Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
my favorite lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
newbiely wrote:
Dr hauschka lipbalm,make my lip soft and light the lip color,looks quite natural.

agree, it's a nice lipbalm, newly add to my favourites
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm

love it!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
tashie79

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I really love the Pangea Organics Lip Balm. I have Italian Red Mandarin with Rose which smells and feels amazing. I ordered Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom from EDS and can't wait to get it.

It doesn't feel waxy or greasy, it stays on the lips a good amount of time, however it is quite addictive, I keep putting it on because I love the scent so much!!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 am      Reply with quote
tashie79 wrote:
I really love the Pangea Organics Lip Balm. I have Italian Red Mandarin with Rose which smells and feels amazing. I ordered Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom from EDS and can't wait to get it.

It doesn't feel waxy or greasy, it stays on the lips a good amount of time, however it is quite addictive, I keep putting it on because I love the scent so much!!

ohhh... was it part of the valentines day sale?

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I had to stop using John's Lip Plumper as it was making my dry, flaky lips even worse.
And then I realised that I always have this trouble when I use a lip plumper that contains Cinnamon.
So now I've learned my lesson at last - my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin cannot tolerate Cinnamon. Sad
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 am      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing! it is more choices

Sounds very good, maybe i should try!
indira
5% products discount

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I love Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.
ahen9
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Kielh's #1, Rosebud salve
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I just found a drugstore (London Drugs)lip balm that reminds me of Pangea. It's Peacekeeper balm and comes in the same type tube as Pangea. I have it in Superfruit (very berry smelling) and Eco-sensual (Spearmint and coconut). Wonderful feel and my lips are very moisturized.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I‘ve been used KIEHL'S lip balm for 4 years...I'd like to try this if I get chance to buy it~

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I've tried many lip balms too, i can't find the suitable lip for me, i plan to buy the classic Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula w/ vitamin E to try, because it's CHEAP and the effect is good, i hope it's the fact

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Favourite SPF lipbalm - Bioderma Photoderm Max Stick

Non-SPF - hmm, I have so many, gotta think about that one. . .
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
if somebody twists my arm and asks for THAT ONE balm and forces me to decide.......I would say Dermalogica age renewal...I havent bought a full sized one but DH travels a lot and on long haul flights, he has returned with dermalogica toiletery kits with a tiny tube of this twice(has taken a lot of training and whining to convince him that these kits are not useless and he should bring them home!)...and its wonderful!(I have given out a lot of Murad and Elemis lip samples to my friends...though when unpacking his luggage i am am always saying a little prayer in my head for this tiny tube Embarassed ...dermalogica is really stingy with this size though!(1 ml)..they usually give out climate control balm in a tube and its a full retail size Shock )

Ita very expensive in shops for the amount you get though!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Do you also use Dr. Hauschka lip stick? Is Dr. Hauschka lip balm the same as the lip stick? I mean the effect?
BCgirl wrote:
I use Dr. Hauschka lip balm... great for the winter
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I consider Aromatherapy Associates Renew Moisturising Lip Balm is the best of all lip care products I had used. Just a little bit, like a sugar-opening in the lips. Sweet and nourishing.
Gold_Yellow
5% products discount

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I use Dr hauschka lip balm,some time I even apply pure glycerin, I feel it makes lips very soft
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
For the biggest tub of "lipbalm" ever, I use African Gold Super Sure Gro. It's supposed to be for the scalp and taming afro-type hair, but the ingredients read like a lip conditioner. I use it at night.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:29 am      Reply with quote
I have many favorites.

With spf I like Avon Moisture Therapy spf 15. It is usually about .99 each.

I also like the Avon Beyond colour Lip plumping treatment for under lipsticks. It goes on sale for about $4.99 Cdn.

I buy the Avon lip balms (flavoured) as back ups for teenage son for under $1.00.

I also like the Aquaphor ointment. Great for cuticles also. Works as well as Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream but less $$ and no smell.
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Will always be a huge fan of Philosophy's Kiss Me. Probably my favorite! And smells sooo good. I just wish it came in a swivel stick or something.

Kiehl's is great as well but the scent is not as enticing as Philosophy. I'm looking forward to trying Palmer's!

If anyone finds that Philosophy Kiss Me is now in "stick" form- please post:)
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Burt's Bees slides on like a dream and smells honey lemony good too. However, I'm currently using Natio's Paw Paw Lip Balm and it has no fragrance or taste and it's rather thick and when I wake, my lips are very well hydrated.
erinbear

Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
i'm a lip balm junkie, i try as many as i can (especially if i dig the packaging, haha) because i have thick lips but they are very sensitive so i have to be careful otherwise i'll end up with ugly hives and a swollen mouth.

so far, the ones i have really enjoyed using are Nivea Kiss of Moisture, Burts Bees with Pomegranate Oil, and what seems to be a classic, Softlips French Vanilla.

my boyfriend is a good critic of my lip balm adventures; he doesn't hesitate to tell me if he doesn't like a particular balm. hehe! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:35 am      Reply with quote
I use Rosebud.
christinab77
5% products discount

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I always have a tube of C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in my purse or at work. Minty and moisturizers nicely.
shaoershi
5% products discount

Sat May 01, 2010 1:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm always on the look out for new lip product so thanks for sharing. I"m happy with Nivea blue cap lip balm right now!
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 6:35 am      Reply with quote
BOOTS Vaseline lip balm, KIEHLS 1 # Lip Balm.I have been using for 4 years.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |