Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New slendertone face
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
This device looks very interesting - it looks kind of like the Safetox, but for the lower half of the face. However, it's pretty expensive.

Photoqueen, any more information and feedback would be appreciated.

Of course Keliu - still trying to find more info and my trip to Harrods fell through. Will report to the forum with any findings.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I would think that Emerald Ocean Distributors would be the distributors here in Australia.

It does seem very strange that there is only this one court decision in Perth. See what else you can dig up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:01 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Sorry photoqueen. Forgot to ask in above post, but do you get a metallic taste in your mouth when using these EMS machines on the face?

I do, and I've read that it could be leakage from older amalgam fillings... Shock

I have in the past experienced the metallic taste you describe but withe Slendertone - I didn't feel anything.

I did find this for us/you - which is the online manual for the Slendertone Face:

http://www.slendertone.com/Face/downloads/face_im_eng.pdf

PQ.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
This is one of the slight hesitations I have about the device, in that it works only a selection of muscles and not all. As I suspect although they may have gone for the major muscle groups, depending on the shape of the individual's face and their current muscular health, this could result in what could seem like an awkward stage, and also I'm not convinced that leaving or neglecting facial muscles builds an ultimate harmonious look - but thats just my opinion here. I haven't used the device, but am watching with interest on the comments of Philip & co.

I do wonder though what they mean re muscles of mastication being exercised regularly when people eat, as although they are exercised, it only requires partial use of the muscles and there is little resistance there.

Sean

semayden wrote:
Ok, I think I found what you mean, Philip.

Is it this? (taken from the Slendertone Face site):

Does Slendertone Face work all the muscles in the face?
No, it is carefully designed to focus on the muscles of facial expression which have a direct impact on the ageing process and are directly attached to the skin. You would not want the large muscles of mastication to increase in volume. They are exercised regularly when you eat.

Sean

I am with you on this Sean, I am not sure after the full treatment - 60 session what will be the real benefits - I have identified what the device has done so far in previous posts.

I have used a lot of other EMS systems and with all of them excluding SF - they work all of the muscles of the face and with the Cleo Q - the neck muscles. The downside is skin across the whole creases - which I decided was undoing all the hard work I was putting in with anti wrinkle treatments.

I have a very toned face after years of EMS but the SF seems to be lifting in all the right places - but the results are NOT dramatic and very subtle, but real.

I will keep you informed on my findings.

Please can I stress to readers of the posts please don't base your purchase on my experience, please read all the links and see what you think as £300.00 is a lot of money to spend on a device unless you are sure it is worth it.

Just keep googling for more evidence and see what you all think.

Philip

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa, this is the reply to a similar question:

Thank you for your enquiry.

We do not have a date yet as to when the new Slendertone Face will be available in the US.

It is FDA approval pending but for further information please send an email with your query to infousa@slendertone.com. This is our US Slendertone team and they will have the latest information in this regard.

Kind regards,
P.Nogues
Yours sincerely,
Ms.Pilar Nogues
Slendertone Customer Care Team
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |