Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Kassy,

Glad to see that you're back!

Cheers!
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Kassy,

What a lovely and welcome surprise to see you back. You were missed!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 am      Reply with quote
It's truly lovely to have you back, Kassy.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Kassy,

it is pleasure to have you back. You were terribly missed by most of us.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Kassy,

We are so happy you are back Very Happy . You were truly missed.
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Love that Kassy is back too! She is a wonderful person, and a genuine member here on EDS.

In other news, just checked the status of my LightStim. Earlier this morning, it had still said "Processing", but it now says that it's been shipped. Will have my LightStim tomorrow I am guessing. YAY.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Kassy -

There is so much I want to say, about how much you make EDS forums such a special place to be - but simply :

I am so relieved you are back with your EDS family.

We all value your expertise, knowledge and loveliness.

Philip.
x

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Just want to post a little reminder about what has worked out fantastic for me pre + post treatment...(If you are going to respond well to LED treatments, these tips will increase those results.) In my humble opinion + experience, of course.. Very Happy

Pre-Treatment

- Before pictures (and once per month thereafter)

- Cleanse + exfoliate (Exfoliation is the most important thing before every single treatment. As a general rule, I would say the older you are, the more aggressive the exfoliation should be... And NO, not until the skin is raw.. common sense prevails.. Laughing )

- Hydration (A glass of water before and after your LED treatment, will encourage lymphatic drainage, which will move the toxins out more efficiently.)

- Treatment Serum (These are the ingredients I am aware of, that would compliment LED treatments, and are good for the skin... Alpha Hydroxy Acid, *Retinol, Grape Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, *Vitamin C, Green and/or White Tea + I'm still on the fence with (fresh from the leave) Aloe.. **If you incorporate Retinol or Vitamin C, just try to do it an hour before treatment to give it time to penetrate the deeper cells.. Both are light sensitive! Also, don't use Acids + Green Teas together on the same night. When you whip together a serum, just remember nothing occlusive [oils, silicones], and avoid preservatives if possible.. Simple and watery is best IMO + experience)

- Treatments (What worked for me was to be aggressive for the first 6 or so weeks (5 treatments per week), and then I went to 3 times per week.. Eventually 2 times per week totally maintained my results.. At this point in time I'm ready for a tune up, and began treating 3 times per week to kick things up a notch.. Razz

Post-Treatment

- Hydration (Another glass of water whether you think you need it or not.. Laughing )

- Night Time Ritual (I usually do my treatments about 4 hours or so before nighty night.. Right after my treatment I spritz my face with distilled water, apply my antioxidant serum to moist face, let that absorb in well, apply oil and finish with lymphatic massage.. (Every now and then, when time permits, I do a quick lymph massage before treatment, minus the oil of course.. Hours later, before beddy bye I apply either Retin-A or AHA. I use each 3 times per week, and always take a day/night off using nothing at all.

Hope I didn't forget anything, and it's helpful, especially to new LED users.... Oh, and other than specific treatment times, which are so conflicting per manufacturer, I believe that these tips will work for any quality LED device..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
On the subject of "exfoliation", all I can tell you is that it is the most important part of my regime... The older I get, the more I exfoliate... With that said, I will also reiterate what I've said ad nauseum from the get go; YOU MUST REPLACE THE ANTIOXIDANTS DAILY, THAT NATURALLY LIVE IN THE STRATUS CORNEUM, AND ALSO REPAIR THE SKIN BARRIER WITH LIPIDS... That is part 2 of exfoliating, and I get it from the 'oils' I recommend to all of you constantly.

I love 'Antonia', and adore her blog, but the piece on exfoliation leaves the important parts to be desired... It is also the say so of someone "anonymous" at this point in time.

All I can tell you is that I will be 60 on Jan 1st, and the things I share here are what I do.. I have never had botox, fillers, surgery or even a professional facial...When I share a photo, it is the real deal, because I don't have a clue about how to make it better.. Laughing I'm not perfect, and never claimed to be, but I'm a damn sight better than many I stand next to...

This picture was taken the other day in bright sunshine on my patio (with my decrepate little sidekick).. I have no makeup on (as usual), and apologize for the gray roots. Anyhoo, what you see is what it is, and I stand by all I share with you guys. Long story short(er), is that exfoliation is #1 on my must do list. (I promise I will gussy up for the big 60 with makeup, and minus the butterfly clip and finally post a decent picture.. Laughing )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
WOW, you guys have been busy little posters.. Laughing I'll try to cover everything here.

Exfoliation:

As with everything in life, nothing works the same for *all*... With that in mind, I would just reiterate the other thing I always say, and that is to let your own skin be your guide... If you listen/look closely, it will always tell you what it craves, and what you can do without... As a general rule of thumb, I believe the older you are, the more mother nature needs help to get rid of the dead cells.. In youth (up till 30ish) your skin sheds and renews with little or no help every 28 days.. The older you get, the more it slows down.. The exfoliation I do (and recommend) is very simple indeed, and involves nothing more than a microfiber cloth used daily. For me it's a.m. and p.m., for others it could be once per day or even every few days... I also use acids (vit C, ferulic, AHA), and that is good for me, but could be too much for the younger lot... Let your skin be your guide. The bottom line is that if you leave the *dead cells* on your skin, it will look dull, and you will eventually see much more hyperpigmentation than you would if you exfoliate regularly...

Antioxidants + Lipids

We naturally have vitamins in our skin that live in the stratum corneum.. They are a good thing, and designed to help fight the free radicals we are exposed to every day..(UV rays, smoke, pollution etc.) When our skin exfoliates, whether that be naturally or with manual/acid exfoliation, the vitamin content is shed as well... Yes, it regenerates, but as with everything else in life, the older we are, the slower that regeneration is.... For me, the answer has been to replace these antioxidants, lipids + beneficial acids in as natural way as possible, with the least amount of chemicals/preservatives as I can manage.. Long story short is that oils, were my answer. I've said it many times before, but it's worth repeating; antioxidants do their best work in teams. My team is vit A, C, E. Just a brief explanation of why *teams* are important is this.. When an antioxidant scavenges and kills a free radical it is neutralized (useless), when others have his back, they rush in to take over, and in some cases can actually re energize the neutralized antioxidant... We are exposed to free radicals day in and out, so fight them with a good *team*, to have the upper hand. My favorite products, that cover all basis, are these; avocado, palm + coconut oils, ELS + AOB from skinactives (Every Lipid Serum + Antioxidant Booster).. I also use a good multivitamin, MSM + 1000mg of Vit C daily.

"Why is exfoliation so important prior to using AALS"

Many things can hinder the light penetrating the skin. They are; silicones, oils, anything else occlusive + dead skin cells. It is my humble opinion that when someone isn't getting results from their (quality) LED, it is because the light is being occluded, OR they aren't treating each area long enough. Let's face it, LED treatments are for the long term, not a quick fix.. Isn't it best to know you are doing everything you can, to have a successful treatment? What has complimented my treatments are the following topical ingredients, used in very basic watery serums.. (I alternate and mix and match a lot) AHA, Green + White tea (Thanks Skippie, for the white tea idea, I never even heard of it before.. Very Happy ), HA (now + then, not as a rule), retinol and vit C). The serum posted in the green tea thread, is my staple, and I've been using it more than a year.

Hands

Yes, I include my hands always, in my LED treatments.

I've NEVER cleaned my house or washed dishes without rubber gloves for as long as I can remember.

I use the same topicals + skincare for my hands (and body), as I do on my face. No need to exfoliate the hands though, as that is done naturally when washing/drying them throughout the day. I keep a little bottle of mixed oils by every sink in my house, and just put a few drops on after cleansing, on still damp skin.

Thank you all so much for the nice things you've said.. (And WOW, I'll take Jennifer Aniston as a huge compliment, since she can easily be my daughter.. Embarassed Laughing )

I hope I covered everything, but if not, please ask again.

EC413... Glad you finally got it.. YAY! Try to do each spot for a full 3 minutes.. For the eye area, just go all around the orbit.. Yes, it gets comfortably warm. For the nose, it's getting closer than you think..(have a look while treating!) Be consistent. Don't forget the *before* pictures if you haven't done it yet.. Very Happy

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Phillip forgive us.....thank heavens for having men around......there is just only so much estrogen that can survive in one place Laughing
We are grateful for your presense and other men as well Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
Ladies, I've just found a lovely serum rich in Vit A, Omega 3 and Vit E for those who prefer not to make their own.

This site is for men and women, I didn't think this forum was exclusively for Ladies!

Philip

We could never leave you out Philip, not only do we love you, but you have more gadgets than any "ladies" I know of... Shock Very Happy

havana8

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
As the discussion on Green Tea, Acids, Vitamin C and Chelators in DIY formulations is becoming more involved, it has been split and moved to its own thread. If you would like to follow the discussion, this topic now sits here:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36231
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy and Whitewolf - Just make sure to exfoliate very well before putting on the copper peptides before the LED - that may help
to make a bigger impact - DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

- And finally, the most important ingredient for a happy, glowing, healthy beautiful skin is this; Don't be a sour puss, and don't sweat the small stuff, but instead embrace all the lovely people and things in your life, that make you smile...... Because when all is said and done, it's the heart felt *thoughts* that make you smile when you're all alone, and that really make the skin glow... Very Happy

It is worth while being part of the EDS forums when our lovely Kassy shares her wisdom with us and you can't bottle it - bless you darling.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:48 am      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Kassy, thanks a lot for that information. I've had a quick look at a few videos on the thread you mentioned. There are a few exercises. Which one do you do? Do you do them all and how long does it take. I've just copied a few from one of the videos but I'm not sure if you need to do them in a certain order and does it matter if you only do some of them?

Any advice will be appreciated. Very Happy

I believe the majority of us are using this video for the massage;

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/udVpsMWKljc/

You can follow along in real time, and just pause the video if you need to for any reason, then resume.. It's the best I've seen so far.

I just do it right along with the video and pause for the places I want to do more than 3 reps for (which are the eyes + NL's for me)...

It's fun and quite effective.. Cleanse 1st, apply some oil, and have at it.. Very Happy

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
It is amazing how much crud you will flush out with the AALS.. (I can actually feel the lymph flowing down my neck, when I press the LED down the lymphatic channel..) It rocks! And I've tried it with the Original light, but it only works with the AALS... (It's really an amazing LED, and I wouldn't trade it for a bag full of others..)

Kassy, can you please describe the feeling of the lymph flowing? i've been doing lymphatic facial massages at home (learnt from magazines) and it would be great to feel the flow so i know i'm on the right track!

ETA: just got to page 11 and saw that you recommend doing facial massages as well! can u point me to where i can learn more.

The feel of the lymph flowing down your neck is quite like the feeling of a 'post nasal drip', with a strong desire to keep swallowing.. I have been doing manual lymphatic massage very frequently for about a year now, and I love it.. There are many videos on U-Tube (some links posted in this thread also), but the best overall lymph massage to date is the one 'Critic' introduced us to;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/redirect.php?u=http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/udVpsMWKljc/
(That link looks weird, so just look at my previous post for it if this doesn't work.)

As with most good things in life a little preparation (rather than just digging in) yields the best results (IMHO).. With that in mind, I prepare as follows prior to my massage ritual.

- nice warm bath or shower or if time doesn't permit, than a good warm/hot water cleanse to start things moving and make my skin responsive to treatment... (Increasing the circulation to the skin is probably the best gift you can give it!)

- spritz face with distilled water

- apply my active of choice for the day which I alternate (CP's or Green Tea day 1, 3 or 5... Vitamin C, Hydroxy/Lactic or any other acids the even days.. (For me, one day a week is free from everything!)

- I allow whatever active I've applied absorb for 30 minutes or so, then I apply my oils. (I use about a tsp to cover face, neck and decollete.) I always use a combination of oils, with no specific measurement... (From my 1 quart refrigerated containers, I just decant an ounce or so of each, and put them in a squirt bottle which is kept in my bathroom(s)... My favs; Avocado, Palm, Coconut, Hemp + Jojoba.

- to start the lymph moving (which is why I prefer the shower if I have time), is to massage some of the body points, to be sure the lymph will be moving right along.. For sure you want to clear the underarm lymph passage, which is just a matter of pressing and massaging that lovely fatty bulge, that always manages to stick out of a sleeveless shirt.. Laughing (You know what I'm talking about goils!) 'PQ' on the other hand will find it just to to the front of the underarm crease.. Very Happy (How come guys don't have to deal with the crap we have..argh! Rolling Eyes Anyhoo, massage that bit for a minute, which will help clear the path.

- now proceed with the great 'black hat' lady massage, and you will be amazed at how effective it is! And no uglies, and it's free, need I say more.. Very Happy

You guys need to check out 'critics' thread if you haven't...(At the very least browse the last 5 or 6 pages. Excellent!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=35925

ETA: I never mind answering PM's, but I feel you can benefit better by hearing 'many' thoughts and ideas, and not just be stuck with mine.. Laughing We all have much to learn from each other.. Wink

summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
For those who would like to do LED treatment while surfing the net, here is a good timer for you all.

http://download.cnet.com/Cool-Timer/3000-2350_4-10062255.html

One thing I like it most is that you can have the option "auto restart.

For example, you can just set the timer to 3 minutes and then have it re-run over & over again till you stop it.
NCN
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Talking about green tea, I was just in the middle of shooting an email to Nanci (NCN) about the new Green Tea LED Treatment Serum she's offering... I don't know how she missed it, but there's occlusive ingredients in it, and one of the preservatives does it's job by forming formaldehyde to kill bacteria.. Anyhoo, it's not compatible for LED use IMHO.

Here's reason enough not to use it with an LED (from my notes on one of the emulsifier ingredients) It's typically used in an oil/water formulation;) (Google some of the content, and a pdf with full info should come up in the search!)

Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate

Crosspolymers, when applied on the skin, provide quick release of the oil
phase due to the absence of a lamellar liquid crystal structure. This results in
the rapid formation of an occlusive layer
and consequently the desired feel of
the emollients is perceived quickly on the skin.

There's also silicone in it, which purpose is to act as an occlusive and impart that nice smooth feeling to the skin, which typically remains until washed off.. (I can recall past use of silicone containing creams/lotions, and when I went to rinse my face many hours after applying, I could feel the *slip* as soon as the water touched my skin..

People need to do their own research on ingredients they want to use, and not just take a manufacturers word that "it's just perfect for a particular treatment"... In this case Nanci has clearly missed the mark..

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!! (I love Nanci and have used many of her products, but this one is a pass for me.)

Hi Kassy - thank you for your email! I'm emailing you back but this really needs to be addressed here for all to see. The following is from the creator of the DermaWave and will clear things up – and it’s pretty interesting!

“First off, as it relates to particular serums or ointments 'blocking light'. Let's forget for the moment that both silicones and polymers have been used for optical transmission, itself ... such as in the creation of fiber optics -- as well as a host of plastic, vacuum-formed lenses used in cell phones and disposable cameras, say ... But for those who wish to dispute, there's a device that settles such things. It's called a 'densitometer'. It's used in the sciences, engineering, the photo-optical industry -- as well as the motion picture industry to check film stock exposure density, scene by scene, when they're mass-producing the 'release prints' for theater distribution ...

Okay, not everyone has a densitometer at home, like we do. Still, you have one built into your head. Actually you have two of them. They're called the eyes. Take any serum or ointment you wish to 'test'. Place it on a 'slide'. Okay ... you threw away your microscope kit in the 9th Grade ... A sheet of glass, then. Okay ... clear plastic if you're afraid of cutting up your hands. You just made a 'smear'. Now shine the light (from an LED, say) though the serum and behold ... While the light will seem more diffused (though, far less so than that imparted by the actual skin, itself), there will still be 'light-a-plenty' projecting right through it -- and at any wavelength. There'll be somewhat of a reduction with very white creams as 'white' has a reflectance value. But when one actually smears these creams on a slide, they're often amazed at just how translucent these white creams are once 'spread' (as they would be on the skin).

In a related aside experiment, try this one as a 'penetration test' for an LED (at almost any wavelength). Mask out two sides of the lens found of one of our smaller heads. Black tape is great -- but you can use a couple of layers of masking tape, in a pinch. What you want to create is a wide slit, but no wider than a thumb at the head's 'front end'. Now wider than a thumb because ... we're going to project that light ... right through the thumb. Indeed, place the underside pad of the thumb on the LEDs illuminating through the slit. Dim the room lights (you don't need total darkness). Now behold! See the thumb nail -- clear on the other side of the thick thumb -- be fully 'transilluminated' by the light. And keep in mind, we're doing this with a skeletal structure in the way, to boot.

Now .... show me any cream, ointment, serum, elixir or gel that has the opacity of a thumb ... with a skeleton inside. Feel free to repeat the 'Transilluminated Thumb' experiment with any serum of your choosing smeared on your thumb pad. By the way, the thumb is generally also thicker than any skin section you'll find on a face -- even among the obese.

Now ...as to 'cross-polymers' ... this 1) relates to synthetic polymers and 2) results in an altered viscosity (becoming somewhat thicker) -- particularly with the synthetic polymers that are designed -- specifically - to be photo-reactive, such as in dentistry where they're using as setting agent to 'cure', say, veneers. And even here, they're designed to be photo-reactive at a specified wavelength. Others are photo-reactive to not just 'any light' but specifically to ultra-violet light, solely. And there are no LEDs used for photo rejuvenation -- at any wavelength -- that emit UV (Blue, at 420 ~ 460nm would be the closest you would come ... Amber, Red -- nowhere even close, existing on the complete, other side of the rainbow). But moreover, if a product isn't good for LED exposure, it wouldn't be good for any common daylight exposure, either. For an LED - at any given wavelength -- is merely a sliver of ... daylight exposure. It only works because it's 'narrow-band selective'.

And, finally, for any cosmetic ingredient to magically 'servo-convert' into formaldehdye... uhhh ... no. Any high school chemistry teacher would tell you this. The internet is just filled with misinformation Nanci.”
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing Nanci!

Unfortunately for me, I didn't understand much of what he said, and will err on the side of caution, and try to avoid what I believe are occlusive ingredients. (LED treatments just take too much time in the long term, to gamble with what might result in that time having been wasted.. Confused ) Anyway, that's what's good for me, as I have no time to waste.. Laughing

What ever happened to just plain talk, where 20 words will do to answer a simple question.. Argh!

Thanks again Nanci!

trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'd just love to say that I really appreciate clear and concise answers. I far prefer them to an amateurs opinions. Please keep them coming!
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Unfortunately for me, I didn't understand much of what he said

What's difficult to understand? Let me know where I can help you wrap your head around it Kassy.

Basically LEDs can shine right through our bodies, (my reading has taught me that many penetrate at least a couple of inches in, which is why they can sooth muscles). Even a thick cream (of the type we are not discussing above) would be hard-pressed to lessen the intensity of your LED treatment.

Sure, if you're slathering yourself in zinc or suncream it would be a problem, particularly as LED light is actually the same as a narrow band of sunlight, but otherwise, even cold cream isn't going to stop the wonderful anti-aging progress you're seeing with your LED.

Was that too long or difficult to understand?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma - I'm a migraine sufferer and have never had a problem using the AALS - which I do at least 5 nights a week.

Just want to point this out in case other migraine sufferers are turned off using the device.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Trigger,

I did not realise that you were a Lighstim user

You mustn't have read my post. I didn't say I used the device. I'm sorry, is this thread only for current users of AALS and not for everyone like the rest of EDS?

Perhaps you'd like to join the Safetox thread and get updated with my migraine issue. It's very nice to see you care so much. BTW, you don't have to own the device there to join the discussion Shock
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
For anyone who remembers elementary physics (6th grade for me, but since my dad, PhD in Physics had explained it to me when I was 6 years old and I did not quite comprehend it at the time, it left a life long impression) it does not exactly make sense - like water does allow the light to go thru (that is why you need the entire body to be covered with sunscreen), but at the same time it does not allow all of it and reflects some back (so, sitting on the beach in the shade you still need sunscreen, since you are getting hit indirectly). What that means that even water will lessen the ray's ability to penetrate.

Question

Perhaps you need to explain this.

As far as not wanting to use certain ingredients etc, that's entirely up to you. That's not really what is being discussed here though.

And for your info, I do use an LED (omnilux) so the conversation is of some interest to me - seeing as I suddenly feel I need an excuse for my involvement.

Re pics, seeing as you're claiming the wonderful results, yours would be more relevant!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |