Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

At what age did you find your first grey hairs?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm 28 and recently I found a few Gray strands of hair! At what age did u find your first grays? Darn this is making me feel old!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I was 14!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
In my 30's
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Mid 40's

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I was 4 years old and my MOM found the gray hair. She put it into a scrapbook. Laughing Laughing Laughing

However, I have a unique color to my hair that includes strands of just about every other color with the majority color being a strawberry blonde so the gray hair I had at 4 may not have been the 'aging gray hair' type of color. Who knows?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 am      Reply with quote
At 45 I found a gray hair downstairs (yes down there). At 48 I found my first gray hair on my head. At 50 I probably have a couple of dozen gray hairs scattered throughout.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I am a dark blonde with highlights. Mine come in and look more white than silvery grey.

I was in my 30's. Currently early 50's and probably have 15% grey.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
9. My brother used to pick them off for me. It only grows back on the same spot. I've learned to ignore it.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Katmitskit wrote:
9. My brother used to pick them off for me. It only grows back on the same spot. I've learned to ignore it.

lol
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Late 40's I'm guessing it started. (probably something like LuckyLouie).. I remember at 53 it had finally really happened, so I'm sure there had to be a few cropping up in the preceeding years. My hairdresser was on the look out for me. That's when I started adding even more foils to the hair care regime to blend them in. Some people look fabulous with grey/silver hair - like Bonnie Raitt and her streaks - people like that. It is very individual as to how Silver/grey hair looks on you. It can be outstanding or not; especially since the texture is often different and not always attractive.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
100% gray at 35.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:06 am      Reply with quote
My hair is dark brown so there is no way I will be able to blend them away when they become noticeable. So far they don't really show up. I have a half a dozen or so in one spot on my hairline and I tend to pluck them when they annoy me. The rest are scattered all over so they don't show up that much. Not sure what I'm going to do when they become obvious as I am really lazy when it comes to hair coluring.
zoebig
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Not yet. I'm turning 27 next month.
ShiningStar77
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
26 and I was devastated. I am convinced however mine were down to a deficiency Sad
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
47 (light brown hair)
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
^^ what kind of deficiency?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I don't have any yet (miraculously!) but my mom found her first at 37.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:

Chlorophyll have you heard that liquid chlorophyll works for reversin hair Wink?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I was in my late 20s when I found one. I'm in my early 30s now and still find the odd, single gray.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Chlorophyll wrote:

Chlorophyll have you heard that liquid chlorophyll works for reversin hair Wink?

What, do you mean reversing gray hair? How interesting. I wonder if it works.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:
panoslydios wrote:
Chlorophyll wrote:

What, do you mean reversing gray hair? How interesting. I wonder if it works.

Read this.
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1533646

Quote:
Taking 1/2 ounce of liquid chlorophyll extract 3 times a day will make the gray go away, it also can make hair grow back thicker. This takes about 3 weeks to notice but it works. in some cases it can reverse baldness.

Make sure you get a very strong chlorophyll extract, and that its liquid and take it consistently. Shake it up well before dispensing. They have a mint flavoured one which isnt too bad, it stains so careful when pouring it.

I stumbled on this while reading a Gary Null book, began taking it and was surprised by the results.

Another supplement I know will reverse gray hair is resveratrol, would have to take a dose of 100 mg 2 times daily or higher to have this effect.

I still believe these kind of thing are far more effective than most of the crap we use.
Cause chlorophyl is similar to blood with the exception of manganese in the center instead of iron.
Αlso ocean plasma used by rene quinton shoed miraculous healing properties.
So we have something like the ''blood'' of plants and oceans similar to human blood.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I was 15.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I love white hair (hair that lacks pigment) and found the first grey hair in my 20's and at close to 60 still have only 30% white.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 am      Reply with quote
None yet,

I'm 37..maybe it has to do with drinking so much green tea powder??

(I drink a lot of the Stash lemon ginger green tea powder...not for health but I find it tasty,esp mixed in club soda...).

I think I am more worried about losing hair than grey.
I've prob lost about 50% of the thickness of my hair a few years ago due to some health issues and now depending how I part my hair you can see my scalp in one or two spots.

Not much has worked to thicken my hair and I do take vitamins and all that and eat well.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
14. At 32 I am 80% white. It is not old feeling hair though, it is still thick, soft, and long (and dyed within an inch of its life now).

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |