Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
gracey77
5% products discount

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 am      Reply with quote
That really is interesting haha.. Thanks so much for that information I really appreciate it. I will check out that link and try to research more on that product.
gracey77
5% products discount

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, the volufiline which is the name of the product that I read has this filling effect, I searched on the internet, and it seems like it's an ingredient rather than a product, as there are many different products that contain this ingredient. Would anyone know which is the most effective for the face? I found one called Total Curve Cream which contains it, any info on that or other products with the same ingredient?

Thanks again!
Tija
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just started Ageless last week and although it made some significant improvements in lifting and firming my cheeks (yay!), my eyes started to look really bad.. Not just bad, but it was like they just sunk in like two little buttons... lol
I am wondering why there aren't any eye exercises except 1... ? It just seems that the cheeks are being so developed, and the eye part is just not following along.. has anyone been experiencing this ? Is this something that will get better in time ? I am not new to facial exercise. I have been doing Flexeffect forever ! Thanks
michelea

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I can't seem to find an active link to the product's website. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
michelea wrote:
I can't seem to find an active link to the product's website. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Someone else had the same problem: see
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=51923
Tija
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Marie-Andree, I bought mine here:

http://www.lulu.com/ca/en/shop/louiseannetteuk/ageless-if-you-dare-ageless-fearless/ebook/product-21615347.html

It was the only place I could find at the time.. about 2 weeks ago.
michelea

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you this is great to have!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
So sorry for the technical probs... The Ageless site is up again, also we've put together a video of the new exercises. If someone has already bought the 3rd edition, please email and we'll send it out to you.

LL

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
So sorry for the technical probs... The Ageless site is up again, also we've put together a video of the new exercises. If someone has already bought the 3rd edition, please email and we'll send it out to you.

LL

Hi Loulou,
I bought the 3rd edition (and already have the old video). I've sent four emails over the last 2 weeks (to Steve and Ellen) trying to get the video for the new edition--is there a better way to do it?

thanks,
Katie
blackie

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody : )

First time poster but I have been watching this thread for while.
I am 37 year old male who in my twenties lost about 80 pounds. Back then I didn't know much about nutrition, so I starved myself quite a bit just to be sure that I would loose weight and it all took quite a toll on my face. The result was a nasolabial fold from the nose to the corners of my mouth especially pronounced in the left side of my face, which is also combined with a genetic disposition for this (when I look at my mother and grandfather who also has the fold) I chose to do something about it 6 months ago and try out ageless and have been doing all the exercises two times a week (except the occasional exercises which I admit I missed to do a bit in my routine). Until recently I have had amazing results. The nasolabial fold has become smaller and I got remarks about how good I was looking and I was really happy that it worked. Until about a month ago where I have been going through some emotional stress and not slept so well during a very hot month of july and sadly my face is starting to hang again especially the nasolabial fold on my left side. Also a small pouch has developed beneath the fold and generally there has suddenly been a loss of elasticity of the skin (almost overnight). Now, should I stop doing the exercises and wait my time or just continue? I read earlier in the thread about a user who went through a bad experience like me and her face didn't went back to its normal state so i am a bit worried to continue with the program. I believe I have not been overdoing the exercises but in hindsight I wonder if I have been grabbing the flesh to tight and therefor overbuild some areas...any inputs appreciated..Thanks! Smile
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:22 am      Reply with quote
So,do we do the first ten exercises ,everyday ...
Is it ok?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:32 am      Reply with quote
If you want to train harder, you can, but the minimum recommendation is to do the Day 1 exercises on one day, followed by the Day 2 exercises on the 2nd day, then a day off, then repeat.

I've been super lazy lately, just doing the bare minimum, but I was doing the full routine 3-4 times a week.

You want to be careful about some of the exercises and not overdo them. But the first 4, you can do a lot of them with no ill effects, I've found.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Immacolata...
If you also know this,would be great: i have the video ,but it doesnt say the day 2 exercises(or i cant see it)...
Which exercises consist day 1 programme,and which day 2 programme.
There are 10 exercises and 6 alternative that you arent supposed to practice them often.?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have the new video - I had the one with the birds chirping before I wiped out my files by mistake. I hadn't used it in quite a while but already had the routine down pat. I have the new book but haven't really delved into it or changed my routine as I find it works very well for me. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, hope this is for Ballerina (hi ballerina:)). We are very much still in business and sorry people have been finding it so hard to buy our programme. I see there are people who have been waiting a long time for an answer to their post also. Apologies, I'm on the case, Loulou xx

5% products discount

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
We are very much still in business and sorry people have been finding it so hard to buy our programme. I see there are people who have been waiting a long time for an answer to their post also. Apologies, I'm on the case, Loulou xx

Hi LouLou

I bought ageless if you dare - book and dvd - and life got in the way (back in Feb 2010!). Just dug it out and can't find the DVD file (had the chirpy birds on it). I wondered if i could get another link? Alternatively, I would be very happy to buy again BUT where is it? Website isn't up. Could you post the link or PM me re downloading a copy of the old one? Thanks very much.
Isela

Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:58 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:

Hi I just wanted to know that I bought already the ageless if you dare 3rd edition, so I would love if you can send me the video of the new exercises, also if you can send me al the exercises, because I am new to all the exercises that comes in the book, or the email address to send you my request. thank you very much for your help.
snookydoops
5% products discount

Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:26 am      Reply with quote
snookydoops wrote:
I bought ageless if you dare - book and dvd - and life got in the way (back in Feb 2010!). Just dug it out and can't find the DVD file (had the chirpy birds on it). I wondered if i could get another link? Alternatively, I would be very happy to buy again BUT where is it? Website isn't up. Could you post the link or PM me re downloading a copy of the old one? Thanks very much.

All - the site is back up and looking good!

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Looking at lou lou's site i am reminded, even, more so, of why i was attracted to her program in the first place. She is concerned with the dynamic 'agelessness' of the vibrant and expressive faces of women of all ages, not just imo the sad/plastic longing for 'youthfulness' as an ideal in itself.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
after doing her program and seeing the results i did i also incorporated other facial exercise programs as well…but i never would have gotten involved with any facial exercise program if it wasn't for lou lou's mind/spirit/physical approach

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I have fa at the sides of my mouth which i want to make thinner, would ageless or flexeffect me more suitable for exercises which thin the sides of your mouth, or is there any better ones for this?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Okay if you go to an antamoy diagram and take a look the mouth itself is actually a ring muscle so its a bit difficult to work just the sides of your mouth - although I'm wondering what the issue is. You say you have "fa" at the sides - do you mean extra fat or sagging?

How old are you?
essentialdayspabro wrote:
I have fa at the sides of my mouth which i want to make thinner, would ageless or flexeffect me more suitable for exercises which thin the sides of your mouth, or is there any better ones for this?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi Angel

I would say don't work the mouth muscle at all. When you lift the face up and outward (much easier than you would think) you resolve 90% of the issues that concern you about your face. Lack of firmness, jowls and n/l lines are all symptoms of the face sliding downward as a few key muscles succumb to gravity. People are amazed to discover that the youthful shape of their face is still there once the drooping flesh is lifted clear of the jaw, lower face, n/l area, whatever. So I think stop exercising the orb. oris (mouth), cut right back on building the muscles in general and focus on lifting, lifting and more lifting; the exercises where you smile are the crucial ones.

Deb Crowley Smile I know has a different view, but this is mine.

Loulou

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
After reading many posts on this forum, I have decided to purchase the Ageless exercises. The Ageless website was down for the first few weeks after I decided this but it is now functioning again. The two products available for purchase on the website are "The Easy Ten Download Package" and "Hotspots Download Package" which says for a short time only.

I have also found the 3rd edition of the Ageless if you dare book on lulu. Given these choices, I am not sure which product to purchase. Anyone have any insight? I have emailed the address on the Ageless website but I thought I would post here as well to ask if anyone has purchased more than one of the products and can compare/contrast them. I want to purchase whichever is the most complete/functional version and am not sure if that is the Easy Ten Download package or the 3rd Edition of the Ageless book. I understand that the Hotspots is an add-on of sorts.

Thanks for any insight you might have!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:49 am      Reply with quote
The Easy Ten Download Package is by far the best bet as it contains the 3rd edition plus the download video of Loulou demoing the exercises. Loulou used that one for years she says. The 3rd edition you speak of on Lulu I think is the same book included in that option (just without the dvd).

megk wrote:
After reading many posts on this forum, I have decided to purchase the Ageless exercises. The Ageless website was down for the first few weeks after I decided this but it is now functioning again. The two products available for purchase on the website are "The Easy Ten Download Package" and "Hotspots Download Package" which says for a short time only.

I have also found the 3rd edition of the Ageless if you dare book on lulu. Given these choices, I am not sure which product to purchase. Anyone have any insight? I have emailed the address on the Ageless website but I thought I would post here as well to ask if anyone has purchased more than one of the products and can compare/contrast them. I want to purchase whichever is the most complete/functional version and am not sure if that is the Easy Ten Download package or the 3rd Edition of the Ageless book. I understand that the Hotspots is an add-on of sorts.

Thanks for any insight you might have!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |