Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum (7 g / 0.25 oz) IS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion (50 g / 1.7 oz) StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles PLUS (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ayasmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Ok.. Well last night as I was doing my nightly cleansing routine, I made the mistake of getting up close to the mirror and pinching my face to rid myself of those nasty blackheads..You know that once you do one you can't stop, at least that is my case.. I hated myself afterward becuase my face got so red and flushed, I almost wanted to cry, I remembered I had a sample tube of the CC so I figured I should try some of this, It felt so good on my face and after I rinsed it off I was amazed!! The redness on my face was gone, It completely calmed it down.!! Now this time I wanted to cry in astonishment!! So now I have to buy a BIG tube of this!!

I just want to say that ever since I stumbled upon this board a month ago I have spent more money on products That I think I have in years, but I think it is all worth it becuase you get some reallly great reviews and I feel confident about all of my purchases!! My skin has gotten so much better and I have learned sooo much!! Ok I will stop.!! Thanks to all of you!!!
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
I agree Ayasmom....about the advice on this board being AWESOME and (unfortunately) about spending so much money. However, at the same time this board has saved me unnecessary investments. For example, the ear drop tooth whitening is so much cheaper than Go-Smile.

I am waiting for my Dr. H Cleansng cream to get here. Can't wait since everyone seems to LOVE it!

Lori
Pyrophantasm

Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I just got my Dr. H CC today!!! Wheeee! I don't know if this is a normal way a guy should react. Very Happy . but whatev. I even got a cleansing milk, spruce bath samplers. oh JOY! Just one question tho' gals, can I use it even if i have some blemishes going on? Embarassed but yeah, I'll use it anyway.
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
This may be a silly question but what about using this on the body? For instance, I have those bumps that appear on the back of my arms, wondering if this would help get rid of those..
Thanks
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Freckles....

I have those bumps too, and your idea is BRILLANT. As soon as my cream gets here (should be today!!) that is the FIRST place I am trying it.

Lori
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:43 am      Reply with quote
You know, this is just a thought, but I used to have those bumps on the backs of my arms, too, until I started to exfoliate my entire body regularly...so maybe in addition to using your Dr. H CC on those bumps, you might want to think about exfoiating, too!

BTW, you know the tube of Dr. H CC is really tiny, for the amount you pay? If you're going to start using it for more than just your face, you might seriously want to think about trying the recipe for the homemade version or you're going to go broke pretty quick!
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I exfoliate my body every other day. Do you think I need to do it EVERY day?

I'll have to check out the recipe for the homemade version.....although I am definitely NOT a whiz in the kitchen. Smile

Lori
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:59 am      Reply with quote
mom2tommax wrote:
I exfoliate my body every other day. Do you think I need to do it EVERY day?
No, every other day should be enough.

mom2tommax wrote:
I'll have to check out the recipe for the homemade version.....although I am definitely NOT a whiz in the kitchen.
You really don’t need to be! If you can push a button on the blender or food processor, that’s about is “whizzy” as it gets. Here’s the link to the recipe: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5808&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the cleansing cream. I told my husband about the rave reviews and how it gets rid of blackheads and shrinks pores. It's not really in our budget right now, but I convinced him that we could both benefit from it Very Happy . We got one tube between us ( hopefully that will be enough to notice a difference. I don't have very noticeable blackheads, but it would be nice if the little ones on my nose go away! I just hope to have the good results that you all have had. I'll report back after using it.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
petu wrote:
I just ordered the cleansing cream. I told my husband about the rave reviews and how it gets rid of blackheads and shrinks pores. It's not really in our budget right now, but I convinced him that we could both benefit from it Very Happy . We got one tube between us ( hopefully that will be enough to notice a difference. I don't have very noticeable blackheads, but it would be nice if the little ones on my nose go away! I just hope to have the good results that you all have had. I'll report back after using it.

If you like it, but find it expensive, you could always trying making your own Wink Sounds easy enough...although I have never tried Laughing
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I guess If I really like It, I should probably try carakete's recipe Wink I better learn to be a do it your selfer Very Happy
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi i have been lurking in this site for about a month now and what a fab site. I have wasted loads of cash on products which have not improved my skin, that is until i read about the Dr H CC and and Rose Day cream, my sister also bought the CC too and this is only day three we are both seeing an improvment in the blackhead situation. I cant wait to order the rest of the range and i have also succumbed to ordering the Biocell Collagen supplements which have arrived this morning.

Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:40 am      Reply with quote
nicky1 - Welcome to the forum! I'm glad this has worked well for you. Please keep us updated on your other skincare results Smile
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the welcome to the forum, but i just remembered something i read about bumps on the back of ur arms. They are apparently down to lack of essential fatty acids, and are advised to take the likes of linseed oil (i take 1 spoonful everyday as i have a really bad diet and dont eat meat or fish, i main exist on porridge! so i am trying to address this but the dr h cc may help them i dont know, just offering my 2 pence worth.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:24 am      Reply with quote
nicky1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome to the forum, but i just remembered something i read about bumps on the back of ur arms. They are apparently down to lack of essential fatty acids, and are advised to take the likes of linseed oil (i take 1 spoonful everyday as i have a really bad diet and dont eat meat or fish, i main exist on porridge! so i am trying to address this but the dr h cc may help them i dont know, just offering my 2 pence worth.
That’s good to know – thanks Nicky! Here’s hoping the Biocell Collagen/HA capsules work as well for you as they have for most of the rest of us! Very Happy

BTW, for those of you loving the Dr. H Cleansing Cream but think it might be too much work to make your own (Dr. Holland’s CC! Wink), the most time consuming part of the whole thing is actually grinding the almonds but I’ve just been informed that you can actually buy ready-made ground almonds (a.k.a. almond paste), so if you buy some of that then all you have to do is add the grapeseed oil (or any other oil of your choice) and add in the extra essential oils, if you desire to customize your cleansing cream....

Just thought I’d pass it along!
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
thanks! That's a good tip, The easier it is, the more chance of me trying it Wink
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys,

You may all be proficient with the application technique at this point because it sounds like most of you have already tried the CC, but thought I'd give you the link that was given to me when I first tried it.

You have to have Real Player installed, but the Dr. H. website in the UK has a short video showing the kneading technique. Here's the link, and hope it helps!

http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/productinfo.php?product=16
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2005 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I love the cleansing cream!!!

TIP:

Use just a little, and after putting it on, leave it on for a few minutes to work as a mask...it's just amazing! Very Happy
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2005 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry...I apologize. I posted the link to the video of the application technique, but I have run across three other threads today offering the same link.

Sorry for the duplication...
blueberry
5% products discount

Tue May 10, 2005 8:10 am      Reply with quote
after hearing so much good things about this product, I had to order one. Used it twice, direction said no rubbing so i just press with my wet palms & i am not sure if I am doing it right. I keep pressing it on my face for about a min, is that long enough?
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 8:22 am      Reply with quote
There is a link to the Dr H video to show the correct pressing technique about 3 posts up Wink

5% products discount

Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought Dr.H CC, I will start to use it to see if the miracle happens to me Smile
tisa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
After the raves on this forum I went out and got the CC.

I love the scent and am enjoying the extra meditation time spent applying this on my face Very Happy.

After the 3rd day - I was able to remove the tiny blackheads on my nose. My skin is feels more firm and looks "polished". There is a sheen or glow to my skin after I rinse off with the cold water.

I have only used the body products from Dr. H and never felt particularly tempted to try the facial products.

After 1 week of use I find that my skin has improved and will add this to my routine.

Now I need to find a great am super gently cleanser as well as a pm makeup removing cleanser that are aromatherapeutic and very effective. Am feeling a pull towards Organic Pharmacy - but if you ladies have other more luscious recs please let me know Smile
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
can you use it with the Clarisonic face brush since it has nut particles in it?
Mabsy

Wed May 24, 2006 1:30 am      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
can you use it with the Clarisonic face brush since it has nut particles in it?

I wouldn't. First, I imagine that the brush would be difficult to clean as the particles would get stuck in between the bristles. Second, part of the reason (I believe) that this pore cleanser works so well is because of the pressing/rolling motion that you use with it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion (50 g / 1.7 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |