Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hormeta Swiss Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi - seen this advertised - anyone used it?
Thx Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Where did you see the advert? Never heard of this brand. Is this a brand new skin care?
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
Nope its been around a while - it was on the telly here on one of the shopping channels. I have even got some samples sent to me but haven't seen it since. :)www.hormeta.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I never saw this before and I don't know what to say.
I have heard from family friends that all skincare lines from Swiss are the best.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia, did you ever try this line?

I discovered them through the Cellcosmet site - through which I linked to SWISSCOS - an organization for the protection of true "made in Switzerland" skincare - and of which Hormeta is also a member (phew, that was a mouthfull).

Anyway, the line has some very interesting products, but they do not have an agent in Japan. They have a price list in USD on their websitewww.hormeta.ch and will ship to countries without a sales outlet, but I love to either try samples first or at least hear from people here who might have tried it.

They have an eye mask for puffy eyes that can also be used as a regular eye gel that sounds good ( $88 ) and a few other bits and pieces too.

I am especially liking the look of the 10 x 2ml ampoules 10x2ml for "deep cleanse & remove dead cellular tissues with papain enzyme" at $50 also their bust products (but hard to find much info on them)
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 12:15 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Lucia, did you ever try this line?

I discovered them through the Cellcosmet site - through which I linked to SWISSCOS - an organization for the protection of true "made in Switzerland" skincare - and of which Hormeta is also a member (phew, that was a mouthfull).

Anyway, the line has some very interesting products, but they do not have an agent in Japan. They have a price list in USD on their websitewww.hormeta.ch and will ship to countries without a sales outlet, but I love to either try samples first or at least hear from people here who might have tried it.

They have an eye mask for puffy eyes that can also be used as a regular eye gel that sounds good ( $88 ) and a few other bits and pieces too.

I am especially liking the look of the 10 x 2ml ampoules 10x2ml for "deep cleanse & remove dead cellular tissues with papain enzyme" at $50 also their bust products (but hard to find much info on them)

I also discovered them through SWISSCOS website. OUt of curiousity, does this mean swiss skincare that does not belong to SWISSCOS is not as good? How bout valmont? ISnt it swiss made as well?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Valmont is very good. SWISSCOS is a fairly new organization I think. It is only recently I saw the mark on the Cellcosmet website. Maybe in the future companies like Valmont and Juvena will join as well. SWISSCOS is just the guarantee that the product you are buying is TRULY made in Switzerland (ie. not a Swiss company manufacturing in China Laughing )
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
I am surprised that Valmont is not truly a swiss skincare line. I guess it is my wishful thinking.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I am surprised that Valmont is not truly a swiss skincare line. I guess it is my wishful thinking.

Hang on, hang on... I don't want anyone to misunderstand.. just because Valmont is not a member of SWISSCOS does not mean it is not a truly Swiss company.

like I said, I think this is a fairly new organization ... if you look at the membership list the only "big" name there is Cellcosmet (not even La Prairie or Weleda are there) so as I said in my post the others might join as time goes on.

I just wanted it to be very very clear that I in no way meant to imply that Valmont was not truly Swiss.

Please read the information here about what the goal of SWISSCOS is: www.swisscos-guarantee.ch/guarantee.html
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Nope - got a few samples though - all very nice but not all of them were for my skin type and there wasn't really enough to make a fair judgement. As with most Swiss skincare though the textures were lovely and they were a pleasure to use!
sorry - not much help is it! Laughing

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly, I like it so much. Compared with bare essential vitamin lotion for make up base, this one is much nicer(of course $10 more). Make my skin looks like flawless after fundation. I am ging to grab a bottle after B.E. VITAMIN. I am combination skin, by the way.
havana8

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
What else from the line have you tried LittleSophie? Smile
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I used

Hormeta Active Swiss Marine Collagen Cream(1)
Hormeta Restructuring Cream with MPC (1)
Hormeta Eye Contour Rescue Gel Mask (1) (Thank tiger_tim)
Hormeta Gentle Skin Mask with Ginkgo (1)
Hormeta Feminissime High Redefinition Cream (1)
Hormeta Ultra-Revitalizing Treatment with MPC & Vitamin C (5)

Not too impressed. I still have an unopened Revitalizing Serum w/Anti-Free Radicals in my drawer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I still have not gotten around to trying this line.. what a bugger that it is now on EDS as my excuse had always been that i could nt get it easily (sorry if any typo, but my cat is blocking the screen so I cannot see what i am typing). Laughing

MAC, were you unimpressed with ALL of them? I stil lam interested in that eye mask and the bust products too (thugh the girls are beyond helpl now I guess Laughing)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Tiger,

The 1st 2 creams Hormeta suggested to use it with the C Treatment. They are nice creams but did not do much for me. The 10 day C Treatment, my pores were smaller and my face glows after using it but after 2 weeks everyting went back to its original state.

Abut the eye gel / mask, not impressed at all. Mabsy tried it a couple of times while she was in LA last year, and I don't think she's impressed either.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I also got interested in the line a few years ago. It still collects dust somewhere in a drawer - none of the eye products really impressed me, nor any other one. Description was lovely, but no effect on my skin.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:03 am      Reply with quote
I never got any further trying anything either - anyone used the eye cream that EDS have for sale?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of the neck & decollette cream & loved it. It is quite thick compared to other creams that I have - but it sinks in to a nice sort of matte finish with no stickiness at all. There was also an eye cream but although I liked it, I'm in eye cream overload at home. I have already ordered a full size if the neck cream & should be receiving it any day!

P.S. 56 year old slighlty dry neck & chest that is stubbornly resisting all exercise & any treatments Wink
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Valmont is 100% a swiss brand. I just went to Switzerland for vacation. I also took a facial at The Spa By Valmont there. It is really a great treatment. My skin looked radiant after taking the facial. Thanks for the therapist of Valmont Spa there.
tiger_tim wrote:
Skincare wrote:

Hang on, hang on... I don't want anyone to misunderstand.. just because Valmont is not a member of SWISSCOS does not mean it is not a truly Swiss company.

like I said, I think this is a fairly new organization ... if you look at the membership list the only "big" name there is Cellcosmet (not even La Prairie or Weleda are there) so as I said in my post the others might join as time goes on.

I just wanted it to be very very clear that I in no way meant to imply that Valmont was not truly Swiss.

Please read the information here about what the goal of SWISSCOS is: www.swisscos-guarantee.ch/guarantee.html
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:43 am      Reply with quote
swiss skincare is hot recently.i am really interest in this line since it is less expensive.
any idea?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
mike how much did you spent for the spa

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information. I like swiss made cosmetics. So this is the new one I pay attention to~
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 am      Reply with quote
any feedbacks for this brand yet???

Hope somebody is trying this brand... Question
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |