Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fairy_dreams
5% products discount

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
You should michelle! It's expensive, but it should last you for a month at the least.

I used to use a whole inch (twice what they suggest), but the bottle went so quickly that I switched to just using half an inch of the cleaning cream. I've discovered that there's really no difference and it works just as well!

So less is more Smile

I use it while I'm showering and just leave it as a "fask mask" of sorts. Then I wash it off at the very end and my face feels very moisturized. Just be careful not to get it into your eyes, it's not very pleasant...
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, I would like to try, but I also have sensitive skin. But sooo many blackheads around my nose Sad
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for something to make my pores smaller this sounds like a good buy.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Very Happy I LOVE it!!! I don't use any other Hauschka products right now - the cleansing cream is it -- and I use it only once a day at night -- and the results have been nothing short of astounding. It's probably important to note that I am making a stellar effort to use the palm/rolling massage...and I really try to do it properly for a full 2 minutes..so that might have something to do with it...but now I can look right up to the mirror -- under the most unforgiving lights and the pores on my cheeks (in towards my nose) look empty -- EMPTY! I feel so lucky! How idiotic is that? I feel lucky to have found this stuff (thanks, Mabsy - for being so persistently impressed with this stuff!)
Pudoodles (my hair is freaky, but my pores are clean! Very Happy )

i got big pores on my face , i will buy it to combine with its mask ,hope it work on my face too
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 am      Reply with quote
it does not last long, about one month. so still pricy. but i will still repurchase. Laughing
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:00 am      Reply with quote
wow, looks interesting!! I hate my blackheads:(
But I'm also acne-prone... I'll try one tube first and only use it around my nose!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mirielle wrote:
Wow, I would like to try, but I also have sensitive skin. But sooo many blackheads around my nose Sad

Because of the particles, the cleansing cream is not suitable for sensitive/rosacea skin. I use it carefully as a mask on my nose to remove blackheads. I can't say it is doing a good job, though.
livmaquillage
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

Because of the particles, the cleansing cream is not suitable for sensitive/rosacea skin. I use it carefully as a mask on my nose to remove blackheads. I can't say it is doing a good job, though.

Hi RussianSunshine, is the cleansing cream effective for little white heads? My pores are not big but I really want to get rids of tons of small white heads on my nose and chin which I can see after using a foaming cleanser.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
livmaquillage wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Hi RussianSunshine, is the cleansing cream effective for little white heads? My pores are not big but I really want to get rids of tons of small white heads on my nose and chin which I can see after using a foaming cleanser.

livmaquillage, I do not have white heads, only dark heads. As I said, I am cautious with this product, and I've been using it only for a 2-3 weeks with no results so far Rolling Eyes
POPO
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 am      Reply with quote
blackheads on my nose did not go away after using this cream. maybe becasue i have too many blackheads and they are so deep. no saver for this? Sad
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, it did not help me either Sad And the beads were too abrasive for my sensitive skin.

POPO wrote:
blackheads on my nose did not go away after using this cream. maybe becasue i have too many blackheads and they are so deep. no saver for this? Sad
shandy9
5% products discount

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am      Reply with quote
I had a kit containing travel size Dr. Hauschka skincare products - including the Cleansing Milk and the Rose Day Cream and these two items in particular caused my combination skin (which is prone to blackheads/clogged pores) to breakout.
orangepepper

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone ever tried ordering Dr Hauschka from Germany? Apparently, it's a lot cheaper compared to anywhere else. If anyone has a link to buying it online that ships internationally other than EDS, please let me know. =) TY
Emmajayne

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I have very dry skin and I swear by this cleansing cream. It's the only cleanser I've ever tried that doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. Am I crazy that I also love the smell? I've read a lot of reviews with people saying they hate it.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm interesting to try this cleansing cream
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:25 am      Reply with quote
The cleansing cream is good for dry skin. Mine is combination. I really like cleanser strong enough to remove dirt and oil. This one is not strong enough, though it smells well.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |