Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Scrub That Cleared All My Blackheads/sebaceous Filaments
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
AvaCarmen

Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ok so when I was back in high school I received my first facial and it cleared up everything on my face. I have always had very congested pores (probably sebaceous filaments) and was truly in awe that my skin could be clear and poreless. My problem is that I never wrote down the name or brand of the exfoliator they used bc they gave me a sample. I was 17 at the time and foolish to think it would last, like I could just use drugstore products to stay clear since my pores were cleaned out.. so stupid.

Needless to say after time my skin became congested again. By the time I decided to go back and buy it, the spa had closed down. So that's why I am here, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. What I remember is that it was a very fine brown grain, and was in some gel like mixture that was an orange shade. Overall it was a medium brown shade. It was very concentrated and had to be mixed with water. I believe the esthetician said it contained apricot and was organic. However I also think she said it was by Eminence Organics but none of their products fit the bill (I have tried MANY). So I am probably looking for a brand that is very similar. I also remember asking the price of the exfoliator and it was around $100 and a "spa size" (reason why 17 year old me didn't buy).

I'd also like to add that I have received other facials with extractions and never received any results close to this. I am positive it was the scrub because the sample I used afterwards further cleaned out my pores.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Even if it's a guess, please reply Very Happy
moonshyne
5% products discount

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.eskincarestore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=11820#details

The only thing I found that might be it by eminence is the above exfoliating scrub.

If you recall the name of the spa maybe they have just relocated and you can find them and ask. How long ago was this? It's also possible that they've discontinued it. With there being literally thousands of these products, your best bet is to try and track down the spa.

Just a thought but might you have commented on this site or another like it back then with the name of it? Or mentioned it to someone who might remember? Just throwing ideas out there..I went through this with a certain foundation. I did finally find it but it took some creative sleuthing lol. Best of luck! And if all else fails maybe see a derm and they can help you and maybe know what product your talking about.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 am      Reply with quote
How about writing to Eminence. They would point you you their most likely product.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |