Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How to make your nose smaller?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SkyIsRed
5% products discount

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm reading through this forum and keep getting amazed about what kinds of things you can do with your face - want higher brows? Sure, do this exercise! Want fuller cheeks? No problem!
Are there any techniques to make your nose smaller? The cartilage part.
I know its most likely impossible, but hey, I though any changes to the face shape were impossible until coming here Smile
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
This topic has been discussed a few times. Here are two threads:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46401

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=49860
SkyIsRed
5% products discount

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
The threads say that its impossible. Sigh:(
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
SkyIsRed wrote:

surgery is ur best option but in case u care about my 2 cents.. leave ur nose as it is.. it sets u apart, it's u, ur uniqueness... not sure if u r girl or a guy but there r so many girls out there with those tiny perfect button noses that it's boring.. i's always refreshing to see a unique nose... now if Sarah Jessica Parker had a nose job, she wont be her, it's even likely she wont even b where she is today, ie famous!

Personally i am attracted to guys with unique noses.. specially those long pointed ones with a slight concave curve! Wink ok ok u didnt need to know that but just some info... lol...

Again, if u really want to change ur nose n can afford it, go for surgery but its very important to select a good surgeon as if they mess it up then u ll spend years fixing it....
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
SkyIsRed wrote:

Aww...don't let that get you down. That's what makeup is for. The magic of contouring is at your disposal:

Image Image

Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 am      Reply with quote
There is a nose shortening exercise in the Facercise program.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
SkyIsRed wrote:

Aww...don't let that get you down. That's what makeup is for. The magic of contouring is at your disposal:

Image Image

Beautiful Nonie ~ perfect photos!!! Wish they came with a tutorial! Lol.

Actually,the nose does grow throughout your life which Carole Maggios says is a result of it getting flabby. I totally agree! Often times, you will see photos of older people and in their *younger* photos their noses will look smaller. For instance, as the tip droops, the nose is defintely going to look not only longer, but wider. Of course, everyone is different. Skin thickness and muscle tone will affect everyone differently and some noses might not look that much larger as they age.

But, I do believe you can make your nose appear smaller and more narrow using CM's Nose Shortener exercise. Of course, it's not going to be the same dramatic results as a nose job, but the results are generally pretty noticeable if you perform it twice every day without fail. You can find her nose shortener exercise on Youtube.

Best,
Aprile
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi aprile:

Here's a tutorial for the last set of pics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nhaORsSPj4

And Wayne Goss gives pointers on how to contour your nose depending on the nose shape you have in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2_hKQvrxc
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
Hi aprile:

Here's a tutorial for the last set of pics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nhaORsSPj4

And Wayne Goss gives pointers on how to contour your nose depending on the nose shape you have in this video:

[url]http://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=cE2_hKQvrxc[/url]

THanks Nonie - cool. Personally, I think makeup makes a huge difference. The African American woman's cheeks really pop with the correct aplication of blush! Actually she's gorgeous in both pics. Wow what a difference in both women!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |