Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Review of Cellcosmet product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
1. Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser

Very gentle cleansing gel without any foam. I feel it is not as effective as cleansing foams. I need to apply it twice on face in order to remove oil. I have used only a trial small size, and won't buy it any more.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
2. Cellcosmet Active Tonic Lotion
Very effective cleansing lotion. The first time I used it, the entire cotton pad turned yellow. I guess it removed all the dirt hidden in my pores. The lotion can also soft your skin. The issue is that my face looks yellow after applying it. If you have dry and bright skin, this is a very good product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
3. Cellcosmet Activator Gel
I like this product very much. It smells good, and gentlly clean your skin. I used exfoliate before, which feels rough on your skin. However, this gel is gentle, but makes your skin clean and refreshed.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
4. Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream
This is the Cellcosmet's star product. If I were five years younger, I would like this eye cream very much. The cream is the lightest among all eye creams I have used, and extends easily over my eyes. However, the cream is too light to preserve moisture and to fight inflammation. My eyes have quite a few problems, very dry, tired, dark circles, and sensitive. My eyes have rash from time to time when using this product depending on my eye conditions. I will buy this product anymore.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
5. Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel

I used this product long time ago, did not have any impression of this eye gel. I guess it is just a simple eye gel, but also very expensive.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
6. Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel

I like this eye gel very much. It can refresh your eyes and add moisture to my dry eyes. However, I still need to apply another layer of eye cream to make it last longer.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
7. Cellcosmet Ultra Vital Light

Got a small travel size and have used it. Will report its effect after using it.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I am interested both valmont's AWF eyeii and eye contour cream from cellcosmet. My issue is my eyelid, I want to have a product that helps to lift my eyelids.which one should I pick?
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I feel Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel
has the effect tightening eye areas, though it may not be sufficient as eye gel can dry out quickly. You may need to apply another layer of eye cream.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont eye factor III may also work. I have used only a small sample, and did not see its long-term effect. This balm-like eye product is effective moisturizing skins at least.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in eye cream,thanks for you reply.
may be I will buy one for try.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel can be used as the first layer around eye areas. It can moisturize eye areas better than Valmont hydra serum, as long as you do not have allergy to the former.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
8. Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift Serum

I got a small sample of the serum. It is indeed very effective moisturizing the skin, even better than Valmont hydra serum 3, which is not surprising given the huge price difference. Valmont hydra serum 3 is already pretty expensive. My skin ocasionally can get too dry and red that even Valmont serum 3 may not be effective. Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift Serum can rescue the skin.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 am      Reply with quote
you should try Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift cream, it is really amazing!
CatIndigo
5% products discount

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Cellcosmet CellTeints? If I understand them correctly they are a treatment,in the Cellcosmet line, plus tint/colour.

I chose 'Opal' [fair] and am very pleased with the results. I rarely wear foundation so this is a 'type' of foundation for me. It smooths out my complexion, stays on..and seems very good. BUT, it's very expensive, around $300 for 30ml. I use a BB Hydriane Creme from La Roche Posay's for one tenth of the price. But, I'm still tempted to repurchase the Cellcosmet.

I understand Valmont has something similar in the L'Exilir line, though I haven't tried it or even asked for the price.

So- has anyone tried the Cellcosmet Teint?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
CatIndigo wrote:
Has anyone tried the Cellcosmet CellTeints? If I understand them correctly they are a treatment,in the Cellcosmet line, plus tint/colour.

I chose 'Opal' [fair] and am very pleased with the results. I rarely wear foundation so this is a 'type' of foundation for me. It smooths out my complexion, stays on..and seems very good. BUT, it's very expensive, around $300 for 30ml. I use a BB Hydriane Creme from La Roche Posay's for one tenth of the price. But, I'm still tempted to repurchase the Cellcosmet.

I understand Valmont has something similar in the L'Exilir line, though I haven't tried it or even asked for the price.

So- has anyone tried the Cellcosmet Teint?

I haven't but I sure loved the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream. Had several samples and saw a definite improvement in my eye area. It is such an expensive product though! Not ready to spend that much yet though......
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Definitely the Cellcosmet Eye Cream. Absorbs easily and moisturises all day without causing puffiness.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Definitely the Cellcosmet Eye Cream. Absorbs easily and moisturises all day without causing puffiness.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |