Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect care for your skin!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mity1985

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am      Reply with quote
You can find beauty everywhere. Maybe you see beauty in the trees along your own street, or even your spouse or partner. When you look for beauty, you'll find you feel more beautiful yourself.

There are a number of ways to become beautiful inside and on the outside as well. Whether you seek to enhance your beauty regimen or overhaul it completely, there are good pointers shared here.

Exfoliate your skin before you apply a spray tan. This process will help to create a smooth skin and remove layers of dead skin cells. This will allow the faux tan look smoother and more even. It is also likely that you know already what is BB cream and how such helps in removing blemishes, so don’t forget to try this.

A good rule of thumb is to determine the soonest possible time if your skin has sensitivities of any kind. People who have very sensitive skin ought to use only those products that are extremely gentle - from the powder makeup to moisturizer for oily skin. How to apply powder foundation in the proper amounts is also part of being gentle to the skin.

Sensitive skin or not, it should be top priority to find products that are as much as possible free of perfumes, dyes and also free of chemicals. These products harm and irritate skin, and may even make a rash or skin breakout show up.

Try to stay away from caffeine if you want to improve your beauty. Limit your intake of coffee and tea to one cup per day. Drinking decaffeinated coffee or quality green tea is also a good idea to help improve nutrition of the entire body.

Make sure to exercise every day - this seems to be where most people fail, so be serious about working out. Staying active on a regular basis will greatly help you be truly healthy and youthful-looking. Physical work out is a vital part of any beauty kit!

That’s about it for now. If you start taking the baby steps of taking care of your body, it won’t be long till everyone sees the newer and more beautiful you!
shabdli
5% products discount

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:06 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

One needs to follow certain rituals for your skin to be the best.
In short, how to supercharge your skincare. What are they then?

Skincare Routine: http://crb-tech-reviews.blogspot.in/2016/10/how-to-boost-up-your-skincare-routine.html
GiusyMarino
5% products discount

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:56 am      Reply with quote
clean n clear Smile
AshleySawyer
5% products discount

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am      Reply with quote
This info is a big help. Thank you for this.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Don't think I can ever give up coffee, I love it, since I was 5 years old seriously. I look forward to it.

5% products discount

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
If you want take care of your skin, use oil as a cleanser.You can use raw, organic products. Make honey as your best friend while taking care of your skin & feel relaxed. If acne is there on the face, then rub few ice cubes on the face for few minutes which is a good alternative. Also, facial oils can be combined to hydrate, protect & nourish the skin for a perfectly balanced complexion.
christinastuart

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 am      Reply with quote
Hey there you have shared really wonderful tips. It is really important to have good diet and drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I will never be a Vegan no matter what anybody says. I don't care to live til 100 or be deprived just to look more beautiful.

I like my coffee. Average three a day.

I like my skin care products with fragrances, especially those products based on Aromatherapy, eg Decleor, Emma Hardie, Darphin. A shower or bath with my favourite FRAGRANCED shower gel after a hard day.... PRICELESS

I probably should eat more Greens and drink more water, but that would be for my overall health benefits, not for vanity.

OMG, who am I talking to? My mother?
Rmarta

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:22 am      Reply with quote
Drink lots of water, eat healthy food, stay stress free, everyday remove your clean your face using Take It Off Makeup Eraser Towel (that I use) and lastly do not experiment just anything, go with the best.
Stay beautiful!
Marta
sunsoutbeauty
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your post it is very helpful and informative thanks again for sharing your info.
sunsoutbeauty
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your info it is very helpful..
Aliceveg01

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for such an informative post
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |