Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF's Cellular Night Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this? It is probably too new. It is so tempting with 20% off.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample, while no feeling at all.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
meggie, how long did the sample last, how did it smell, what was the texture like, did it cause any kind of breakouts or irritation? This product intrigued me as well when I saw it on PSF website, but I opted for the new sunblock instead.

Usually samples aren't enough to indicate any difference on your skin; just enough for you to decide if you like the texture or any negative effects from irritation.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample as well and liked it enough to order the full size. The one thing I do not like is the fragrance - pretty strong which I think is surprising for a PSF product. I haven't been using it for more than a couple of weeks but do like the way it goes on and abosrbs. It also leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I am alternating it at night with Retin A and it helps minimize the flaking and irritation from that product. I'll post more after a couple of months. I figured at the sale price it was worth a longer term use than just the sample size.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Oh! does it have fragrace in PSF product? I have ever thought PSF do not put fragrance in their product. I can't try on this one I'm allergic of fragrance.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Gals!

I got a sample of this when it first came out and just got the full size so I give it *2* thumbs up! And the price is really reasonable compared to others on the market.

As for the long term effects, won't know that until I use it for a few weeks, or even months..but as for my initial thoughts I am pretty darned pleased!

The texture is truly heavenly but thankfully doesn't break me out (always a risk with a heavier creme). There is a mild scent to it, kinda a light floral but when it dries down it just smells clean. I actually like it and I am not one for perfumed smelling products, but it gives a little feeling of indulgence with the nice scent. I am guessing that maybe they had to use a fragrance to cover up the scent of the strong smelling actives and I actually think it makes it smell more like an upscale "pricey" creme if that helps. But if anyone is not sure of the fragrance you might want to e-mail psf for their answer. I am sure they used it for a reason and the covering of a bad "natural" scent just seems to me to be the most obvious answer? If anyone hears something let us know!

Oh, and I LOVE the jar, it is so pretty and it comes in a box which is a really nice touch.

I would definately say give it a try to anyone considering it! I am going to buy my Mum one for her b-day next month. She is currently using ReVive and I am trying to get her to go more natural and less expensive,Laughing

~H
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if the smell you mentioned meant to be covered up smells similar to the PSF StimuColl-C™ Intensive Eye Serum, since both formula share this same ingredient of Palmitoyl tripeptide-3 (SYN®-COLL). I am using the eye serum and LOVING it. I don't mind the slight herbal-like smell at all, as long as I am seeing the results - my fine line are disappearing. I love the formula of this eye serum and only wish they could make a big bottle version of it to be used for whole face. Till then I am hoping this new cream will come to EDS soon.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 am      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of the night cream today. There is a quite strong scent to it.

I also love the Stimucoll Smile and the cranberry eyelift. They included a sample of the 50+ sunscreen too which was nice of them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have been tried this night cream , really like it , would be order full size . i can feel my skin became soft and hydrated !
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just got mine and tried it yesterday for the first time. I really like it so far, it does have a little bit of a floral scent I don't really love, but it's not bad at all. Texture seems really nice. I'll post more after a couple of weeks.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Im a bit worried as ive heard people say they developed little skin tags on their face from EGF Surprised

PSF has this active in it i think?? I'll have to go check. I really dont know anything about EGF. Does anyone know about this?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:33 am      Reply with quote
I was concerned too after I read this thread on growth factors: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=24676

I don't think there is a definitive answer but I think I'm going to put off ordering this cream for now.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Any up date for Cellular Night Cream ?
just worry about EGF Crying or Very sad
maliktai
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
An excellent cellular night cream is by Cellular SkinRX. It is a biolipid calming cream, and I believe it would be good for dry to combo skin. I have not used it since the weather in California is now pretty warm but I have used it for over a year at night and love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the PSF night cream for 3-4 weeks with no adverse effects. I like the way it feels, it sinks in well and my skin is soft and moisturized. I think it is a good product.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I used Cellular Night Cream at PM only with my oily skin, so far is fine not breakout my skin.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Here is an email reply from John from PSF on the skin tags

As for the Cellular Night Cream, there is no verifiable evidence to link
EGF to skin tags. Actually there have been recent findings that suggest
that skin tags may be due more to genetics and body weight and that
correclation is being further investigated.

I am still using the night cream, it really is a nice cream, only time will tell if it makes any difference.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm a new user of PSF Cellular. I've only used it off and on for a few weeks, so I need to use it longer to give more accurate comments. But, I don't like the smell much; makes it hard to like a cream that one doesn't want to put on because of the smell! This cream has not caused any immediate breakouts or problems, but my skin feels a bit more congested. Time will tell what it is really doing, and I will report back again in a few months.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for your sharing.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no. Haven't use the cellular night cream that often, but my instinct was telling me that my skin wasn't liking it, so I used it very infrequently since I got it. Used it a few nights ago, and woke up yesterday with the worst case of the uglies I have had in a while. By uglies I mean, breakout city! Mostly around my upper lip and cheeks. There must be something in this cream that my skin doesn't like. Looks like another product to give away to my mother or sister. I should have bought the sample first, but I use many other PSF products without problems, so thought I'd bypass the sample. What an expensive mistake. Don't think I will try that again, but sometimes the samples aren't enough to really find out how the skin will react. In my case, I used it about 4 times before without any major problems. And it wasn't any other product as I haven't introduced anything new lately.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |