Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review: Lifeline Skin Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 am      Reply with quote
That is an excellent question, Tiny, and one I did not think to ask. I am not talking about rosacea when I say redness. I have a ton of broken caps, and these are what makes my skin look red.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Tried it for a month plus and whatever tiny bit was left, I gave to my Mother in Law to try. Sadly, nothing changed, improved, or anything and I cannot afford to buy more to see when changes are supposed to happen. For the price, I was expecting something "wow" I guess.

WhiteWolf – sorry Lifeline didn’t work for you. Maybe you will have success with one of the other products. I suspect that I am in the minority here, but I tend to view growth factors as a category of active – like retinoids, antioxidants, humicants - so while the different products use different sources for their growth factors, I continue to believe that there are many similarities and suspect that they will produce similar results. It may also be the case that growth factors and proteins derived from human stem cells are more applicable to older skin or very damaged skin, because that is where quicker results are more likely to be evident and with the products being so expensive quicker results are definitely important.

I hope you find something that works for you.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
There’s not much to add to my prior comments. I’ve been using Lifeline since February. Everything I’ve said about the product is still true – at least for me. I had laser resurfacing done around my eyes and my mouth three weeks ago (followed by a session with the dermapen). My rationale for having these procedures had something to do with Lifeline. I felt my skin was in great shape and would heal quickly and also, I was hoping that using Lifeline in conjunction with the laser would produce even better results than the laser alone. Lastly, I am hoping that the growth factors will extend the results longer so that I don’t have to do this again (like ever again – but that may be wishful thinking). I will say that within two weeks of the treatments, I was off the heavy, waxy moisturizers that are required following resurfacing, and back to using the Lifeline exclusively. I think that says a lot about the hydrating abilities of the growth factors.

The doctor that did my procedures wants me to add vitamin a back into my routine at the four week mark, and there is a blog article on the Lifeline website suggesting that Lifeline enhances the effect of vitamin a or vise versa, but other than that I feel no need to add any other products to my routine. My skin is just in a very good place.

I wish I had started Lifeline sooner (certainly by 50). I think it would make a difference, but it is difficult to justify the cost if you are just betting on the future. I think the product is at the price point where people are expecting miracles and rightly so, but the FDA is doing its best to convince us that there are no miracles in topical skincare.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Panda, can you do a recap on the changes you have seen to your skin since using this product? Also how long does a 1 oz. bottle last? I am looking back into different stem cell products. Thanks

Ok, will start by saying that I am not affiliated with this company and don't believe that this product is for everyone - primarily due to cost, but I do think it has changed my skin in many positive ways.

My skin is beautifully hydrated - not oily or greasy, but soft and smooth with no hint of dryness. The color is fairly uniform. Brown spots that I had treated with a series of IPLs two years ago have not returned. Redness is gone. Broken caps are gone. AKs are gone. Skin tags are gone. Skin is thicker and more elastic. I have been able to add Vit C and Tretinoin to my routine (Lifeline endorses the use of Vit A products under the night serum). This is a very big deal because I have never been able to use retinoids or strong C in my entire life and if we are all buying into the science, then those are the only actives that are proven to work. I use these every other day/night. And while this may sound silly, I no longer have bad skin days - my skin looks consistently good.

I'm pretty generous with the application (4pumps) which is enough for face and neck, and 1 ounce will probably last 6 weeks. I use both the day and night serum. I was initially put off by the chemical sunscreen, but at least I'm always wearing some level of sunscreen now.

I'm comfortable with the ingredients and exactly how the stuff is made (patent is online) which means that I am as comfortable with the science as I can be.

I used this product religiously after a laser resurfacing around my eyes last year and the results were excellent (need to add that the doctor told me to wait 5 days before adding growth factors but I didn't wait).
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Cookie, FYI, my tube of the night serum went dead last night. So we can say a little over two weeks for 2x/day application @ 4 pumps/use (8 pumps total per day). 'Spensive. But I'm-a keep doing it. Wink

Panda, has Lifeline ever given you zits? One just popped up on me last night. I'm not prone to zits at all, so when one pops up it's usually because of something I've been doing (be it topicals or supplements or whatever). I have changed my diet in the last 1.5 months so that could be affecting my hormones, but I'm also wondering if the Lifeline could cause any purging...? I know one zit is not necessarily a purge, but I'd like to nail down the cause as I mostly just don't get them. Besides my diet Lifeline is the only suspect. What do you think?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |