Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Anyone Using the AminoGenesis Product Line?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone. I'm a "newish" member and I have a question about a product line:
I did an EDS search on the AminoGenesis product line and found that some members are currently using the Photolagen and/or the serum capsules and are pleased with the results. I also found posts from Mariav mentioning using various products in the line and not being overly-thrilled with the outcome.
Is anyone currently using the entire line? I found a great sale on a packaged set--the Really Really Clean face wash, the Photolagen, the Therapeutic Facial Repair Formula creme, and the Clockwise Reversal Treatment for eyes. (I don't have the little serum capsules.) I have been trying it out for a couple of weeks and am not sure if I am getting any positive results. I decided to try out the AminoGenesis product line exclusively (except for my Vit C serum) because I usually try many things out at the same time and never know which product gives great results or which product causes breakouts, etc. I think the Repair creme (which is rather thick/rich for my skin) is causing whiteheads along the sides of my nose--something I have never experienced before.
Does anyone have any experience/advice/recommendations on the AminoGenesis line?
By the way, the EDS forum is awesome (I'm so glad I discovered it!) and I want to thank everyone for their wonderful advice/recommendations!
TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Apart from Photolagen and Tripeptinon, the only other products that I have used from this line are the Anti Aging Serum (really like this and still using) and Really Really Clean which I also like and am still using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 8:18 am      Reply with quote
The Tripeptin and Photolagen both seem pretty popular amongst some of the members here. (They've really tempted me into wanting to try them for myself, actually!)

Anyway, here are some previous discussions about them...

Tripeptinon
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12264
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12564

Photolagen
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12590
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5522
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5862
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
[quote="majorb"]The Tripeptin and Photolagen both seem pretty popular amongst some of the members here. . . . Anyway, here are some previous discussions about them...

Thanks for the links! I was doing a search using "AminoGenesis" as one word instead of two words, so I didn't find these postings. Also, I didn't search using the term "Photolagen" so I missed the other postings too. I really appreciate your input. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 10:43 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Apart from Photolagen and Tripeptinon, the only other products that I have used from this line are the Anti Aging Serum (really like this and still using) and Really Really Clean which I also like and am still using.

bushy,
What do you find that the Tripeptinon and Anti-Aging Serum do for you? I was thinking about adding the Tripep. TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Many members have said from experience how good Vit C is for the skin but most Vit C products cause me to break out, so I use the Anti Aging Serum to get my dose of Vit C. Using the Tripeptinon is like having a facial as my skin is so smooth and soft afterwards. Along with Photolagen, all these products are just so light on my skin (I just have to look at a cream to break out EXCEPT for Juvedical) , they absorb immediately and my skin just likes them. I am a believer in amino acids as I think long term use will help lines because I think they can penetrate the upper layers. This is just my opinion. I don't think there is a "miracle in a jar" but many members try products until they find one which is their HG and these just happen to be one of mine.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
bushy,
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the Repair Cream is too rich for my skin. I think I should try the Anti Aging Serum and the Tripeptinon along with my AminoGenesis face wash, Photolagen, and eye cream. I still have time to purchase them today with the EDS 10% Mother's Day discount! Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Well, I finally caved yesterday and bought the tripeptinonin and perfect reflection serum. I'm going to give them a go with my photolagen since my skin really seems to love this line. I'll report back after a few weeks of use.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |