Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Vaculifter - what are your comments?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:56 am      Reply with quote
Hello!

I came across the Vaculifter information on the NCN website...sounds very interesting as the video indicates the facial one is good for blackheads, circulation and 'glow' promotion. Body ones are said to assist with cellulite.

Before I jump on the bandwagon I thought I would see what the general concensus was on this forum. Pm'd two members, one of whom suggested I post the question on the form...and here it is!

Does anyone have any comments to share re: your Vaculift use? Thank you.
racheli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 am      Reply with quote
it definitely does have its fans...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27735
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I did a search on Vaculifter and I got many results on the thread called cupping, but I chose to reply to this thread because it is specifically about Vaculifter. I feel that the cupping thread is so big my post will get lost and the thread is not specific to vaculifter as a tool.

So here goes...

I just received my Vaculifter a couple of days ago, and started using it today. From just one use, I found that my skin appeared beat up and did not look tightened immediately after use. So my question is will this go away? Is it ugly before beauty kind of deal? How many times do you use it before your skin starts to respond by tightening up? My skin also got pretty red after using the Vaculifter. Does it mean the pressure was too strong? I use this under the eyes too. Is this ok?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Bira,
I think the video says to start slowly and work up to more time letting your skin adjust to the vaculift. I have thicker resilient skin and my skin looks pumped and toned after using it for 3-5 minutes in the morning. To really see the tightening of the skin this would involve weeks of use if not months. The pumping I see right after use is more just the skin reacting to the suction and massage...that look stays a couple of hours. I have been using the device for a year. I think it is well worth the investment.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I think everyone should be warned to enter with care on this subject. I just did my body for first time last night, granted with chinese gun suction cups and not vaculift but it is the same concept I think, and I have new stretch marks on my stomache Brick wall I think I'm going to cry. After 2- 8 1/2 pound boys (and I'm a petite 5'2") I may have had 3 stretch marks which are under the bikini line and almost nill after 14 years.

Has anyone else had this happen? I searched back through the cupping thread to see if this had occured to anyone else. I didn't see any other comments on this.

My words of wisdom...do this with exteme caution. Shame on you
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Bira,
I think the video says to start slowly and work up to more time letting your skin adjust to the vaculift. I have thicker resilient skin and my skin looks pumped and toned after using it for 3-5 minutes in the morning. To really see the tightening of the skin this would involve weeks of use if not months. The pumping I see right after use is more just the skin reacting to the suction and massage...that look stays a couple of hours. I have been using the device for a year. I think it is well worth the investment.
Toby

Thanks, Toby. I was using it for much longer than 3-5 minutes. I spent about 20 minutes. My cheeks are still red, the kind of red you get after a hicky. Confused I was planning to do it daily but I think I will wait until the dull redness disappears first before I do anything more.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
kj68 wrote:
I think everyone should be warned to enter with care on this subject. I just did my body for first time last night, granted with chinese gun suction cups and not vaculift but it is the same concept I think, and I have new stretch marks on my stomache Brick wall I think I'm going to cry. After 2- 8 1/2 pound boys (and I'm a petite 5'2") I may have had 3 stretch marks which are under the bikini line and almost nill after 14 years.

Has anyone else had this happen? I searched back through the cupping thread to see if this had occured to anyone else. I didn't see any other comments on this.

My words of wisdom...do this with exteme caution. Shame on you

OMG, I am so sorry this happened to you. I would be very upset, too, to get new stretchmarks.

I can actually relate to your story although I didn't get new stretchmarks from using vaculifter. I got them from using a massage technique promised to get rid of stretchmarks. waahhh I didn't use to have stretchmarks around my belly button or above it, but now I do. Obviously that massage technique did not work for me.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 am      Reply with quote
I have the vaculift set and some chinese flexible cups for massage. they are very good for cellulite. I am wary about cupping on my face, so I use the body ones only.

At the moment I am using the POSE device which I think is a nice alternative for body treatments. There is a thread about it here at EDS.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi myamax!
It may have been better to ask what do we use the vaculifter's for!!! Laughing
Sticking to the subject, I got the four sizes of Vaculift through 'eBay'... I've ended up only using the small face and the small body... but it is b/c of what I use them for.
I am 41, with baggy eyes for the last year and a slightly sagging neck... this would also be interesting to know, the age and issues of whoever uses the vaculift and their results! Narrowing down the issue posted!! Confused

Face: I'm interested in tightening around eyes and neck. I started with the big face but couldn't get the knack on my neck or around my eyes, (I did get it to work undermy eyes with this one and got a few red spots b/c of stopping to stare in the mirror!!!) I tried out the small face cup, it takes in the upper eye lid area too, tried it -without stopping!!- on the eyelid itself (the feeling is weird so I go easy on it) and I only use that one now, the small size, for the face and neck... Results: The fourth day of using it my eye bags reduced in about a 50%,...they vary from day to day, sometimes they are kind of invisible,... but I can't say the Vaculifter has done all the work cause the next day my 50% is back... so far, so good,... I sometimes, if I haven't got much time, only use the small face around my eyes to reduce the eye puffiness (no cream or massage has given me the results this has!!!), my neck has also improved, and stays improved, yet this may be a mixture of the vaculifter and exercises... really couldn't tell as I seem to be starting things all together.

Body, meaning cellulite: I've only tried the small body size, and it took me some days to get the knack,... not using it regularly, yet just for info matter there is a gadget that has been selling really well in the past two or three years in my area, and it is just all about the 'vacumlift', 'cupping' or whatever you want to name it...
Here is a web page of it, as soon as you see the picture you'll realise it is just 'cupping' though I may say that the price that appears is outrageous! I actually saw it on sell today, (while I was walking around the big supermarket store which sells all sorts of things looking for an 'Ozonator'!!!)And searching some link to be able to post, as an example that it has been going around for the last few years, I came over this one, that has the English version to get rid of cellulite!!
http://www.yesoterapia.net/product_info.php?products_id=125&language=en&osCsid=7a67a19ca620ba84f2073aca76551d4a
I haven't been faithful to the cellulite treatment.
I actually wanted to know about results in the cellulite area in the "Cupping for skin tightening" post, but haven't had much input yet on that,... probably that is the reason why I'm not bothering all that much with the small size body on my cellulite!!!.... Need of some cheering!! ... Embarassed Ridiculous!!!

I can't say anything about stretchmarks as I only have them on my thighs and I haven't been faithful.

Still trying out the body big size for my stomach to tighten. I like the feeling, but only started a couple days ago, so it is way far too soon.

Well, and answering some of your questions, I haven't noticed improvement in blackheads b/c I got rid of them with the Oil Cleansing Method, as for circulation a definite , which leads to the 'glow' promotion!!

HIH, A.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
Tester, how long have you been using the vaculifter? I didn't know you can get it on ebay. That must be a better price than getting it elsewhere.

Do you use vaculifter daily?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I have all 4 of these nice little gadgets, and have pulled them back out recently. Here are some *updated* thoughts;

Sm Face; great for around eyes to tighten up and increase circulation. Great for decreasing the dreaded vertical lip lines, (I make the area taut and go back and forth 100 times). And finally, it does the best job on my neck, and has helped to tighten up some damage there.

Lg Face; I use this on the cheek area very briefly instead of the small, which was too strong, and gave me broken caps. It also works great for massaging the upper arms. It can be used on the neck, but I find the sm. size really holds the suction best for me there.

Sm Body; This one is my personal choice for arms + legs, because it has great suction and covers a larger area, making it quicker.. (The lg face also works nicely on arms.)

Lg Body; This one stinks IMHO.. The head is wide, but not very deep, and it looses suction very easily (especially when you're working on your back of body areas.) I also found it clumsy.

In a nutshell, if I had to do it all again, I would buy the Small Face + Small Body which seems to give me the most mileage. But, if I were only looking to treat the face/neck/arms/decollete, than the Small + Large face fits the bill for me!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I have all 4 of these nice little gadgets, and have pulled them back out recently. Here are some *updated* thoughts;

Sm Face; great for around eyes to tighten up and increase circulation. Great for decreasing the dreaded vertical lip lines, (I make the area taut and go back and forth 100 times). And finally, it does the best job on my neck, and has helped to tighten up some damage there.

Lg Face; I use this on the cheek area very briefly instead of the small, which was too strong, and gave me broken caps. It also works great for massaging the upper arms. It can be used on the neck, but I find the sm. size really holds the suction best for me there.

Sm Body; This one is my personal choice for arms + legs, because it has great suction and covers a larger area, making it quicker.. (The lg face also works nicely on arms.)

Lg Body; This one stinks IMHO.. The head is wide, but not very deep, and it looses suction very easily (especially when you're working on your back of body areas.) I also found it clumsy.

In a nutshell, if I had to do it all again, I would buy the Small Face + Small Body which seems to give me the most mileage. But, if I were only looking to treat the face/neck/arms/decollete, than the Small + Large face fits the bill for me!

Thanks, Kassy. This is very helpful. I have one vaculifter, but I don't know what size. I think it's either small body or large face.

What are broken caps? I got a hicky like redness on my cheeks after using vaculifter. That redness is fading away but I can still see it. Do I have broken caps?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
What are broken caps? I got a hicky like redness on my cheeks after using vaculifter. That redness is fading away but I can still see it. Do I have broken caps?

Broken caps (Telangiectasia, Spider Veins) are tiny blood vessels that live just under the skin, and can also be apparent in mucous membranes (ex: whites of eye), and are very common behind the knees.. They are little squiggly red veins that can be single or even in clusters.. Your description of the 'hickey like redness' is classic..

Some of us are just more prone to having them become visible (We all have them, they just don't show through the skin on everyone.) The Vaculifter used vigorously on my face really exacerbated mine at 1st.. They do calm down though, once the stimuli is gone, or the blood vessels become strengthened.. Smokers are very prone to them, as are Rosacea sufferers, heavy drinkers and those with a host of other underlying medical issues. They can also be hereditary..

Don't worry about it too much, just go easier with the 'V', and keep it moving.. You might have just lingered too long on your cheeks.. Shock

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Tester, how long have you been using the vaculifter? I didn't know you can get it on ebay. That must be a better price than getting it elsewhere.

Hi Bira,
I started just a month ago, as soon as I received them, exactly on march 8.
Just read you spent 20 minutes on your face!! I just go around the different areas until I see them going pink and them move on...
On face and neck I only use the small face now for it all... I started doing it everyday, now I use it every other day all the face and neck and in any case only the eye area on a daily basis if I feel the puffiness coming back. I'm hoping it will gradually firm the whole face as it has my under-eye area!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Bira wrote:

Broken caps (Telangiectasia, Spider Veins) are tiny blood vessels that live just under the skin, and can also be apparent in mucous membranes (ex: whites of eye), and are very common behind the knees.. They are little squiggly red veins that can be single or even in clusters.. Your description of the 'hickey like redness' is classic..

Some of us are just more prone to having them become visible (We all have them, they just don't show through the skin on everyone.) The Vaculifter used vigorously on my face really exacerbated mine at 1st.. They do calm down though, once the stimuli is gone, or the blood vessels become strengthened.. Smokers are very prone to them, as are Rosacea sufferers, heavy drinkers and those with a host of other underlying medical issues. They can also be hereditary..

Don't worry about it too much, just go easier with the 'V', and keep it moving.. You might have just lingered too long on your cheeks.. Shock

Ah now I get it. Thanks a million. Very Happy I will have to go easier next time then. I also did not oil my face when I use the V. It was quite rough on my skin. I think I will have to oil it a bit, or it wouldn't glide very easily.

How do you clean your V? Is soap and water ok? I was afraid I would get water inside the bulb. If some water gets inside that little tube and the bulb, would it cause a problem with the working of the V?
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Bira wrote:

Hi Bira,
Just read you spent 20 minutes on your face!! I just go around the different areas until I see them going pink and them move on...
On face and neck I only use the small face now for it all... I started doing it everyday, now I use it every other day all the face and neck and in any case only the eye area on a daily basis if I feel the puffiness coming back. I'm hoping it will gradually firm the whole face as it has my under-eye area!

Now that's what I want to read! I feel more inspired to use the V every day now. I need to firm up the undereye area a little. I tend to get puffy there especially if I get little sleep. Sad Can you tell me how many weeks you were doing it everyday? Did you change to every other day because you already got the results you wanted and you just want to maintain it?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:

Ah now I get it. Thanks a million. Very Happy I will have to go easier next time then. I also did not oil my face when I use the V. It was quite rough on my skin. I think I will have to oil it a bit, or it wouldn't glide very easily.

How do you clean your V? Is soap and water ok? I was afraid I would get water inside the bulb. If some water gets inside that little tube and the bulb, would it cause a problem with the working of the V?

Ack! No oil? G i r l, didn't you watch the video on NCN? You're lucky you didn't wind up with 'hickeys' all over your face.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Wait till you see how easy it glides once you apply the oil.. Very Happy

For cleaning, just wipe out the inner cup with the corner of a hot washcloth, then hold it, cup down, under running hot water and rinse the outer cup, then just wipe the whole thing down with a damp washcloth.. If you don't squeeze the bulb, water can't possibly get in.. Wink

You can also use a little alcohol mixed with a bit of water on a Q-tip, to swab the inner cup now and then.. I don't see any need to do that more than occasionally though, with the exception being those with acne, in which case each time would be necessary.

ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:

Hi Bira,

Now that's what I want to read! I feel more inspired to use the V every day now. I need to firm up the under-eye area a little. I tend to get puffy there especially if I get little sleep. Sad Can you tell me how many weeks you were doing it everyday? Did you change to every other day because you already got the results you wanted and you just want to maintain it?[/quote]

Ups! I'm losing track of what month it is Rolling Eyes ... I meant two months since I received them!! At day four my eye puffiness went down by 50%... did the whole face every day for the first month, then only the eyes every day and the rest every other day, the under-eye went improving even more gradually, sometimes looked better, sometimes back to the 50% of puffiness, then nearly all gone... basically my problem is under-eye area. In the past week I've only done my eye area also every other day, unless I see some bagginess/puffiness from lack of sleep... (it doesn't go away right away but more or less half an hour after having used the VC). My wee wrinkles are just the same though, but I'm not so bothered about that, as it is the puffiness that I feel made me look tired and haggard; as I said I didn't notice much at all, until suddenly on the fourth day the puffiness seemed to shrink, and from then on it has gradually all been improving, some days more some days less... And now for me it is a thumbs up to the VC, specially for under-eye puffiness!!

And WOW, ... you tried them out straight on dry skin!!! Shock OUCH!!! Girl, your skin must be really strong!! Wink I really slather on a generous amount of oil for the VC to glide over the skin, go by areas and when the neck is pink, I go up to the jaw, when it is pink I move up to the cheeks and upper lip, and so on,... once one area has turned pink that is it (I actually skipped my neck a couple of days once at the beginning, I was in a hurry, so on the third day I wanted to 'catch' up and spent more time gliding the VC around it even after it had turned pink... no use whatsoever, all it did was leave me with little red specks on my right side b/c of overdoing it).

And as for cleaning, as Kassy_A has said, I also use hot water, and the tip of a slim washcloth to go around the inside of the cup (as I end up with some oil accumulated around the orifice of the little tube),... I've sometimes just held the cup slightly sideways under the tap of hot water in a way that a tiny amount of hot water has gone into the cup to dissolve the oil, and after I've squeezed the bulb to move out any water that may have got into the tube... then dried the interior of the bulb with a tissue. I don't really worry all that much about water getting into the tube... I just squeeze the bulb and the water is forced out.

HIH, Hugs, A.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Bira wrote:

Ack! No oil? G i r l, didn't you watch the video on NCN? You're lucky you didn't wind up with 'hickeys' all over your face.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Wait till you see how easy it glides once you apply the oil.. Very Happy

For cleaning, just wipe out the inner cup with the corner of a hot washcloth, then hold it, cup down, under running hot water and rinse the outer cup, then just wipe the whole thing down with a damp washcloth.. If you don't squeeze the bulb, water can't possibly get in.. Wink

You can also use a little alcohol mixed with a bit of water on a Q-tip, to swab the inner cup now and then.. I don't see any need to do that more than occasionally though, with the exception being those with acne, in which case each time would be necessary.

No, I didn't watch the video. I was too lazy, but I did put moisturizer on my face. I realized as I was using V that it might have been better if I used oil instead. Laughing

Thanks for the tip on how to clean the V. I was rinsing it with water from the tap and saw water starting to go inside the tube. I squeezed the bulb to get the water out, but it looked like it made it go in the bulb instead. I hope it dries up by itself by now.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Ups! I'm losing track of what month it is Rolling Eyes ... I meant two months since I received them!! At day four my eye puffiness went down by 50%... did the whole face every day for the first month, then only the eyes every day and the rest every other day, the under-eye went improving even more gradually, sometimes looked better, sometimes back to the 50% of puffiness, then nearly all gone... basically my problem is under-eye area. In the past week I've only done my eye area also every other day, unless I see some bagginess/puffiness from lack of sleep... (it doesn't go away right away but more or less half an hour after having used the VC). My wee wrinkles are just the same though, but I'm not so bothered about that, as it is the puffiness that I feel made me look tired and haggard; as I said I didn't notice much at all, until suddenly on the fourth day the puffiness seemed to shrink, and from then on it has gradually all been improving, some days more some days less... And now for me it is a thumbs up to the VC, specially for under-eye puffiness!!

And WOW, ... you tried them out straight on dry skin!!! Shock OUCH!!! Girl, your skin must be really strong!! Wink I really slather on a generous amount of oil for the VC to glide over the skin, go by areas and when the neck is pink, I go up to the jaw, when it is pink I move up to the cheeks and upper lip, and so on,... once one area has turned pink that is it (I actually skipped my neck a couple of days once at the beginning, I was in a hurry, so on the third day I wanted to 'catch' up and spent more time gliding the VC around it even after it had turned pink... no use whatsoever, all it did was leave me with little red specks on my right side b/c of overdoing it).

And as for cleaning, as Kassy_A has said, I also use hot water, and the tip of a slim washcloth to go around the inside of the cup (as I end up with some oil accumulated around the orifice of the little tube),... I've sometimes just held the cup slightly sideways under the tap of hot water in a way that a tiny amount of hot water has gone into the cup to dissolve the oil, and after I've squeezed the bulb to move out any water that may have got into the tube... then dried the interior of the bulb with a tissue. I don't really worry all that much about water getting into the tube... I just squeeze the bulb and the water is forced out.

HIH, Hugs, A.

Thanks so much for the tip on cleaning the V. I was so dumb to squeeze the bulb as the water was still running in the V cup. (feeling sheepish) Oh well hopefully it won't hurt it too much. I agree with you that the undereye puffiness makes your eyes look tired and haggard. I will try to use the V to get rid of it when it happens next time. Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'll reiterate... If you don't "squeeze" the bulb, the water can't possibly get in the tube.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just hold it under running water, without any pressure on the bulb.. Works like a charm.. Wink

Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I'll reiterate... If you don't "squeeze" the bulb, the water can't possibly get in the tube.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just hold it under running water, without any pressure on the bulb.. Works like a charm.. Wink

lol thank you Kass, i'll do better next time. Laughing
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
does the vaculift help with dark circles too or just puffy eyes?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:

Technically it should, by way of the increased circulation and lymphatic drainage.. You'd want to do baby steps though, till you start to see improvement. So maybe easy + often..

lilredhead
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:

I've been using the dermaroller for about five months and have seen no improvement in my dark circles at all. Crying or Very sad Whoever invents something to eradicate them will be very rich indeed!!!!!!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |