Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

For me - most effective, natural skincare (ProbioSkin AU)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
my family and I have been using the Vitamin B serum and Vitamin A for many months. I found they are really effective skincare product. My whole family's skin has improved a lot.

I love this brand particularly because they have no bad chemincal ingredient, therefore my whole family member do not to worry about skin reaction, sensitive .. etc...

No Parabens and other harmful preservatives
No artificial colours and fragrances
No petroleum by products or mineral oil
No PEG
Not tested on animals
No Sodium Laurel /laurel-sulphate
No Propylene glycol
No hydro-quinine or bleaches

I really love the texture of Vitamin A = clear, watery, contain a light amount of squalene. It is very easy to be absorb on skin.
this is the first step after cleansing and toning my face. Mix well before use. only use 3 drops for the whole face at night. Then apply the Vitamin B lotion light - it is lotion texture, light and easy to absorb, I only used that to replace the moisturizer.

However it is slightly pricy.

here is the info about the 2 products that i am using:
Reference:
http://www.probioskin.com/Products?cmd=Category&Product_Category_ID=3

Vitamin a
Contains: Vitamin A, Olivane, Pure essences of Jasmine, Lavender & Bergamot

Chosen for: Ability to regulate skin cell growth & uniformity of skin texture and appearance. Stability right to the end use of the product. ProBioSkin.com Vitamin A does not have side effects - it is very safe for all skins.

Balanced with: Olivane, Jasmine, Lavender & Bergamot - antibacterial, antiseptic, euphoric, healing & calming

Vitamin B lotion light

Vitamin B Light Lotion contains Olivane, Honey, Vitamin E, Lactic Acid, & pure essences of Rose, Lavender & Bergamot - hydrating, calming, antibacterial, healing, uplifting, clarifying.
Vitamin B3 supports the inhibition of melanin production in the skin & is therefore suitable for the treatment of pigmentation
ProBioSkin.com Vitamin B Light lotion is perfect for use with skin sensitivities such as dermatitis, lesions, breakout & acne. It helps to regulate oil flow. The combination of lactic acid & Vitamin B supports a hydrated, refined & smooth textured skin. ProBioSkin.com Vitamin B supports the skin & reduces fine lines.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Do you use a facial product from this line as well, I've been looking and you see a lot of facial cleaners on the TV but who do you choose then when you try them some don't meet the expectations that is told on TV.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like a very nice product line, I'm wondering what the percentage is of the Vitamin A. Meaning is it a mild Vitamin A serum?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Is this brand expensive?
How to buy?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.probioskin.com/Products?Product_ID=31&cmd=Display

They offer international shipping. The shipping fee is not expensive.

where do u live?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 am      Reply with quote
thanks for your reply, I live in HK.

queenielau718 wrote:
http://www.probioskin.com/Products?Product_ID=31&cmd=Display

They offer international shipping. The shipping fee is not expensive.

where do u live?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I found the Vitamin A and B3 is the most effective in Probio Skin than other brands b/c it already contain squalene and other essential oil; therefore they works really well.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |