Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Facial program for over 70
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Peggles

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Is their a program that can help already lined and sagging face for an older person
I see so many but none aimed at the older ones

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I think they're all aimed at older women!

When I started doing facial exercise, I was 57. I started because of two things - a * spam * photo and someone's offhand remark (What are you, mid-60s?) I looked ten years older than I was. Now I look my age, maybe a little younger, and expect to look even better as time goes on.

There's no way you're going to look 20 again, with facial exercise or even with surgery, but if you start a good program and stick with it you will be more than pleased with your results. Ageless If You Dare, which I do, and Flex Effect are two that use resistance and are both very effective. I like Ageless because it's very quick, easy and has done wonders for my cheeks. Smile

If you add in a skin care regimen that addresses aging skin (you'll find tons of info here!), along with patience, in a few months you should see a marked improvement, and in a year? People will start telling you how wonderful you look!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 am      Reply with quote
At 57 I was happy with my face a few lines bit nothing major
I am now 73 and time has not been kind to my face or health
I just wanted to know if it is asking too much for improvements at my time of life also which
Product might help

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I thought for some reason you were talking about facial exercise. I think that there are plenty of things you can do for your skin to improve it. This forum is chock full of suggestions and advice!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello
I don't seem to have made myself clear
I am looking for a exercise program suitable for an older person

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Try CarolynsFacialFitness.com Peggles. She is in her 60s and still looking femme and fresh. Carolyn started when she was "after 40".

Free exercises to get you started. She does a new free one each week if you go to her website:
http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/free-facial-exercises

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Peggles wrote:
I don't seem to have made myself clear. I am looking for a exercise program suitable for an older person.

I agree with Immacolata: all of them are suitable for older people.

I'm really confused why you don't think that they are. I mean, many of the facial exercise gurus (Carole Maggio, Deb Crowley, Carolyn Cleaves) are your age. What better proof of suitability for an older age can you get?

Can you please explain why you don't think any of the programs you've come across are suitable for an older person? If we know that, then we can help better direct you Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Peggles wrote:
Hello
I don't seem to have made myself clear
I am looking for a exercise program suitable for an older person

???? And I replied with two suggestions. Both programs are suitable for all ages. There is no program that is billed specifically for women over 70, at least not one that I know of.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Peggles, and then you asked which *product* would help. So Im confused as to whether you want exercise program advice or ingredients.

All ingredients will help but it will take longer for less responsive skin cells. Exfoliation and repair and protection are key. As well as adequate nutrition and exercise.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |