Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
I used this last night and I have to say "WOW"

It left my skin super smooth and soft and I swear plumped up and filled out the fine lines on my forehead (although I am sure this is a temporary thing).

This is the first mask I have used in years. My last experience was with a peel-off mask that took half my skin with it Shock Not pleasant.

However, I am now hooked on masques and will try Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating next Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (75 ml / 2.5 floz)
Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (75 ml / 2.5 floz)

An ultra-replenishing, antioxidant rich masque that helps rescue stressed, aging skin. Apply after cleansing as a revitalizing remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin. Botanicals help soothe and calm stressed skin while vitamins A, C and E help repair damaged, aging skin.

rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I used a sample of this tonight and wish I hadn't.....now I just have got to add another wonderful product to my wish list Laughing
This is without a doubt one of the best masks I have used, my skin looked so healthy afterwards. It is really soothing when you first apply it and you don't get that tight feeling when you come to wash it off.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:08 am      Reply with quote
I think my skin is crazy!! For some reason, it hates this mask!! I so badly wanted it to be fabulous but it made my face sting and I didn't see anything great after I washed it off either Crying or Very sad It's the first dermalogica product that I haven't liked.

5% products discount

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
I like this mask, it gives you refreshment and this is the first item I tried on this brand.
Frangipani
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:29 am      Reply with quote
I really like this masque also. It soothes my skin and helps me look a little more refreshed and healthy - even if only temporarily.

I have never experienced any stinging with this masque, I actually find it quite gentle but like princesita I have heard others say that it has stung their face.

My tube has lasted quite a while also but I guess it depends on how often you use it.

I haven't used a lot of masques - but I like this one.
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, any more updates on this product?
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 10:17 am      Reply with quote
sames like this mask is only good for oil or combnation skin,how about dry skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
It should be fine for dry skin. I have normal/dry skin and have used quite a lot of products from Dermalogica in the past, including this mask. I think it's a quality product.

HTH Smile

Fri May 02, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
this masque is awesome. i was told that this is one of the few professional products that dermalogica sells to the retail consumer. any thoughts on the skin hydrating masque?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask too. I don't want to waste it, so if I'm doing it I always make sure to keep it on way longer that wnat the directions say.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2008 10:41 am      Reply with quote
same here, sometimes i wipe off the excess before going to bed and leave it on for the whole night. i also put a towel on my pillow to prevent the orange colour from blotting onto my sheets.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Is this masque to be used weekly? I can't wait to use it again after seeing how my skin has turned poreless after I rinsed it off. My bf even commented how smooth my skin looked. Very Happy
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Masque right now. It's very cool and sinks in a minute, leaving the skin soft and supple. I like it very much.
cacipony
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
i went for a dermalogica facial and she used the skin hydrating mask. feels good afterwards. want purchase a full size of it and also try the vitanin mask too Smile

thanx for sharing
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
used it long time ago , make my skin break out and not suits for combination skin in my opinion
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I've got oily combo skin and it didn't give me this effect (Presume your talking the vit recovery mask here?).
znn_111 wrote:
used it long time ago , make my skin break out and not suits for combination skin in my opinion
shimmie*
5% products discount

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I also love this and i have combination skin (although only mildly combo).

Used with Age Smart Thermafoliant and a contour mask, I can't stop the glow!
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I tried this as a sample and it is great. I love the daily microfoliant from these guys as well. Overall they make good products I think
sue09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I have used just about every Dermalogica product. I do love the power mask as it leaves my skin glowing and soft.

The skin hydating mask is also good and I just plaster it on and leave it all night. I do however think that most of their products are not so good as our skin matures and I don't rate the Age Smart range in general.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:29 am      Reply with quote
I love Dermalogica product. I will try it.
dagnolia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I bought a tube of this, but I'm just not that wowed by it.

It doesn't sting my skin, but it does leave me a little red, especially around the eyes/nose/mouth. The redness doesn't last very long, though. I'm finishing out the tube, mixing a bit of aloe gel with the mask when I apply it to make it less irritating. It's definitely moisturizing, but not much else for me. I won't be reordering.
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask too!!
It works on my sensitive skin, makes my skin soft and smooth! Great product!
Shadowvenuz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I have dehydrated combo skin.
When i first used it, it worked really well for me. Been having tightness from dehydration, and the masque took the tightness away.

I loved the feeling of the mask on my face. It smells great (makes me think of fruits), and my skin loves it. When i wash it off, my face is glowing and hydrated, and even looks plumped.
By the next morning, my face still looks plumped and glowing.

Only thing is when the mask sets in after couple minutes, you do look like a burnt victim with the orange sheen.
I was shocked at myself at the start, but besides that, i absolutely adore this masque.
A certain repurchase!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Glad you reviewed this, this is my HG of quick fixes. When I've been working late, too many happy hours (or 8 hour benders depending on how you look at it), travelling, or basically looking dull and saggy despite being only in my thirties, I put this mask on for half an hour or fall asleep with it on, and I wake up back to normal. Gives me a nice glow, and it all snaps back into place and looks like me again. Warning, it can sting if you exfoliate too much first, its the vitamin c in it. Smells like vitamins, in a good way.

5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask!! To me it smells like black tea and instantly feels calming when I smell it Smile I try to use it once a week and find it really soothes and makes my skin so radiant. I do the same makeup routine afterwards and on the day I use this mask my skin just looks so much more 'glowy'
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |