Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

dr.denese skin-care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Dia
5% products discount

Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know dr. adrienne denese skin-care?She wrote a book also abouth skincare...It is now available in U.K. but I think its very pricy.

Dia
rosyb
5% products discount

Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have not used any of her skin care products but there is a good selection on the qvc web page - her skin looks very good and I believe she is in her 50s now
lola
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just bought her book, and for the last 2 months have been following her skincare recommendations to a T. So far my skin does look alot brighter and my pores are much smaller. I'll be doing a TCA peel in the next week or so, so hopefully that will turn out well.

I've just started reading it now...I'll post back in a few days and update on how I like it. I'll be out of town, so that will be reading material.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
hi, i bought a kit from qvc,,,,,,,,, i really tried for about 10 days.. it made my face really matte looking. which i dont like the matte look. i wrote to lisa robertson on qvc and she swears by it. mainly the ultra hydroshield face serum,the glycolic pads,the restore eye and the neck serum.. she loves it. it is pricey but get the kit with the cleanser,neck serum,wrinkle smoother and the eye restore. i bought others from ebay.. the glycolic pads are great..it burns until you get use to it. and the ultra hydroshield is good to. the tinted day cream is fine if you like that matte look. i have had problems with the vita c serum. it had black things floating in it. bought it from ebay so i didnt use it.and it was sealed. when dr denese is on, lisa is usually the sales person with her. and like i said lisa did write me and told me just what products she uses daily from dr denese. but she uses more than just dr denese's products. and faithful to BE. and it wasnt just a sales pitch. we had a great conversation on skin care. what the heck.. we spend our money on almost everything to find what works. so give it a whirl..... ya just might like it.
Arrow lassie1234
lola
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Back in October I wrote that I had read Dr. Denese's book and that I had been following her skincare recommendations for about 2 months. Well, since the middle of December I started using her skincare products and I have to say that I love them. I've been using her glycolic pads followed by the Cellular Firming serum, and the Hydroshield serum. I didn't have bad skin before, but since using her skincare my complexion has become smoother, the pores on and around my nose are not very visible at all and the orangey red freckles that are on my face have greatly faded. I'm also very, very diligent about wearing spf 30+ every single day, even in winter. I think the most important thing when using her products (as well as trying any kind of skincare) is to be consistent and give it time. I think too many people get frustrated with a product if it doesn't work within 2 weeks. But I would think that any skincare product would need much more time to really show results.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I am watching this on QVC as I type this, I am wondering if any of you all have any more reviews on this line?

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I use several of her products, they are cheapest in a kit. I like the firming facial pads, but it is a matter of taste, some people find them too sticky. They are a bit acidic and I like that. The face cream with spf 30 has a big following but it's not for me. It is tinted and very mat, and I'm not into mat. I do like her night cream (the blue stuff) it's light and the skin looks better after just a few days.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Just to warn those that break out from silicones, her products are loaded with them. I too was curious about her line, but after seening most contained dimethicone at the top of the list I stayed away. However, if your skin can tolerate silicones, I'd say give it a try, she has great reviews on QVC.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |