Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

magical serum to plump up my skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
annima
5% products discount

Fri May 02, 2008 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody!I've read almost everything,trying to work out the best remedy for sagging skin but got lost.I need your help!I'm 35,quite good skin,I've been using Lancome and Clarins for two years,the primary effect was great,my skin-brighter,even and firm.The effect gradually decreased and my skin kind of sunk and I've got that sad expression when everybody's asking you 'what's wrong?'Then I've had hyaluronic acid(Juvederm)injected into nasolabial lines and that improved my look,I recommend it for this zone,but still can't find something to plump up my skin.I'd prefer an effective serum or cream,not injections.Is there anybody with a similar problem?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to EDS annima. Smile

You say your skin sunk. Have you lost a considerable amount of weight. Many times weight loss with cause the the face to sag. It is very important that you drink a lot of water. Yes, product can help but what you put inside (nutrition) is crucial.

Before we give you suggestion, what is your skin type?

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 6:44 am      Reply with quote
annima wrote:
Hi everybody!I've read almost everything,trying to work out the best remedy for sagging skin but got lost.I need your help!I'm 35,quite good skin,I've been using Lancome and Clarins for two years,the primary effect was great,my skin-brighter,even and firm.The effect gradually decreased and my skin kind of sunk and I've got that sad expression when everybody's asking you 'what's wrong?'Then I've had hyaluronic acid(Juvederm)injected into nasolabial lines and that improved my look,I recommend it for this zone,but still can't find something to plump up my skin.I'd prefer an effective serum or cream,not injections.Is there anybody with a similar problem?

Try Elizabeth Grant serums. They are fantastic and will hydrate your skin for 24 hrs. This is what skin needs. Moisture. You don't want dry and wrinkled or crepey looking.
annima
5% products discount

Sat May 03, 2008 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Winnie,I've got normal to dry skin,moisterized,I drink min.2l of water,at least 3cups herbal tea,no alcohol,no smoke,I even stopped drinking coffee,(because of wrinkles)
I'm becoming obsessed with my skin.I know nothing about Elizabeth Grant,thanks SusieQ,I am going to read if it's suitable for me.Have you been using it for a long?You know I'm afraid of the immediate effect that passes and then you start to look worse.I was thinking of sth different,never used organic cosmetic,what will you say?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
annima wrote:
Thank you Winnie,I've got normal to dry skin,moisterized,I drink min.2l of water,at least 3cups herbal tea,no alcohol,no smoke,I even stopped drinking coffee,(because of wrinkles)
I'm becoming obsessed with my skin.I know nothing about Elizabeth Grant,thanks SusieQ,I am going to read if it's suitable for me.Have you been using it for a long?You know I'm afraid of the immediate effect that passes and then you start to look worse.I was thinking of sth different,never used organic cosmetic,what will you say?
Anima have used EG for several years and just love this product. There is a website elizabethgrant.com and products are sold for less at shopnbc. Product line is suitable for ALL skin types, ethnic skins, men, women, old young. Skin care knows no age.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 11:32 am      Reply with quote
The best long-lasting hydration I've found is emu oil. Some people don't like to use it because it comes from animals. If not, you might try something with squalene oil in it (from olives not sharks).

There are quite a few threads and mentions of emu oil on EDS so you can search and read for a while! I like to spray my face first with a thermal water like Avene and then use a cream fromwww.laidinmt.com I prefer creams with a high amount of emu to straight emu oil but both are great!

As you already know, it's good to moisturize from within as well as without. You may want to read the thread (very long) on taking hyaluronic acid supplements internally. Also, do you take an essential fatty acid supplement?

For sinking and sagging: there are some products that temporarily lift but I don't have a specific recommendation. I feel my skin is tighter (but not too tight) after using Jason Beckett Alphaderma CE which has a number of actives in it. You can read more about it here on the Forum. But, you might want to consider facial exercises or electrical stimulation like the Nuface gives....

5% products discount

Sat May 03, 2008 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you,Lunarmm,I'm very interested in this Emu oil,but I live in Bulgaria and couldn't find it anywhere near here,also I can't find Cellex C,which is hyaluronic acid,(I'd rather not drink it)I'll try with Jason Beckett.You've got so many brands,I've never heard of,I can't believe it!I've turned out to be a total ignorant,.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
You can get Dremu oil (a form of emu oil) here on EDS. EDS also carries Cellex-C and AlphaDerma.

5% products discount

Sat May 03, 2008 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Do you know how long it would be to ship them to Bulgaria?I'm so eager...you know when you want to try sth.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
To address sagging I must recommend Janson Beckett's AlphaDerma and Skin Prep. You can order the try me size from EDS to see if you like it. These products helped me greatly.

You might or might not need moisture over AlphaDermaCE. My skin is combination and I am fine using these products solo.

As suggested Emu oil can be used. A few drops under JB products should give you ample hydration.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 03, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
annima,

You'll have to contact EDS customer service:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/contact_us.htm

I have no idea how long it would take to get to Bulgaria. The EDS shipping page does say:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/policy.htm
Quote:
For overseas orders Post Office does not guarantee delivery faster than 2 weeks but most of our overseas shipments are reaching the destination in 6-10 working days.

Jason Beckett AlphaDerma CE - 1oz size
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/janson-beckett-alphaderma-p_3260.htm

As Winnie recommended, the Jason Beckett Skin Prep has hyaluronic acid as well as other ingredients in it so you wouldn't need to get the Cellex-C HA:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/janson-beckett-ah3-facial-p_3262.htm

Dr. Emu products - try the triple refined oil in the size you want
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dremu-oil.htm

5% products discount

Sat May 03, 2008 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much!I'll order both Alphaderma and Emu oil!Two weeks...not that bad.
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 04, 2008 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I also recommend Alpha Derma CE, it is excellent for sagging skin. I also recommend HA seperatly, Cellex C is excellent.

5% products discount

Sun May 04, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
What about trying weekly facial massage it really is good combining with your beauty regime
annima
5% products discount

Mon May 05, 2008 3:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,khalie,I am doing facial massage with jojoba or wheat germ,but I was told by a professional therapist to do it once a month,perhaps it's too much once a week?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 1:47 am      Reply with quote
If you are after just skin plumping then you might consider Ferox Pure Pulp.
Here is a link to a review on this product:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25263&highlight=ferox+pure+pulp

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2008 6:22 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
If you are after just skin plumping then you might consider Ferox Pure Pulp.
Here is a link to a review on this product:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25263&highlight=ferox+pure+pulp

Thank you bushy! It is hard to remember all the products I have used. Ferox Pure Pulp is amazing for plumping up tired, stressed skin.

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |