Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Poor customer service with Lotion Crafters?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lizzy731
5% products discount

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I am new to DIY....just been about it for a month. I ordered the airless pump from lotion crafters and was confused when I received it with 2 plastic pieces and seemingly no pump part. Since there was no instructions I began playing with it and put it together w/o realizing I can't pry it apart. I called the customer service who seemed not very apologetic that they "just don't send directions" and that airless pumps are "fairly simple to operate" and acted like she was doing me a favor by sending me a new one. Well I didn't take well to her insinuating that I don't know to operate a simple device and reminded her I was the customer and new to this and she should be a little more patient and not assume. Rolling Eyes Has anyone else had trouble with them? I am thinking of writing a letter to the owner. If anyone has this info I would appreciate it.

Thank you for listening to my rant!
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
You did get to speak with a real person and she did offer a new product.

Yes, she could have skipped the attitude...

The worst is when your emails are not answered.

See my rant about e-beauty.com and the defective NYX mascara. Posted on makeupalley and here in lounge.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
When you have competition like skin essentials and skinactives it's very important to skip the attitude. I won't be ordering from them again.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Lizzy731 wrote:
When you have competition like skin essentials and skinactives it's very important to skip the attitude. I won't be ordering from them again.

skinactives and skin essentials are not replacements for lotioncrafters..for that u ll need to go to makingcosmetics and few others which i think are bit more expensive than LC... u would realize it as you carry on your DIY * spam alert *! lol...
Lizzy731
5% products discount

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Lol I am addicted at this point and trying to do too much too soon! However I would actually rather spend extra money considering I am saving hundreds by making my own version of the skinceuticals C serum than deal with a company that is IMO arrogant. That's just me. It's certainly not going to put Lotion Crafters out of business but they won't be getting mine because of the woman who answered the phone.
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Not trying to cause offence, but I think you are being a bit sensitive. They are cheap and simple to operate once you know how it goes together. It simply doesn't make sense for instructions to be sent out with each one, as they are intended to be disposable. And they really didn't have to send out a replacement as they were not at fault, you could have called them beforehand if you were unsure and felt you needed instructions.
You'll run out of places to order from with such high expectations, no one can be perfect all the time.
Hope this helps you reconsider
Lizzy731
5% products discount

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Sensitivity is not the issue...the woman had an attitude when I told her that I didn't understand how to put it together and snapped it together by accident. She said "well no one has had that issue before" and "it's fairly simple to operate". Those words indicate to me that I am an idiot and can't operate a simple product. I prefer not to be spoken to like that. I am perfectly happy with skin actives. They may be a bit pricier but to be honest I am saving so much money making my own serums that I don't mind paying a little extra. And as for my expectations being so high, I think you miss the point of why I say I won't use them again. It has nothing to do with that they didn't send instructions, it was how the woman HANDLED the problem.

I see lotion crafters has a loyal following and I do regret posting this.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
That's so odd. I've never had a problem with them before, but that really sucks that this happened to you. Good customer service should be every company's priority. Sad
Lizzy731
5% products discount

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:
That's so odd. I've never had a problem with them before, but that really sucks that this happened to you. Good customer service should be every company's priority. Sad

Thank you I appreciate you acknowledging that it wasn't an overreaction on my part. I've been feeling a little attacked that it was more my sensitivity than an issue with poor customer service! Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |