Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Cellulite
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
valentine529
5% products discount

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello!

I am interested in improving the appearance of the cellulite on my thighs. I have heard that dry brushing, derma rolling, massage, in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise are the gold standards. Does anyone have any good advice for me in my quest to improve myself?

I also am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the use of IPL(Intense Pulse Light)treatment for cellulite? I was thinking that maybe this would help to tighten the skin in that area while promoting the growth of collagen. Maybe this would have a positive effect on the appearance of cellulite Question

All feedback is greatly appreciated! Very Happy Thank you in advance!

-Valentine Smile
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I am also on a current mission for cellulite. Assuming you don't need to lose any weight or change your diet to avoid salts and sugars, there are a couple things that have helped me a little. Just to be totally honest, it still looks terrible. Just not AS terrible.

What didn't work- Nivea (cream AND patches), Karin Herzog, NOTCH fat burner, Clarins Body Defining Lotion, Bliss Fat Girl Slim and Massager(s), Neutrogena, Murad system AND both creams, Herbalife Celluloss, dry brushing (need way more pressure than this IMO), Sugar and caffeine scrubs made in the kitchen, EOs.

The Clarins was the best performing overall, and the most spouse tolerable, but still disappointing, save your money.

What sort of worked- massage. I don't know if you realize exactly how much is involved in No Lipo Lipo and other techniques and for me, it hurt like hell on the sides of my thighs. I do not like to be poked here.

What does work- cupping. The silly looking rubber cup they sell on ebay for ten bucks is pretty good. Be careful on any spider veins, stretch mark prone areas.

Like you, I'm looking for the magic bullet. I'm currently looking at gadgets such as the Gform and the Pose.

5% products discount

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Scotslass,

I was not yelling at you...I am sorry if you took my posting the wrong way! Surprised

I was simply trying to get my point across. It seems to me that you can be just a little bit pushy with your opinion. I tried to tell you NICELY about my experiences with RETINOIDS.

My experience using Retin A .05% for the past 25 years allows me to consider your advice, but to continue using the Retin A over the .3% retinoic acid that you recommend. Please do not take any offense, but I am intelligent enough and educated enough to choose the topical cream that I apply to my skin!

Thank You!!! Very Happy
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Tried Bikram yoga, its not for the faint of heart. 104 degrees, 90 minutes. I threw up in my mouth the first time I went and I've never sweat so much in my life, even if we combine all the times I've sweated. I've gone three times, and I don't think I'm imagining a bit of improvement in the cellulite area. I'll go a few more times and report back, but this is the first thing that has gotten me excited in a long time.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |