Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
jom wrote:

The cysts aren't necessarily "healed" more like pushed to the surface so I was able to poke them out.

So, by decreasing inflammation, the cysts are pushed to the surface? Sorry, I am not understanding this and it reminds me of the "buried damage" debate with the copper peptides! (On a side note, I thought all milia were able to be extracted, albeit usually with a needle. Or am I thinking of something else?!)

I have heard that dermatologists are able to extract milia although I do not know how they do it. I have asked a couple of dermatologists about the milia under my eyes and they have said there is nothing they can do. I have MANY milia bumps under my eyes and I think it would be too damaging to try to do anything about them. I never asked about the milia I had on my jaw and chin. I have tried over the years to "extract" the milia myself (by exfoliating, using tweezers, just trying to "scratch" them out with my fingers) but it is like having little rocks under your skin and they don't budge. Since I started using the AnteAGE it seems like the milia got softer and pushed closer to the surface so I was able to "extract them by scratching with my fingers and using tweezers (I wouldn't recommend this to anyone). I was also able to pull out a small cyst I had on my face. They just looked different since I started using the AnteAGE so I decided to play with them again to see if I could get them out and I was able to. I am still not 100% clear on how it happens but it does seem that what Dr. J said about the cyst walls being broken down and the cyst moving to the surface is what happened. I'm not entirely convinced that the cysts are caused by chronic inflammation so I don't know if the AnteAGE is decreasing inflammation maybe Dr. J can explain the process again, in layman's terms.

Milia are benign superficial keratinous cysts, which on histopathologic examination appear as small infundibular cysts that are lined with stratified squamous epithelium, which contain a granular-cell layer. Primary milia spontaneously arise from the sebaceous collar of the lower infundibulum of the hair follicle. Neutrophils typically surround the base of a chronic milium. (This is the inflammation part). Since every part of the skin machinery is operated by cytokines, its hard to know exactly what changed, and we didn't study it specifically. We can speculate. Add it to the list of beneficial mysteries we have encountered.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Since every part of the skin machinery is operated by cytokines, its hard to know exactly what changed, and we didn't study it specifically. We can speculate. Add it to the list of beneficial mysteries we have encountered.

Thanks Dr J. This, for whatever reason, makes me a little nervous that no one is sure Why some of these results that people have reported are happening. We know why A works, we know why C works (for the most part here) but we really don't know how these cytokines work. It seems that will be the case until some of these results are studied.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
It's my understanding that milia is not caused by inflammation but by a blockage of the glands by keratin. They are best removed by exfoliation.

I've done allot of research into cysts because I suffer from sebaceous hyperplasia which, again, is caused by a blockage of the glands. There is no absolute "cure" for this condition - but I've found that cutting out the use of heavy creams has helped enormously. It's one of the reasons why I prefer to use oils.

Jom, could it be that prior to starting AnteAGE you were using heavier products and the lighter consistency of the Celesse products has suited your skin better and haven't built up on the skin so much.

Personally, I would recommend doing a Lactic Acid peel once a week. This has really helped with my condition.

MY milia could not be removed by exfoliation and I do not believe that any can be. Milia are underneath the skin. Exfoliation just removes surface dead skin it does not get under the skin. If milia could be removed by exfoliation I would have been rid of my milia a long time ago. I appreciate that you have done a lot of RESEARCH Keliu but in my EXPERIENCE and with my KNOWLEDGE of milia it was the AnteAGE serum that softened the milia and cyst and brought them to the surface so that I could extract them. I know my milia better than you and I know my experience of my milia better than you and I know what I have done previously to get rid of my milia. It isn't so important to me that you believe me if you want to continue to be skeptical you can but I think it is very funny that you are trying to tell me that my experience is incorrect. It was the AnteAGE serum that helped me get rid of my milia. Period. That is an actual FACT.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:46 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Since every part of the skin machinery is operated by cytokines, its hard to know exactly what changed, and we didn't study it specifically. We can speculate. Add it to the list of beneficial mysteries we have encountered.

Thanks Dr J. This, for whatever reason, makes me a little nervous that no one is sure Why some of these results that people have reported are happening. We know why A works, we know why C works (for the most part here) but we really don't know how these cytokines work. It seems that will be the case until some of these results are studied.

I swore I would not post on here, but I can not stay quiet on this MIRACULOUS product!

I heal like nobody's business, fast as a speeding bullet, always have and that has not changed with AGE!

I had a simple little splinter on my right index finger, cleaned it with Betaine Scrub removed it with STERILE tweezers, cleaned my boo boo with Betadine scrub and applied Betadine solution! Kept it clean and all good right?
NO the only thing that I used that was getting on my finger was AnteAGE and I grew the hardest callus I have ever had in my life (58+ years).
This just got worse and worse over three weeks time, I had a major overgrowth of tissue happening here. I stopped and now it is finally almost normal.
In the 6+ weeks of using the AnteAGE I saw no positive results on facial skin but healing????

$300 for a moisturizer with some questionable issues, no thanks!

I know it was the AnteAGE, that caused the not so great tissue to overgrow!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Keliu wrote:
It's my understanding that milia is not caused by inflammation but by a blockage of the glands by keratin. They are best removed by exfoliation.

I've done allot of research into cysts because I suffer from sebaceous hyperplasia which, again, is caused by a blockage of the glands. There is no absolute "cure" for this condition - but I've found that cutting out the use of heavy creams has helped enormously. It's one of the reasons why I prefer to use oils.

Jom, could it be that prior to starting AnteAGE you were using heavier products and the lighter consistency of the Celesse products has suited your skin better and haven't built up on the skin so much.

Personally, I would recommend doing a Lactic Acid peel once a week. This has really helped with my condition.

MY milia could not be removed by exfoliation and I do not believe that any can be. Milia are underneath the skin. Exfoliation just removes surface dead skin it does not get under the skin. If milia could be removed by exfoliation I would have been rid of my milia a long time ago. I appreciate that you have done a lot of RESEARCH Keliu but in my EXPERIENCE and with my KNOWLEDGE of milia it was the AnteAGE serum that softened the milia and cyst and brought them to the surface so that I could extract them. I know my milia better than you and I know my experience of my milia better than you and I know what I have done previously to get rid of my milia. It isn't so important to me that you believe me if you want to continue to be skeptical you can but I think it is very funny that you are trying to tell me that my experience is incorrect. It was the AnteAGE serum that helped me get rid of my milia. Period. That is an actual FACT.

Here jom have a read from an old thread about how people have managed to be rid of milia without AnteAGE!

effective milia treatment

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8776

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
jom wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Here jom have a read from an old thread about how people have managed to be rid of milia without AnteAGE!

effective milia treatment

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8776

No thanks Darkmoon, I don't have a problem with milia anymore THANKS to the AnteAGE. The AnteAGE cured my of my milia. Shucks I was really hoping that you were going to keep to your promise not to post on this thread anymore. Rolling Eyes
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Shucks I was really hoping that you were going to keep to your promise not to post on this thread anymore. Rolling Eyes

You can keep the eye rolling jom, it was not a promise, and to quote you I can post what I want where I want and that is that! (paraphrasing)

Others may want to know about my negative experience even if you don't, not milia but the overgrowth!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Shucks I was really hoping that you were going to keep to your promise not to post on this thread anymore. Rolling Eyes

jom, I do not about others, but I want to hear both sides of the story. I asked DM to share her experiences several times on this thread. Please let's be open-minded here and listen acceptantly to what others have to say about the product.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
jom wrote:

jom, I do not about others, but I want to hear both sides of the story. I asked DM to share her experiences several times on this thread. Please let's be open-minded here and listen acceptantly to what others have to say about the product.

Thank you RS! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
As for "milia", the only successful treatments are retinoids and extraction. (If DrJ bothered to share the link he selectively copied from, jom could have been *fully* enlightened.)

Milia shmilia!

Same goes for life long scars disappearing in under 6 weeks... Rolling Eyes

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
havana8

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
To confirm, ALL personal observations, positive or negative, are welcome as long as they are civil and respectful. While we don't all have to agree, any posts that make it personal or contain rudeness, name calling, sarcasm and the like will be removed irrespective of any useful content they may contain.

As far as I can see, it's to everyone's advantage to stay open to all member experiences whatever they may be especially as most of us know from personal experience that we don't always respond to products the same way.

Please do not comment on the moderation itself. Thank you.
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - I will post re my current experiences related to the anteage products this wkend but am posting now (I beleive this is the 2nd time) re attempting to contact customer service. I have tried repeatedly to contact the 877 # as well as the 949 # & get a message indicating that neither of these #'s are in service at this time! I wish to return my accelerator product (am definitely keeping the serum !!) but cannot reach anyone. Any help is appreciated!

It is starting to seem as tho Irvine, CA has major phone probs on Friday PM ! Shock Surprised
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
Hi - I will post re my current experiences related to the anteage products this wkend but am posting now (I beleive this is the 2nd time) re attempting to contact customer service. I have tried repeatedly to contact the 877 # as well as the 949 # & get a message indicating that neither of these #'s are in service at this time! I wish to return my accelerator product (am definitely keeping the serum !!) but cannot reach anyone. Any help is appreciated!

It is starting to seem as tho Irvine, CA has major phone probs on Friday PM ! Shock Surprised

I just tried both numbers,

Toll free I got a message the number has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

The 949 number is a busy signal.

Have you tried the email?

customerservice@cellese.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have not yet DM (btw LOVE Pink Floyd - lol) but that is next - ty for verifying what i am experiencing !
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
I have not yet DM (btw LOVE Pink Floyd - lol) but that is next - ty for verifying what i am experiencing !

You are welcome cabrita, I tried both numbers 3 times?

Major fan here, as I am sure you guessed! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting your current review, Dark Moon. It's not always easy to make negative comments about a product.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Thank you for posting your current review, Dark Moon. It's not always easy to make negative comments about a product.

Thank you leelee! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I know it was the AnteAGE, that caused the not so great tissue to overgrow!

How can you possibly be confident the callus was caused by the AnteAGE? Surely you wash your hands every time you use the bathroom or prepare food? If so AnteAGE is not the only product to contact your hands. Unless you wear gloves when you perform your morning and night skincare routines your cleansing oil, serums/ gels, Retin-A, sunscreen etc. contact your fingertips also. Then there is the LightStim, ultrasound gadget and Lyapko roller all of which you added into your routine in recent weeks. It's quite plausible the combination of the injury and additional mechanical stresses on your index finger from using any one of these new gadgets has caused or contributed to this abnormal healing response. Doubt

When I questioned your approach several weeks ago (emboldened for emphasis) you indicated you understood and accepted that you would not be able to attribute the results to any one product or gadget. IMO your negative conclusion is as unscientific as your methodology.

DarkMoon wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
I will be interested in your results DarkMoon if you don't mind posting them? I am curious how you intend to tell the results of one product or technique from another tho. IIRC you have recently purchased dermarollers plus textbook, a LightStim and also using the AnteAGE system? Do you intend to do half face trials or different parts of the body or six monthly staggered starts or a combo? That would be most interesting for us science nerds! Very Happy

You missed a few purchases:

Lyapko....on it's way
PMD....Using about 3-4 days a week
Skinn brand sonic cleanser....daily use

Not a purchase but I use my 50/50 OCM (no additions) Olive Oil and Castor Oil and have for close to 20 years, I have nice thick plump skin so other than some fine lines, a bit of hooding on the lid and some hyperpigmentation, doing pretty good for 58....just planning on keeping it that way. A little improvement in those areas I mentioned would be great!

I am not planning on any half face tests, and the only gadget I will be using on the body is my PMD blasts off dead skin on feet elbows and knees.

I use my Professional HF daily (since Oct. 2010), The LED 3-4 days a week, so I will be alternating use of my gadgets.

Lyapko I will use daily as I know Keliu (and another member) said it helped make their skin much less sensitive to the dermaroller!

The book I will be reading while I prep for my first roll.
So how are you going to tell the results of one from another DarkMoon? Or would you just rather spend the time and cover all the bases?

It is my time and my money, so I will do it my way....O.K.?

Didn't DragoN send you one as a gift, how are you testing yours? Smile

I'm not taking a pop that is a genuine query from a science nerd. I put the same question to DragoN when I learned she was trialling her ultrasound gadget and AnteAGE. Laughing 'Mad science' not gift: I am contemplating a half face LED and half face ultrasound trial .... really not sure if I am 'mad scientist' enough to risk a lopsided face tho! I was rather hoping you'd join me DarkMoon so N = 2. Wink

Sorry FF,

I like many members just want to use my gadgets all at once and whatever works then great.

If you and DragoN want to experiment well more power to you, I am not looking for a lopsided face either. Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6462738

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

As for "milia", the only successful treatments are retinoids and extraction.

Until now the only successful treatments for milia have been retinoids (although that was NOT my experience) and extraction (never tried it with a dermatologist, all my attempts to extract myself were unsuccessful). NOW, we have a new high-tech product with the AnteAGE serum that at least helped me get rid of my milia (N=1) and I am posting this in order to help others who may have tried everything to get rid of their milia and want to try this product in hopes that it will get rid of their milia. Testing needs to be done to determine exactly how this happens and if it would happen in statistically significant numbers (too bad their isn't an association of milia sufferers who could fund the study) but it did happen for ME! It was the AnteAGE that got rid of my milia! Hope this helps someone.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Keliu wrote:

MY milia could not be removed by exfoliation and I do not believe that any can be. Milia are underneath the skin. Exfoliation just removes surface dead skin it does not get under the skin. If milia could be removed by exfoliation I would have been rid of my milia a long time ago. I appreciate that you have done a lot of RESEARCH Keliu but in my EXPERIENCE and with my KNOWLEDGE of milia it was the AnteAGE serum that softened the milia and cyst and brought them to the surface so that I could extract them. I know my milia better

than you and I know my experience of my milia better than you and I know what I have done previously to get rid of my milia. It isn't so important to me that you believe me if you want to continue to be skeptical you can but I think it is very funny that you are trying to tell me that my experience is incorrect. It was the AnteAGE serum that helped me get rid of my milia. Period. That is an actual FACT.

Jom - I'm absolutely amazed (and offended) that you have chosen to respond to my post in this manner. I was relating my own experience with Sebaceous Hyperpasia (which is a similar condition) and I did ask you whether you thought that switching to a less "creamier" formulation was beneficial. I didn't think that was a skeptical comment or an accusation that your experience was incorrect.

Unfortunately, I forgot to post a very informative link on milia, and cysts in general, that I thought you might find helpful. But I won't bother now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DrJ wrote:

rileygirl,

No need to be nervous = we know exactly how stem cytokines (and all the other ingredients) work to achieve an anti-aging benefit. We also can call upon a broad literature to base to discern healing effects. This is what is termed in medicine a "secondary benefit". A pathology that we didn't know was related improves when you are using a therapeutic for another reason. Happens all the time. Aspirin was in widespread use for a long time before it prevented heart attacks. But it makes sense. Same with an anti-inflammatory pattern of cytokines. Even though we have not studied it yet, it just makes sense. We have an anatomic pathologist on our team at the anti-aging institute. We have an acne experiment in the works. We are going to look at cyst resolution more closely.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
jom wrote:
Keliu wrote:

MY milia could not be removed by exfoliation and I do not believe that any can be. Milia are underneath the skin. Exfoliation just removes surface dead skin it does not get under the skin. If milia could be removed by exfoliation I would have been rid of my milia a long time ago. I appreciate that you have done a lot of RESEARCH Keliu but in my EXPERIENCE and with my KNOWLEDGE of milia it was the AnteAGE serum that softened the milia and cyst and brought them to the surface so that I could extract them. I know my milia better

than you and I know my experience of my milia better than you and I know what I have done previously to get rid of my milia. It isn't so important to me that you believe me if you want to continue to be skeptical you can but I think it is very funny that you are trying to tell me that my experience is incorrect. It was the AnteAGE serum that helped me get rid of my milia. Period. That is an actual FACT.

Jom - I'm absolutely amazed (and offended) that you have chosen to respond to my post in this manner. I was relating my own experience with Sebaceous Hyperpasia (which is a similar condition) and I did ask you whether you thought that switching to a less "creamier" formulation was beneficial. I didn't think that was a skeptical comment or an accusation that your experience was incorrect.

Unfortunately, I forgot to post a very informative link on milia, and cysts in general, that I thought you might find helpful. But I won't bother now.

I apologize Keliu. It's the Internet and sometimes things are read differently than they are written. It's possible I misinterpreted your post. Sorry
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
We are going to look at cyst resolution more closely.

Great news Dr. J! Thanks
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
On an upbeat note, I'm here in Las Vegas to attend IECSC (me and 10,00 other souls). I left an invitation over in the fantastic actives thread in case you want some up close interviews in re: newest in derm/spa and esthetic procedure stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:27 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
I am repeating myself here on the "mature skin" notion:

The clinical trial results in the septuagenarian age range was good, but the number of subjects was small (2). On a scale of 1-5 where 1=no improvement, 3 = moderate improvement, and 5 = remarkable improvement, their subjective ratings were 3.5 and 3.0 for fine line and wrinkle improvement, respectively. This compares to 3.65 and 3.2 respectively for all age groups. So, pretty similar. The seven subjects in the sextagenarian group had similar results. This was at 6-8 weeks. Theory says it should take 6 months to see more substantive effects. The higher age groups scored higher also on tone, texture, and disappearance of discoloration & spots.

DrJ - I wish to state why I have a problem with the "results" of your clinical trial above. I know that I have rubbed you the wrong way with my previous comments about this, so I want to make my position clear.

At 62, I am aging - but I am a "young" 62 year old rather than a little old biddy. I have done just about everything to my skin that is humanly possible, except a facelift. I've used peels, dermarolled, had so many laser treatments I've lost count, had Sculptra and PRP therapy. Nothing has given what I would term a "WOW" result. However, I think I'm holding together reasonably well for my age. When I had the Sculptra injected my doctor told me that my collagen level was very good because he could feel the resistance when he was injecting me. Now, whether he was just trying to be positive I don't know - but one would think that it would have been more to his advantage to tell me that my collagen levels sucked and that I needed more treatments.

But what I wanted to address is the subjective nature of your results. My own appearance seems to change on a daily basis. Some days I look in the mirror and think, "Not bad!!" - other days I think "OMG, I look like a withered old hag!" - so I go from one extreme to the other with various degrees in between with no apparent reason for the differences. My shape-shifting (as I call it) is not due to a poor diet or lack of sleep - I lead a rather predictable existence and nothing much changes. Maybe it's just totally psychological and when all is well with the world I perceive myself looking better than when my mood is down. I would bet any money that to my family and friends I look exactly the same everyday - but that's not what I see.

So when you hand your testers a "state-of-the-art" serum to test, how can you guarantee that they are not seeing results because they want to or because they're having one of their "shape-shifting" days like I do? Quite simply, you can't. Therefore, I think what two seventy year old women think they see in the mirror is completely irrelevant. As a scientist, I would have thought that you would have at least carried out some kind of skin measurements of your testers - measurements that would show the truth.

As you can see from my signature line, I'm somewhat skeptical as to what topicals can achieve. However, I have stated in my posts many times in the past that I do think the future in topicals is in stem-cell technology, so I'm not a total nay-sayer. But I need convincing, and subjective comments aren't going to do it.

Sorry about droning on everyone - but I just looked in the mirror and I'm in the "withered old hag" faze.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |