Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
50+ ladies - any products for neck rings?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have taken meticulous care of my neck for years and it looks great....

It is soft.

It is firm.

It has great texture.

BUT it has one very annoying NECK RING!!!!!

Logically, I can't imagine anything would help. Each time I look down at my keyboard, cook, read, etc. my neck naturally creases and thus the one ring. But yet I have heard of women who have had success.

Can I live with one neck ring? Of course. But if there is something I can add to my routine, it is worth a try.

Thanks
havana8

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Some 50+ ladies (I think Embarassed ) had some suggestions in this thread...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7098
havana8

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
cahoot wrote:
i used up my sample of the LE and ULLE around my neck because I have neck rings, and did see good results, i have 3 rings and the ring at the bottom of the neck, which is the shallowest, well the middle part of it has disappeared. then i ran out of the sample and am still debating whether to purchase any more. plus i just placed my second order from kandis (LC, LG, NG and CNG)which should last me about 2 months so am pretty broke at the moment! but am very tempted to buy a full-sized LE now!

cathy_jean wrote:
luvmakeup1000 wrote:
what is LE and ULLE???? Does that stand for something or the name of the actual product??? I have some bad neck rings and wrinkles under my eyes and would like to try it but not sure where to find it.

Lips2Kiss has a sister line, called Face2Flaunt, and the LE and ULLE are F2F products. They stand for "Line Eliminator" and "Under Lip Line Eliminator". The LE is Matrixyl 3000. I've had outstanding results with the LE for crepiness around my eyes, and to a lesser extent, also with those neck rings.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=neck+rings&start=1850
(page 73 & 75)

nadjazz wrote:
I am sold on copper peptides! I use Exfol serum, wait 30 mins, then apply CP serum, followed by emu oil. This has greatly improved the "rings" around my neck area!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=287834&highlight=neck+rings#287834

Bosoxy wrote:
The Edelweiss serum by Ice Elements does wonders with neck lines. A couple of the ingredients that it contains are HA, antarcticine and Edelweiss... Many have had great results with the serum, including myself. It did take me longer than most to see the results that others were raving over, but they did come.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=274447&highlight=neck+rings#274447

scalawaggirl wrote:
PocoLoco wrote:
Hi,

After some experimentation I decided to limit the Eidelweiss serum to my neck only. It has a high squalane content, which causes my face to break out. My neck likes it though, and it does a good job of minimizing those "neck rings."

Whoops, should've clarified this, myself but I'm doing the same thing, Poco. Squalene breaks me out, too, so I use it on my neck/hands exclusively and it's doing a good job w/the neck rings.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=203714&highlight=neck+rings#203714

CK wrote:
Molly recommended face exercise for tree rings on neck some time ago. You can check it here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14090&highlight=tree+rings

HTH. Razz

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19484&highlight=neck+rings
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!

I use copper peptides on my neck and have for some time. Maybe I'll switch to Vitamin C serum for the remainder of 2008 and see how that goes.
Helenlee

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I used to buy separate creams like cream for the eyes, face, lips, throat, bust, thighs, legs, feet and body...the list was endless and cost a forutne.

Two years ago, I started to use AlphaDerma CE on the throat area, then top with their night cream two times a day, the results are more significant than the neck creams I used before (Estee Lauder, Dior, Clarins and Jurlique).

I think it is worth trying.
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fizzybubbles. Instead of looking down at your computer monitor, put a box or something under it to raise it up to eye level. Your posture will improve, neck muscles will feel better and your neck ring will not be constantly reinforced.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Not in my 50's, but neck rings have been minimized by use of AHA, Vit C, retinol and JB AlphaDermaCE.

HTH,

Athena

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Just bumping this up in response to Nanapost's question about "Mature Skin..." re: neck aging.
HTH!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |