Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I need help in preventing and fixing upper lip lines!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
The only one I use is the airless product.

Valmont Lip Repair
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Acetylated Lanolin, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Triethanolamine, Persea Gratissima Oil, Unsaponifiables, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed RNA, Urea, DNA, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Serum Protein, Triclosan, Propylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylparaben, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Silica, Citric Acid, BHT, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
maybe Kassy will read this and be able to tell me what the heck all that is in the Valmont lip repair. I just ordered the NOTH lip plumper stuff. Good reviews.

Lots of oils in this, but otherwise I personally don't see anything in it that would diminish lines. Would like Kassy's input on the ingredients, as well.

ETA: I am struggling with the lip lines, as well, and have yet to find anything that will help them. A few years ago Sharky posted that she got rid of her lines. She did name some products, but there was never a "routine" given on how she really went about it.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7685&highlight=wrinkles
tikiandbabu
5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
tikiandbabu wrote:
I am on bi-est, progesterone and testosterone. My 50th birthday is next week and I have no wrinkles (none) on my face and have some minimal sagging on my neck. I really think the hormones help, but they are a piece of the puzzle. I also take really good care of myself with diet and supplements and am on a great skincare system.

Hi Tikiandbabu,
Would you mind sharing what you're using? Supplements and skin care system? Definitely sounds like you're doing something right!! Smile

Hi Kims,
Thank you, I think my Endroconologist is amazing and has helped me so much! Here is what I do in the supplement department; I take MACA everyday (which helps to keep our hormones functioning properly) vitamin D1000, Ultra Omega, C1000, ECGc suprement and during flu season (which is starting) I add two K-PAX to the mix each morning.
For skincare: I swear by the Intraceuticals line (Rejuvenation). It is really hydrating without being heavy on the skin .
And.... I drink a ton of water (sometimes 3+ liters a day), do yoga twice a week some form of cardio and weights 3 times a week.
A very smart person once told me that your body is composed of two thirds water so you want to hydrate and keep it going like a running stream not a clogged pond, so water is really important!
Hope that helps
Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Small Face Vaculifter worked like a charm for me!

Kassy would you mind sharing how oftern and for how long you use this?

Sure Kate, I do it on average 3 X week for probably pretty close to a year now. (I would recommend building use gradually and regularly with Vaculifter's no matter where you are using them!)

I wrap my lips tautly over my teeth, and go back and forth horizontally above and below each lip 100 times. Then I suction + hold each area of both lips for a few seconds (till they fill with blood.)

My lines are 80% (or more) improved, and my lips are a little plumper. Also of importance is that I stopped drinking out of water bottles and using straws many months ago..

Also, to the dye hard smokers (of which I was for 45 years), be cheesy and use a cigarette holder with a flat tip, or look in the mirror to find ways to reduce making those lines while you take a drag...

Sad but true, if nothing changes, nothing changes, when it comes to the dreaded vertical lip lines.. Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
System
Automatic Message
Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml) Go Smile On The Go Sonic Blue Smart Brush Whitening Kit - White Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |