Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 am      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
For all of you whom are still using Cellese products, I have a question. My last bottle of AnteAge came in March, and it's texture and color are a bit different than what was in the other bottles I used (color is lighter peach, texture is less 'creamy' in that it doesn't sink into my skin in quite the same way it did before). I was wondering if anyone else had noticed any change, as perhaps they reformulated it? Or I may have an 'off' bottle; thought I would check here and see what, if anything, you have noted.
Cheers

Hi myamax.

Still the original formula at this point. We have been reluctant to change it because we get so much good feedback about it.

There is some organic Yerba mate in it which can darken over time, but should not lighten. So I can't explain the color difference.

I'm wondering if your skin if just less "thirsty" these days and requiring less help in maintaining a moisture barrier. We sometimes recommend in such cases that that folks use a bit less and apply to a slightly wet rather than dry face (or apply right after serum without waiting a minute).

Be sure to send it back for a replacement or refund if any doubts. We still and always will hold to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. And Rockey is available around the clock for any questions. As an example, yesterday he bicycled from San Diego to Irvine CA, about 90 miles, but took his laptop with him in a backpack so he could stop and take care of any customer issues that cropped up. The man is a machine!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 am      Reply with quote
hazelwood160 wrote:
myamax wrote:
For all of you whom are still using Cellese products, I have a question. My last bottle of AnteAge came in March, and it's texture and color are a bit different than what was in the other bottles I used (color is lighter peach, texture is less 'creamy' in that it doesn't sink into my skin in quite the same way it did before). I was wondering if anyone else had noticed any change, as perhaps they reformulated it? Or I may have an 'off' bottle; thought I would check here and see what, if anything, you have noted.
Cheers

hi

i noticed the same thing. I wondering that too. I think they are now probably trying to cut the cost and lower the quality . i am not sure if it is still effective . I noticed they have introduced md line as well .

Hi hazelwood160. Please see my response to myamax. The product hasn't changed. We promise to never dumb down AnteAge - we will be enhancing it. And as we gain experience in the laboratory and in clinical settings we end up finding smarter ways to do things. This allows us to add improvements, and to lower prices (as we did this year). We will be introducing a number of new products this year,
and soon will be seeking testers. Thanks for your support!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Dr.J for your input, it is very helpful. An update here on my 'different color' AnteAge serum bottle - I kept using that bottle and it seems to be working the same for me (providing the same benefits) as my previous bottles. What are your thoughts, Hazelwood160?

I really like this product and have stuck with it for some time now...and I cannot say that about many of the skincare items I try! I do not use the Accelerator as often; still find the serum the workhorse of the line. My skin, after nearly 2 years of using it, is great. Perfect, no, but I am very happy with it (m in my early 40's). Best thing is the firmness, lack of redness and irritation. I still have some lines and old acne scars, and am considering using the EnviroCIT roll to get the serum in deeper in these areas. It is nice as I use a different brand moisturizer, sunscreen etc. (Osea and Pratima)and they work well together.

Cheers from Canada
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the serum and the accelerator once a day for maybe about 2 years, I love them. I wouldn't want to be without, it has definitely had an effect on my forehead lines( the horizontal ones) Less so on my 11s thats a work in progress!!!

Because I do a combo of things to my face it is hard to isolate which has what effect but I do feel that without the anti age I wouldn't have such a good result!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2014 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
Thank you Dr.J for your input, it is very helpful. An update here on my 'different color' AnteAge serum bottle - I kept using that bottle and it seems to be working the same for me (providing the same benefits) as my previous bottles. What are your thoughts, Hazelwood160?

I really like this product and have stuck with it for some time now...and I cannot say that about many of the skincare items I try! I do not use the Accelerator as often; still find the serum the workhorse of the line. My skin, after nearly 2 years of using it, is great. Perfect, no, but I am very happy with it (m in my early 40's). Best thing is the firmness, lack of redness and irritation. I still have some lines and old acne scars, and am considering using the EnviroCIT roll to get the serum in deeper in these areas. It is nice as I use a different brand moisturizer, sunscreen etc. (Osea and Pratima)and they work well together.

Cheers from Canada

Cheers back to Canada from a Canadian expat. This past weekend I had one of my favorite Canadian colleagues staying with me (Dr Lance Setterfield, of Victoria B.C.) as we collaborated on a number of issues related to microneedling theory, practice, standards, safety, etc. Fun!

The color change is due to the organic mate. It is not only an superb antioxidant in your body - it works in the bottle as well - to preserve those precious cytokines & growth factors from any stray oxygen molecules that could be introduced during mixing, filling, etc. Darker means it had to work a little harder. But there is an abundant supply so it doesn't affect how the product works. I suppose it theoretically could change the texture slightly as well.

Thanks for all the kudos and so glad you are a satisfied long term customer. We have some new products on the horizon which we will be sharing with our family & friends (that's you) soon. We will keep you posted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2014 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
I have been using the serum and the accelerator once a day for maybe about 2 years, I love them. I wouldn't want to be without, it has definitely had an effect on my forehead lines( the horizontal ones) Less so on my 11s thats a work in progress!!!

Because I do a combo of things to my face it is hard to isolate which has what effect but I do feel that without the anti age I wouldn't have such a good result!

Ah those pesky 11's. Have some of my own. I have heard that it marks me as a deep thinker. Or was that a deep drinker? Hmmm. Will have to look in the lab for some anti-11 cytokines. Wish me luck.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I have been using cellese anteage serum since it launched. And i bought for my mother as well many time. Recently they have changed thier shipping cost to canada .I contacted Dr.George and told him that i am long time user for your product and get 25% off but i cant pay $79.00 for shipping is there any way if he can send my package as last shipping method ( $9.99) he agreed to do that i got my package and was very thankful for his.I need to reprder something again and been trying to contact there customer service left message as well and emailed as well but no response.I am really pissed such a waste of time .Can anyone please recommend me alrernative product please . i really like the serum cause it keep skin infalmmation down which is good for my melasma. but cant put up with bad customer service. i would really appriciate bethany and rileygirl's suggestion they are really helpful but not sure if they still participate on this forum have not seen there post for long time. i would realy appriciate some help or if someone know if there is any other place i can buy serum beside there official site .

thanks
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Try Lifeline. Added benefit, it's sold right here on EDS.
hazelwood160
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:46 am      Reply with quote
does lifeline help with inflammation? i will have a look read some more . thank you for reply . Are you using lifeline what benefit did see in skin. i am looking something that can help me with melasma and blochiness . i order skinmedica lytria and used couple of time but it make my skin red ? Is anyone using lytria and have positive result?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Results very similar to cellese, more elegant texture I find. I really loved it, melasma fading healthy skin. Unfortunately I developed peach fuzz which also happened with cellese. I'm sure you'll like it if you liked cellese. They have a web site to research if you'd like.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I too am in Canada - I have them send my skincare orders to my account/address with a mail forwarding company. It arrives there quickly and they forward it on to me in Canada. I have been with this one for a few years now and am very satisfied with them: www.shipito.com
ProductMan
5% products discount

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 am      Reply with quote
I'm always out to try something new and whenever I see a thread with this many responses, it makes me look into the product. I'm curious, for those longtime users, the set is a 1 oz. serum and a 1.7 oz. accelerator, both of which are supposed to be used AM and PM with the same number of pumps. Doesn't the serum get used up before the accelerator with every set purchased?
Sunshinetreasure
5% products discount

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Have those of you who have been using Anti
Age for several years lost your discounts? I have not ordered product since last December, at that time I had ordered enough product to last 4-5 months. I did not reorder when I ran out for personal reasons, but nothing to do with not liking the product. When I attempt to order their system does not allow me to use my discount code and does not have an area to sign up for a subscription. I also have not receiving emails from them since last February. I called their customer service, but the person who I spoke to was not helpful.
LizzieG
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I lost track of how long it had been since I last ordered and when I went in to order it didn't automatically show my discount - I emailed and got a reply straight back that I was over my 6 month allotted time but gave me a code to use anyway so I got my discount and now it's showing up automatically
Sunshinetreasure
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I sent an email to Rockey, who I had worked with in the past. He replied imedetally and fixed the problem for me. Yea!
ageless19

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I wouldn't use the products while pregnant, but can the Anteage MD system be used while breastfeeding? Are any of the product ingredients systemically absorbed? Hope Dr. J can answer. Confused
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
ageless19 wrote:
I wouldn't use the products while pregnant, but can the Anteage MD system be used while breastfeeding? Are any of the product ingredients systemically absorbed? Hope Dr. J can answer. Confused

Safe to use during breastfeeding. The ingredients that are applied do not penetrate to any significant degree, and your body makes the exact same growth growth factors and cytokines anyway. In fact it is the ones you make that affect deeper layers of skin. Here's how that works:

Human growth factor based products like AnteAge contain natural human signaling proteins. The ones that reach deeper into skin are not the ones that you apply, but the ones your own skin cells make, which are exact copies of the same natural molecules. The messaging occurs through what we call paracrine (cell-to-cell) and autocrine (cell receives signal and makes more to pass along to next cell) mechanisms. In other words your body amplifies the signal! Apply 100 nanograms, you get the benefit of 1,000 or 10,000 nanograms, most of which your cells make by having that specific receptor signaled. Very cool, because we can strategically place just enough molecules on the surface to get the cascade going. It's all about knowing the innate language of cells. What could be more natural?

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. J,

I've just ordered the travel size of the serum and accelerator as samples. I'm curious if there are any ongoing, long-term trials. If so, are data available on adverse experiences (related or not related) that have been seen with use of these products?

Thank you
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Can AnteAge products be purchased anywhere online other then Dr.J's and dr.g's website online?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:16 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
Can AnteAge products be purchased anywhere online other then Dr.J's and dr.g's website online?

Not that I am aware of, and I have been using/purchasing the products for a few years now
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ekgorman wrote:
Dr. J,

I've just ordered the travel size of the serum and accelerator as samples. I'm curious if there are any ongoing, long-term trials. If so, are data available on adverse experiences (related or not related) that have been seen with use of these products?

Thank you

Apologize for the delay in answering. We have been very busy.

Thus far we have not had any reported adverse events. As with all skin care, people sometimes have acne breakouts or other common things that may or may not relate to the product they are using.

We did a clinical trial 3 years ago with the AnteAGE system. In terms of ongoing or long term experience, we have a group of users who have been on the product since its launch. The only problem reported by several is that they are "addicted". I believe they are speaking metaphorically.

For more formal trials, we are about to launch a medical aesthetics clinic in Newport Beach, California, dedicated to our research with AnteAGE, it's component stem cell derived growth factors and cytokines, and their use alone and with various procedures. We are moving more of our research findings from the bench to the clinic. We are also embarking on diabetes clinical research that has some crossover with our current work in stem cells. All our planned research will be accomplished according to standardized protocols, and monitored by an IRB.
We will let our friends here know where to find published results. As far as I know, we are the only company in our space to have a dedicated clinical research facility with a staff of licensed physicians and nurses.

In addition to anteage.com, there are professional grade products available through physicians (MD line) or estheticians (pro line).

Thanks for asking!

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi all - I'm new to the forum, as well as new to using Anteage. Love it so far. I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to....
Can you use Anteage with Retin-A and/or Vit C serum? Is it even necessary to use these any more? And if so, in what order and how often? I can only use Retin-A 2-3 times per week due to my sensitive skin.
Also, I 'm going to try at home micro needling. Should I be applying the products before or after needling? And again, which ones and in what order?
Thanks!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
johnska wrote:
Hi all - I'm new to the forum, as well as new to using Anteage. Love it so far. I have a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to....
Can you use Anteage with Retin-A and/or Vit C serum? Is it even necessary to use these any more? And if so, in what order and how often? I can only use Retin-A 2-3 times per week due to my sensitive skin.
Also, I 'm going to try at home micro needling. Should I be applying the products before or after needling? And again, which ones and in what order?
Thanks!

Hi johnska,

Happy to answer your questions. You can always get hold of us through info@anteage.com also. We like to be of service.

If you are using the AnteAge system (serum plus accelerator) you are getting Vit C and a low level of retinoids. Given your sensitive skin, a daily dose of retinol at this level is even less prone to problems than 3 x per week retin-A. The AnteAge form of retinoid is the kind least likely to cause irritation.

On the microneedling question, I am first going to refer you to a recent piece on microneedling on barefacedtruth.com. It sets the stage in terms of what you should or shouldn't apply just before and after microneedling. Find it here:

http://barefacedtruth.com/2014/10/21/cosmeceuticals-applied-skin-microneedling-safety-efficacy-restoration-sanity/

Now - to be specific - here is what we do in our research clinic, and recommend generally. Before microneedling you want to wash with a gentle cleanser. During microneedling we recommend only products that contain completely physiologic things. We make one we call AnteAge microneedling solution that contains only hyaluronic acid and stem cytokines and growth factors tin a cocktail tuned to rapid healing. This is applied 1. just before needling, 2. during needling in each area you are needling, 3. a top cost over the whole area at the end of needling, and 4. use the remainder an hour so after microneedling. Then, that evening (at least two hours after microneedling has finished) resume your AnteAge serum and accelerator in the usual way (cleanse, apply serum, let it absorb, then accelerator). Then the usual AnteAge twice a day, morning and night, up to the next microneedling session.

The microneedling solution has been available through doctors offices only, but a version is about to be released for home use. If you cannot find, use a pure hyaluronic acid product. Make sure it is pure, unit dose (one time use) and is only high molecular weight HA.

Hope this answers your question johnska. You can always find us at docs@barefacedtruth.com and info@anteage.com.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your quick reply Dr J! I've actually been to the barefacedtruth website. Quite a few times. I was researching Nerium for my sister and found the site thru the search. Glad I did! I love that your info is science based and not just fluff marketing. It can take a little time to digest all of the info on there, but it's great stuff! Very Happy I'm a little nervous about micro needling because of my previously mentioned sensitive skin, but from my research it looks like it carries some great results.... I'll just start slow!

I will try one of the emails that you posted as I'd like to find a Dr near me who carries your MD product....
Thanks again!
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Wondering if anyone is still using this line and if so, would you care to post a review? I am interested in purchasing either this line, Lifeline, Cellcosmet or Valmont or any other lines recommended. Any consensus on which line is the most effective anti-aging, reversing or whatever you want to call it for 60 year old skin. TIA
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |