Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

pantene pro-v
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Carekate

Is there any other brands of no sulphate shampoos? I don't think Paves is available in Australia.

Giovanni
Abba

I have both in my bathroom. Can't say which one is better, cuz they're both quite new to me.

Update: I massaged my scalp with (olive) oil last night cuz it's readily available in my kitchen. I waited an hour and then washed it off. Since I only wash my hair everyone other day, I will try it again tomorrow night!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
WOW, I have been using it for ages (and have heaps of bottles left) I had heard rumors that it left a film on the hair but wasn't convinced until now. Thanks for the enlightenment

So now I am in the market for a new product.

Can anyone recommend something for fine straight hair?

Cheers
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Ive started using Burt's Bees Baby Bee No Spill Shampoo Bar. Its the best thing I have ever done for my fine hair. It adds body and shine, I dont even use a conditioner anymore! I just do a oil treatment maybe once a week. It smells good, its cheap and easy to travel with. My whole family uses it. Beware, after rinsing you will feel like your hair is matted and waxy, trust me when you dry and style you will only feel clean soft bouncy hair there is no residue.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
i am quite amazed with this topic. I have been using many shampoos, esp. Pantene, herbal, loreal, dove and finesse. Right now, I am into many styler's shampoo like Paul Mitchell, biolage, samy. are they as bad as Pantene? I also use Aloe Rid by Nexxus to clear up the build up. What should I do? Drop all and go back to Baby Shampoo? Any suggestion? Should we come up with new topic title about this matter since this is supposed for Pantene review only?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Ive started using Burt's Bees Baby Bee No Spill Shampoo Bar. Its the best thing I have ever done for my fine hair. It adds body and shine, I dont even use a conditioner anymore! I just do a oil treatment maybe once a week. It smells good, its cheap and easy to travel with. My whole family uses it. Beware, after rinsing you will feel like your hair is matted and waxy, trust me when you dry and style you will only feel clean soft bouncy hair there is no residue.

Interesting...how does it lather (I can't seem to use anything that doesn't lather)? Does it help with dry scalp?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
vonstella wrote:

Interesting...how does it lather (I can't seem to use anything that doesn't lather)? Does it help with dry scalp?

It lathers really well actually! The first few times I rubbed it across my head when washing I didnt think it was going to lather at all, once I got a bit more water in my hair and started to massage it in, it REALLY foamed up.

I have problems with dry scalp too, while it didnt totally eleminate it, my scalp did felt very calm and clean after I dried my hair. Not that tight, dry feeling alot of shampoos cause. Warm jojoba oil scalp treatments/ACV rinses rid my scalp of flakes for at least a few weeks, which is better than nothing. The main benefit for me is the extreme volume and body my hair has now. I just hope to be rid of regular conditioners forever!

FYI, alothough I have virgin hair righ now, Im still prone to dryness and splitends b/c the texture is so fine, this bar has really done a great job of cleaning my hair without damaging it as well as the things listed above.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
sernx wrote:
A cheaper way to clarify is to use baking soda like carekate said. Works just as well as any clarifying shampoo but not as harsh.

Actually, I think Carekate is very much against baking soda (she recommends ACV). Here is an earlier post from her on the subject:

carekate wrote: ...No, it's worse! I've posted this info in several of the "glossy/shiny hair" threads, but it bears repeating:

... Baking soda's alkalinity is as high as that of haircoloring products although I realize that the amount or application method makes if more or less harsh depending on how baking soda is used.

I say, leave the baking soda for household cleaning. I apologize if I sound put off by the baking soda on hair thing, it's just that there are so many wonderful cosmetics out there, ones that smell lovely and are pleasant to use, that I have difficulty understanding how something like baking soda could appeal to anyone for use in their haircare routine.

Here is a link for the pH of BSoda (I think it's the same one I posted yesterday in the vinegar thread): http://www.kernsite.com/uwp/modules/pH/pH.htm)

The first sentence is the one that gets me: baking soda is as alkaline as hair dye?!?! What that basically means is that it is doing to dilate the hair cuticle in a similar manner as a hair color developer or perming solution. And when the hair cuticle is dilated, guess what happens to the previously deposited hair color pigment? Buh-bye –down the drain it went! I used to use baking soda + shampoo for a super-clarifying treatment before I put two and two together and realized what was going on. I have a hard enough time keeping my red color-treated hair bright and vibrant for longer than a month without helping the fade-age along....

Just something to mull over!

P.S. And don’t even get me started on the perils of using baking soda to cleanse or exfoliate one’s face!!

I pay a fortune to get my carmelized highlights done every couple months so I'll stick with my ACV and honey and leave the baking soda in shampoo to braver souls than I!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie, this is probably WHY my hair is suffering now. Do you know if Kerastase is ok to use? I heard from my friend who works at Trader Joe's (Do they have this store in TX?) they sell SLS free shampoo there for $3.50 a bottle. I'm picking up one tonight.

carekate wrote:
Pantene products are full of wax and coat each individual strand with the stuff! That's how they trick you in to thinking it has "cured" your hair, because the wax temporarily smoothes down the hair strand, making it APPEAR healthier. But then all that wax begins to build up and your hair will be in worse shape than when you started.

Don't believe me? Hold out a strand of your hair and move the blade of some scissors along it and watch as it scrapes the wax off on to the blade!!! Shock
praia98
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
tinakiss wrote:
I use the L'oreal serie expert range. They're a little pricy but worth it. My hair looks and feels much softer when I use them. I've found them to be better than the regular drugstore brands which only seem to work temporarily, at least for me. Rolling Eyes
HTH

I just started using the Loreal expert serie conditioner (I had a coupon hehe) with my Avalon shampoo and liked the results, though it does probably coat my ahir too much. I ordered the cleansing conditioner by Wen and will try that this week too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
carekate is absolutely right. The reason why your hair feels so silky smooth after using pantene pro V is that it coats hair with waxy buildup and it has lots of protein which can be good for your hair but too much protein for the hair will end up damaging it. Neutragena anti-residue shampoo is great for cleaning your hair up of all that gunk hair products and other shampoo/conditioners leave you with. It's good to have this shampoo to use once or twice a week

Because of all the Pantene and styling stuff I was using, I used Neutrogena now and then, and this Shower creme from one of the Dead sea salts brands (can't think of the name now).
Now, I've been trying to shampoo with more sulfate free and natural stuff.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Chrissie wrote:
but isnt this the same concept of silicone products...coat the hair so its not so fly-away???
Yes, but there are different types of silicones:

"Silicones are viscous oily liquids that coat the hair shaft in gloss, giving the illusion of healthy sheen. As most curly hair tends to be sdry and often frizzy, silicones seem like the miracle ingredient to combat these complaints. The downside is that MOST silicones are not water soluble, and can only be removed with harsh detergents. The very detergents needed to remove the silicones strip the hair of all its natural oils, leaving it stripped and straw-like. This causes the user to think she needs more silicones to combat the dryness. Thus, the cycle begins again. If the user is not using these harsh detergents to remove the silicones, they can build up, creating a barrier on the hair shaft. This barrier prevents moisturizing conditioners from penetrating the hair, further drying it out."

How do you know whether it's water soluble or not? Here's a cheat sheet:

• Amodimethicone - not soluble in water by itself;
• Amodimethicone (and) Trideceth-12 (and) Cetrimonium Chloride - mixture that is soluble in water in the bottle;
• Behenoxy Dimethicone - sparingly soluble in water
• Cetearyl methicone - not soluble in water
• Cetyl Dimethicone - not soluble in water
• Cyclomethicone - not soluble in water
• Cyclopentasiloxane - not soluble in water
• Dimethicone - not soluble in water
• Dimethicone Copolyol - water soluble
• Dimethiconol - not soluble in water
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane - water soluble
• Stearoxy Dimethicone - sparingly soluble in water
• Stearyl Dimethicone - not soluble in water
• Trimethylsilylamodimethicone - not soluble in water
• Lauryl methicone copolyol - water soluble

My feeling is that using a shampoo or conditioner containing water-soluable silicones is not harmful to my hair so I don't worry too much about it. I *do* try to avoid products containing copius amounts of the other silicones, but so long is it isn't listed in the first 3-5 ingredients on the list, then I believe it's safe to use.

BTW, you do not need a shampoo containing harsh sulfates or chemicals to strip build-up from your hair. All you need to do is add a bit of baking soda or ACV to your shampoo (I do NOT recommend adding baking soda directly to your shampoo bottle because it causes the shampoo to fizz and expand -- think of those old volcanic eruptions made from mixing baking soda and vinegar at the 5th grade Science Fair projects!) and it will cut right through any buildup on the hair, leaving you with super-clean, super-shiny hair.

OK, OK Carrie convinced me to resist the urge to pick up Pantene or similar when it's on sale LOL

carekate wrote:

<Snipped part of her very helpful long reply Smile

Another suggestion would also be to stop using shampoo to wash your hair and instead using the "Conditioner Only" method to cleanse it. Do a search of the forum for this to find more info about it -- I know that GuapaGirl uses it (and the ACV finishing rinse) to great effect and no longer has itchy/crusty scalp issues.

But I'd try the plain ACV tricks first....

Will try ACV instead of Neutrogena when I run out. Neutrogena is also good pre- color I've noticed.

tularyn wrote:
The healthfood store and Drugstore.com is where I've been buying my shampoos/conditioners lately. I don't buy things w/ sulfates, and I'm trying to stay away from parabens as well.

I especially like Avalon Organics (most of their line is now also free of parabens), Australian Organics, and JASON Organics.

Avalon my favorite Smile, Aveda (I like their Rosemary shampoo) also Pave at Walgreens, ABBA, some Alba, Desert Esscence (they also sell Tea tree oil)
All these exc. for the Aveda I buy/ have seen at Wegmans, and health food stores too.

I will be trying the cleansing conditioner method, too, and will post review of the Wen cleansing conditioners this week Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I loved Pantene Pro-V for so many years! It was great for my curly hair. Then I decided to do conditioner only washes and do without silicones (Pantene has a lot in their products, which gives the slip and shine that they are known for). My HD also told me basically that Pantene was just crud in a bottle, and I kept replying that I was happy with it and good results with it at the time. Pantene at $2-3 per bottle (back then anyway), or HD's salon stuff at $10-15 per bottle (for results that I was unsure of since I had no track record with it). I stuck with Pantene until I was good and ready to switch.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
praia98 wrote:
I ordered the cleansing conditioner by Wen and will try that this week too.
Hmmm, I need to check that stuff out because it sounds like Wen just found a way to capitalize (or simplify) "CCM" (condition cleansing method) and bring it to the masses....

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'd used Pantene for many years .One day ,my friend told me that Pantene isn't good for hair and suggest me to use naturally product .Then,i used LUSH and Frederic Fekkai. I felt dry when i shampooed and conditioned by LUSH.I prefer Frederic Fekkai because it made my hair shine and healthy Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

I wanted to update this and say I had to stop using the BBSB, I still loved what it did to my hair but my scalp hated the fragrance, so I switched over to Giovanni and really love it!

bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:09 am      Reply with quote
I just tried the Trader Joe's shampoo and conditioner. The product line is called Revive Spa. I am so in love with the stuff. I've had so many problems with my hair, but this shampoo does the trick for me. I am going to post a full review of the shampoo and conditioner in a bit. If you have a TJs near you, pick up the set. It's only $2.49, but the ingredients are natural with Rosemary oil being the main ingredient. SLS free products! I still can't get over how clean my hair feels, and it smells good, not too perfumey. WOW!! That's all I can say as I am sitting here but my hair soaked in coconut oil and the Lightstim on my tummy. I need to go to sleep!!!!!!!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
I just tried the Trader Joe's shampoo and conditioner. The product line is called Revive Spa. I am so in love with the stuff. I've had so many problems with my hair, but this shampoo does the trick for me. I am going to post a full review of the shampoo and conditioner in a bit. If you have a TJs near you, pick up the set. It's only $2.49, but the ingredients are natural with Rosemary oil being the main ingredient. SLS free products! I still can't get over how clean my hair feels, and it smells good, not too perfumey. WOW!! That's all I can say as I am sitting here but my hair soaked in coconut oil and the Lightstim on my tummy. I need to go to sleep!!!!!!!!

So sorry to misquote the name of this product...it is actually NOURISH SPA, not revive spa. Don't know how on earth I came up with that. I just realized my mistake after I wrote a really long review of the stuff.
mcwccj
5% products discount

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:17 am      Reply with quote
This thread saves my hair I think! I'd been using Pantene for so many years. I wash my hair everyday and my hair will fall off in clumps after each wash! I will find bunch of hair in the shower as well as on the floor when I comb my hair! I thought it was normal since we drop about 100+ hair a day plus I have very long hair. Was I wrong! After I switch to another brand of shampoo, very little hair drop off after each wash! Thanks for the post! I'm so glad I found this forum!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
I just tried the Trader Joe's shampoo and conditioner. The product line is called Revive Spa. I am so in love with the stuff. I've had so many problems with my hair, but this shampoo does the trick for me. I am going to post a full review of the shampoo and conditioner in a bit. If you have a TJs near you, pick up the set. It's only $2.49, but the ingredients are natural with Rosemary oil being the main ingredient. SLS free products!
DAMN!!! That's an even better price than my beloved Paves...too bad there isn't a Trader Joe's in Austin. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Cherisse wrote:
I just tried the Trader Joe's shampoo and conditioner. The product line is called Revive Spa. I am so in love with the stuff. I've had so many problems with my hair, but this shampoo does the trick for me. I am going to post a full review of the shampoo and conditioner in a bit. If you have a TJs near you, pick up the set. It's only $2.49, but the ingredients are natural with Rosemary oil being the main ingredient. SLS free products!
DAMN!!! That's an even better price than my beloved Paves...too bad there isn't a Trader Joe's in Austin. Sad

Carekate, here's my review of the TJs shampoo/conditioner: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20078

I have a couple of questions about the ingredients at the end of my review, and was hoping you would know the answers to them. Smile Only when you have time! Oh, and I will be placing an order soon. Thank you!!!! You're really sweet, and I was hoping to see your picture on the picture thread.

Oh, I heard from my friend who works at TJs that they'll be expanding in TX.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
mcwccj wrote:
This thread saves my hair I think! I'd been using Pantene for so many years. I wash my hair everyday and my hair will fall off in clumps after each wash! I will find bunch of hair in the shower as well as on the floor when I comb my hair! I thought it was normal since we drop about 100+ hair a day plus I have very long hair. Was I wrong! After I switch to another brand of shampoo, very little hair drop off after each wash! Thanks for the post! I'm so glad I found this forum!

Oh yeah, I had no idea Pantene was doing that to my hair, too. My bf said I shed more than Snowball, my little puppy.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
carekate wrote:
Cherisse wrote:

Carekate, here's my review of the TJs shampoo/conditioner: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=20078

I have a couple of questions about the ingredients at the end of my review, and was hoping you would know the answers to them. Smile Only when you have time! Oh, and I will be placing an order soon. Thank you!!!! You're really sweet, and I was hoping to see your picture on the picture thread.

Cherisse wrote:
INGREDIENTS:
Shampoo - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol (Vit E), Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, sea salt, botanical fragrance.

....What is the foaming agent if this shampoo is SLS free?
C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine are the surfecants (foaming agents) in this shampoo.

Cherisse wrote:
INGREDIENTS:Conditioner - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance.

NOW my questions for our knowledgeable chemists and experts out there - Do you see anything in the ingredient lists above that would alarm you? I could not tell really, and most of the chemical names that I don't understand are almost at the end of the list, so I thought it must not be so bad (per Carekate's advice on another thread).
The only things I see that would be questionable are the parabens, although there are two schools of thought on whether or not they’re harmful and it seems to depend on whether the parabens are naturally derived are synthetically created. There’s an interesting discussion regarding parabens in this thread (I think it carries over to pg 3, as well): http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17625&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

All in all, this shampoo and conditioner look really nice and would be something I’d definitely be willing to try if they open a Trader Joe’s in the Austin area!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Cherisse wrote:
carekate wrote:
Cherisse wrote:

Cherisse wrote:
INGREDIENTS:
Shampoo - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol (Vit E), Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, sea salt, botanical fragrance.

....What is the foaming agent if this shampoo is SLS free?
C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine are the surfecants (foaming agents) in this shampoo.

Cherisse wrote:
INGREDIENTS:Conditioner - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance.

NOW my questions for our knowledgeable chemists and experts out there - Do you see anything in the ingredient lists above that would alarm you? I could not tell really, and most of the chemical names that I don't understand are almost at the end of the list, so I thought it must not be so bad (per Carekate's advice on another thread).
The only things I see that would be questionable are the parabens, although there are two schools of thought on whether or not they’re harmful and it seems to depend on whether the parabens are naturally derived are synthetically created. There’s an interesting discussion regarding parabens in this thread (I think it carries over to pg 3, as well): http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17625&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

All in all, this shampoo and conditioner look really nice and would be something I’d definitely be willing to try if they open a Trader Joe’s in the Austin area!

Carrie, thank you for giving me a hand with this. Yes, I worry a bit about parabens, but I thought because it's at the end of the ingredients, it's ok.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Is all Pantene Pro-V supposed to be bad for your hair, or is the newer version, i.e. Ice Shine or Red Expressions ok? I went to the longhair website, and someone was raving about the Pantene Pro-V Red Expressions that it was just awesome. I recall that I used to love my Pro-V, too, but mine was just the regular one. Then I read Carekate's message that Pro V will damage your hair because it leaves a lot of buildup. I had to shampoo my hair with baking soda for a while to get rid of the buildups.

So is it ok to use the newer Pro-Vs?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Is all Pantene Pro-V supposed to be bad for your hair, or is the newer version, i.e. Ice Shine or Red Expressions ok? I went to the longhair website, and someone was raving about the Pantene Pro-V Red Expressions that it was just awesome. I recall that I used to love my Pro-V, too, but mine was just the regular one. Then I read Carekate's message that Pro V will damage your hair because it leaves a lot of buildup. I had to shampoo my hair with baking soda for a while to get rid of the buildups.

So is it ok to use the newer Pro-Vs?

I just checked the ingredients of the Red Expressions conditioner and the ingredients don't thrill me. It's got A LOT of silicones in it, so you'll need to use a clarifying shampoo regularly to remove the buildup so your hair doesn't "suffocate" and/or become parched because the hydrating ingredients can't penetrate.

The "Color Revival" shampoo (supposed to partner with the Red Expressions conditioner) does contain sulfates so I'd definitely steer clear of it -- especially if you color your hair red -- because the color will fade in a heartbeat. If you color your hair red, it should be MANDATORY that you use a sulfate-free shampoo because reds fade so quickly!

Just for grins, I also checked the new "Ice Shine" Pantene line and it's also got sulfates and lots of silicones so I, personally, would steer clear of it, too.

IMO, the new Pantene products don't appear to be any better for one's hair then the older formulations....

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |