Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: LipFusion XL
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
Skippie wrote:
llina wrote:
i'm going cold turkey without any lip pluming product for a few days till my lips deflate. then i'll be testing the next product ...
Sothys Secrets Intensive Lip Care

after sothys, i'll mix all the products together on my lips and see if i can up with a super lip serum for balloon lips! Very Happy

I gotta see a picture of that, llina.

Laughing
you wish skippie! Laughing
just wait... my brilliance and nuttiness will pay off one day!
i'm be the mad woman that came up with the secret supercharged serum that will take 'lip plumping' to the next level...called 'lip amplify!' Laughing

seriously, if i get some extra ordinary lips i'll borrow my friend digit and take pics for ya! Smile

Maybe this will inspire you. Wink

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
skippie, angel, and the rest of ya nuts on EDS...
i luv ya guys!
u keep me smiling, help me when i'm a diaster, speedy with the tips and 'know how' and most of all keep me laughing.

you guys make this a brilliant place to be!
much love, peace, and prosperity to you!!!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Holy, wow you have longgggggg hair!!!! I have seen the long hair community forum website, you might be interested in joining that. Here is the website for the live-clean http://live-clean.com
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I used my XL last night for the first time, I saw results this morning! My lower lip was plumped up and smooth, the upper lip had some improvement but still had lines. The plumpness faded away by around 10am though but it was just my first time of use so I guess that was ok!

DM, I'm not sure how fast it started to work on mine since I put it on and went to sleep. I think tomorrow I'll put another coat on in the morning and see how long that lasts.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
yooo yooooo sup mofo? Very Happy
i'm not too impressed with the forum. and in good timing to get over my eds * spam alert *... i have tons of work back logged... deadlines and court stuff too. major yuk! oh my!

angel,
i missed you too. i erased all my notifications except pm. you're one of the pple i really miss too! *hugs* i should be back on in a few weeks, but just to read. this place is too twisted for me. Wink

javian,
i pmed you.
why you hold'n back on the XL??? slather it on... and see the max effects you can get. then you can taper down. Wink
i'm testing out the sothys lip repair now. its not going well. i'm going to stop soon... i just can't take it. and i wanna get back to the XL fast.

while, i'm busy getting my work life back in order, i'm playing with scalp treatments and such... for more lush and thicker hair.... and then will be working on my body-skin.. spring is around the corner.

i don't know what its like you guys are...but in toronto it is sooo mild, it is spring. so, much preparation to be done! Very Happy

DM and javian... and the rest of you super nice gals. i really miss you guys. i really mean that. super fun, hysterical laughs... and most of all... kindness and sharing. i truly believe in a better way of life... filled with true friendship, sharing, deep caring, happiness, contentment, ...living life together.

oh god, once i start writing, i can't stop!!!

you guys know what i mean. we'll keep in touch!
*big fat XL kisses*

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 14, 2024 9:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |