Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Increase BREAST growth eating PAPAYA!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Uh, yeah, I have a comment.

Full cream milk = super fattening = weight gain = bigger boobs.

No magic fruit necessary. Cool
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ok thought you guys might like to hear from someone who has grown their breasts without surgery or herbs - which *possibly* work, but can play havoc with many women's hormones, and the swelling that is similar to the swollen breasts you get when your premenstrual often disappears once you stop taking them.

I used the suction method. I started with Noogleberry, because it was cheap, and has many great B/A's on their website. I enjoyed doing it, and started getting swelling quite quickly. The idea is that the swelling that results from the suction eventually turns into real growth. How this happens is similar to many tissue growing techniques that have been used for many years to do such things as grow a short leg. They apply traction, and the body inevitably responds by filling in with cells and tissue growth.

I read the scientific studies done by Brava, and saw the before and afters, and talked to many women on forums that had succeeded in growing their breasts or were in the process of it. After a month or so with Noogle, and seeing what my breasts would be like if it that lovely swelling was permanent, I decided to invest in the more pricey Brava system, as it's much more comfortable to wear, and the permanent results come more quickly due to the long wear times.

It is by no means easy, and is quite a commitment! It's taken me four months to grow my breasts from an AA to a B cup. And that is with wearing the soft silicone edged cups (or domes as they're called) ALL NIGHT! Basically you put them on before bed and take them off in the morning. The swelling in the morning is quite outrageous. My breasts swell to a full C cup, and settle down over the day. Real growth is very slow and cumulative. The constant pressure on the breasts causes a drops worth of cells to grow per day.

I research anything to death before I commit to it, and this was no exception. My husband was quite amused the first time he saw me in these big plastic domes, but he's pretty happy now!

I always liked my pert little breasts, but as I've gotten older, I noticed they had lost a bit of volume, and weren't as high as they once were (still pretty high though - by normal standards!! not much gravity on those babies). Also, I'm keeping my weight a bit higher than when I was younger, and thought having a bit more on top would even out my sillouette. It was worth a try, I thought!

Wowee, I love what I ended up with! My breasts filled out quite dramatically on top and to the sides, giving me a lovely cleavage, and they've firmed right up with the new growth. I'd grown accustomed to the fact that I would never have cleavage, as I'm not so keen on it that I'd go under the knife and risk the commonly experienced complications.

Brava tells people you only need 10-12 weeks, but the longer you wear them (hours and weeks) the more growth you'll end up with - makes sense really. I thought 16 weeks was a good goal.

Many women have improved they're breasts with suction method growth, and there's a great community of women doing it. It can be a pain in the butt, but kind of fun, too. It works particularly well for women who's skin is stretched out a bit from pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Many women have gained volume to their sagging breasts this way.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, as I'm thrilled with my results, and if it convinces some women to try it rather than get breast implants which can be a health hazard, then that's great. Your breasts will look just like the natural shape you have, only fuller and firmer, rather than completely changing them as implants do. I understand that that's what some women want, but this is great for those that just want to go up a size and fill out.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |