Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

100% pure super fruits concentrated serum! Gotta love
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Ingredients: Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Leaf/Seed, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

I really love this stuff! I have really bad mild acne and eczema on my face and when I use this stuff my skin feels super duper soft and clear, I don't know how this would be for some one with particularly oily skin- I'm sure it'd be fine if you only used a pea sized amount(I use a lot). It last for months since its in a serum and I've been using it for months really doing wonders for my dry skin and acne. I love the ingredients I mean you could eat this stuff if you wanted! I thought it was funny that I haven't seen the 100% pure brand reviewed on eds...so here it is! Even after I wash my face with water and wash its still soft Smile!!! I highly recommend replacing your moisturizer with this stuff, its 35$ but I get it on amazon for 25$. It also last very long and goes on generously.Check this stuff out. Very Happy
dionie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, sounds really nice. Can you tell me what the texture of the serum is like and how it feels on the skin?
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
dionie- of course I can Very Happy. The texture of the serum itself is a light weight oily feel, its not heavy or greasy. I usually put it on right after I wash my face and my skin is damp, putting about a drop in the four main sections of my face and rub it all over every square inch. It glides on the skin which I really like because I can get it everywhere, it makes the skin look shiny for a minute or two but then it sinks in nicely. It also says its pH balanced which I like. Smile I think its helped a lot with my eczema for sure! I have eczema head to toe Sad . Annnd acne, you know at first there was no real change in my acne when I started the product but after a month it cleared up and looks real nice ^_^. You should check out there website, I really want the mascara next.
dionie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, sounds more like an oil than serum, or the like. I just love the ingredients, thanks so much for posting and replying. Very Happy
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Yup! haha, and yes I agree that is an oil mix for sure but they call it a serum sooo I just go with it Very Happy
kencherry
5% products discount

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Can the sensitive skin be used
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
There is some reviews on Makeup Alley but I did not see this serum listed.

The coffee bean eye cream gets a lot of raves on other forums.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:21 am      Reply with quote
kencherry wrote:
Can the sensitive skin be used

everyone here? i have a quastion
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
yes its good on my skin and mines pretty sensitive! lol no harsh ingredients or anything Smile
angeladayspa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
It seemed this product is for anti-oxidant?
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
it has a lot of anti oxidants in it and that's what I really like about it Smile
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am      Reply with quote
The product name? Or brand? I'm sorry, I didn't see it

5% products discount

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 am      Reply with quote
The product name is "100% Pure" or "100 Percent Pure" online.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I bought this really hoping to like it, but in my opinion it's not a 'serum,' it's too oily for that. It doesn't absorb into my skin around my eyes, which is where I've used it, but sits on top. The smell is also 'off' meaning to me that the oils are not fresh. I will use this tube up, but wouldn't buy the serum again, though I may try other products in that line.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am      Reply with quote
The skin feel soft after used
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for posting, will defnitely check it out
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |