though my under eye area looks better from the use I still use it daily because it makes everything look perfect. There is a learning curve in getting just the right amount but it is so worth a try.
My photos are the second set of eyes
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=easy+eye+solutions&start=75

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I completely agree with the others here who say that surgical removal should be a last resort. Not only is any sort of cosmetic surgery expensive, it might not be necessary. Try Jade's suggestion of eating more vegetables and such first. Speaking from my own personal experience, my skin has never been better since I became a vegetarian. Full vegetarianism certainly isn't for everyone, but it has been known to do wonders for one's skin.
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I agree with dermaglowgurl that a good diet can make a difference in one's appearance. That said what reduced my under eye baggage incredibly enough was using the Clairsonic. Just normally, on my face, not over my eyes or anything. I use the softest brush (the blue one) and do it nightly. Maybe it just moves the blood and helped the toxins move out. I never even mentioned this on any forums until I came across another person saying the same thing about her Clarisonic use. (I have one of the old original models, btw, in pink. I'm not associated with the company!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
My undereye area responded best with the Vaculifter. I had more of the fat pad thingy going on. It seemed to help very slowly firm them up and reduce the swollen look. I tried every cream on the market but nothing worked like the Vaculifter. It's one device I will not give up Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
dream4more wrote:
My undereye area responded best with the Vaculifter. I had more of the fat pad thingy going on. It seemed to help very slowly firm them up and reduce the swollen look. I tried every cream on the market but nothing worked like the Vaculifter. It's one device I will not give up Very Happy

Great news.....how long did it take for this to happen and which size vaculift were you using?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:
I agree with dermaglowgurl that a good diet can make a difference in one's appearance. That said what reduced my under eye baggage incredibly enough was using the Clairsonic. Just normally, on my face, not over my eyes or anything. I use the softest brush (the blue one) and do it nightly. Maybe it just moves the blood and helped the toxins move out. I never even mentioned this on any forums until I came across another person saying the same thing about her Clarisonic use. (I have one of the old original models, btw, in pink. I'm not associated with the company!)

It only took a few weeks for my skin to start looking better after I began my vegetarian diet. About six months of the vegetarian diet, I started to eat meat again (mostly grilled chicken) and it only took a few DAYS for my skin to begin to go back to its old ways. One's diet is so very important and really can't be understated. I really think that most skin problems can be solved by proper diet and exercise.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I dont know what is WORKING but my eye bags have diminished ALOT .. like i said im using alot of things so i can't tell whats helping but i am happy Smile
they are not GONE, but i do see a HUGE difference
Smile
dream4more
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
dream4more wrote:

Great news.....how long did it take for this to happen and which size vaculift were you using?

Hi Toby! I have been using the Vaculifter for about 8 months now. I can't believe the difference it has made.
matsdm

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Drinking more water will help as well...
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Tasha great to hear you have had results with your current routine. Try adding High Frequency to your routine. Also other members on this forum have spoken about using Lecithin for bags, I'm going to give it a try.
demi001
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
dream4more wrote:

Hi Toby, I was wondering where you bought the vaculifter from? Is it safe to order from vaculifter.eu? It's the only online shop I could find...
havana8

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am      Reply with quote
demi001 wrote:
Toby wrote:
dream4more wrote:

Hi Toby, I was wondering where you bought the vaculifter from? Is it safe to order from vaculifter.eu? It's the only online shop I could find...

NCN Pro Skin Care also carries the Vaculifter: http://ncnskincare.com/rejuvenating-tools-c-7?sort=20a&page=3

Smile
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Like with anything you have to experiment with what works for your under eyes.

Something that I realized now is really good is a la prairie product. It's Contour Cream for Eyes, comes in a silver pump bottle, one ingredient is frankincense.

I would use it sparingly. Then one day a larger blob came out so I put it on and guess what -- my eyes looked really good. And the effect lasted for 2 days. So, now I use the bigger blob amount!

It's something I will buy again. Their concealer (also in a silver bottle, but applies with a self applicator brush (although I pat with my finger tip) is also very good. I would buy again.

While these 2 products are great for me, I can't say (how could I?) how they would perform for you. But if you have a chance to sample them, do try.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Have any of you with this problem tried doing away with eye creams? I honestly believe they are part of the problem. Even a surgeon on Extreme Makeover did once explain that gunk found under the eyes is usually common in people who use eye creams. I have witnessed it on myself too after a lady at a cosmetics counter suggested I them on my non-puffy eyes as a preventative measure in my mid-twenties. Within a week, I had puffy eyes. I quit and returned to my tried and true Vaseline Petroleum Jelly which I had been using since I was 20 with great results and my eyes returned to normal. I've never looked back. I've also come across articles that support the theory that creams around eyes are not a good idea:

Quote:
#10: Almond helps to remove dark circles and is an excellent "skin food". Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.

(homemademedicine.com/home-remedies-dark-circles-under-the-eyes.html)

I do believe drinking water during the day and not just before bed can also help with reducing puffy eyes. Too much salt in the diet could also be to blame for puffy eyes.
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I began facial exercises in 2002 (still do them) to avoid getting under eye bags that seemed hereditary. That helped quite a bit, but I still had under eye bags. I also used Easy Eye Solutions which also had some effect. To my surprise the protocol that essentially completely eliminated my under eye bags was doing lymphatic massage. I use the one described at this website:

http://allnaturalbeauty.us/ani10.htm

I did the massage every night for two weeks and now do it once a week during my OCM at night. I think that it is fantastic and I am thrilled with my results. No creams, serums, or even facial exercise have had this level of positive impact on my under eye bags. Best wishes.

HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
demi001
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:23 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
demi001 wrote:
Toby wrote:
dream4more wrote:

NCN Pro Skin Care also carries the Vaculifter: http://ncnskincare.com/rejuvenating-tools-c-7?sort=20a&page=3

Smile

Thank you so much for letting me know! Smile
alice123

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:43 am      Reply with quote
If you are suffering from puffy eyes or eye bags issue then I would like to recommend some home remedies to get rid of it like using cucumber, coconut oil, potato slices or castor oil to be applied on your eyes so that you can get rid of it but if you want another solution than this then you can make use of Eye Secret Eye Lid Lift. This product is specifically made for those who are suffering from issues like puffy eyes, under eye bags, eyelid wrinkles, etc. Know more about this product at:
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |