Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
indianT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
About 2 months back I purchased Blemish Clearing Serum by Juice Beauty from Sephora after having horrible breakouts from using Philosophy Crying or Very sad .
So the sales girl suggested Jucie Beauty BCSerum. I just love this product. You can either use it as a spot treatment or over entire face.
It is for oily/combination/problem skin type.
Extremely gentle, Organic, 100% veg ingredients. Free of paraben, synthetic fragrances and petroleum derivatives. And smells great. Best of All, No Animal Testing.

Results I achieved:
Amazed at how fast it healed my breakouts, In matter of days. ( I think it even works on cystic acne.)
Cleared my redness.
No post breakout marks or pigmentation.
Helped even my skin tone.
Absorbs Fast. Non Sticky and little goes a long way.
Never had any reactions when I used it over my entire face. No new breakouts, No irritation.

Product comes in a Clear glass bottle with a dropper. The liquid is brown but not thick.

I am very happy with this product and will definitely try other juice beauty products.

Ingredients.
2 oz: Active Ingredient: Salycilic Acid (1%)
Other Ingredients: Juices Of Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice,* Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice* & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,* Raw Cane Sugar (Glycolic),* Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Glycerin, Botanical Extracts Of Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf,* Melissa Offficinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf,* Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf* & Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf,* Algae Extract,* Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Phospholipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia & Commiphora Myrrha Pure Essential Oils. * Certified Organic By A USDA Approved Agency
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum (60 ml / 2 oz)
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum (60 ml / 2 oz)

A powerful hydroxy-acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon and raw cane sugar blended with vitamin antioxidants and co-enzyme Q10 to help clear blemishes and even out skin tone and texture.

Mabsy

Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:19 am      Reply with quote
I am really looking forward to trying this line! I haven't heard much about it until Caspers Mum mentioned it to me not long ago. I looked it up and I'm tempted by their "green apple" range...

Thanks for the review! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I am also tempted to try the Green Apple Line esp. the Green Apple Peel (have heard good things about this) and the spf15 moisturizer. Let me know if you try any products from this line.
jazzybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the review! I'm amazed at your results! I'm reading a lot of great raves from this line--I'll definitely have to try it out.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:18 am      Reply with quote
I've added it to my shoppinglist Very Happy

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I was in Sephora the other day and the kind lady gave me a few samples just slapped it on lets see what happens! I have a few pimps on my 4head!
Mabsy

Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Excellent! I just got a sample of this from EDS so I'm waiting for something to pop up so I can test this out also (not that I'm in a hurry to have something pop up....).

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
I use it all over my face even when I don't have breakouts. I take few drops and rub it in my hands and put it all over my face gently. Next morning I wash my face and see a nice even glowing tone. Try it.

Btw with all you gals flawless skin, nothing is going to pop up. Wink

Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:35 am      Reply with quote
indianT wrote:
I use it all over my face even when I don't have breakouts. I take few drops and rub it in my hands and put it all over my face gently. Next morning I wash my face and see a nice even glowing tone. Try it.

Will be trying it tonight then Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I got my Blemish Clearing Serum on Saturday and have been useing it twice daily. Thing is I started OCM again on Saturday, been OCMing PM... So it's difficult to say exactley HOW fantastic the Juice Beauty is.

My skin is looking happier than it has in ages (feels like ages anyway). Red marks are fading, bumps are definitley going down - and thats the cystic ones on my jawline as well!

I'm thinking that it most definitley must be the incorporation of both products/methods! Could be that my True Cosmetics Foundation is helping as well...

I will be experimenting soon, and not OCM and see what happens. "I'll be back"

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
I saw the lady selling this on shopnbc her skin was amazing, I think atwww.shopnbc.com yall might find her stuff alot cheaper. It really does look good.
Melissa
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I know it sounds crazy because it doesn't have harsh stuff like benzoyl peroxide, but this stuff really works like magic. My acne had gotten so bad that I actually scheduled an appt with my dermatologist to get some cortisone injections, but after using the Juice Beauty Blemish Serum for just one day, my acne was almost gone and I canceled my appt.

Someone else also asked about the Green Apple line--- I'm a big fan of that stuff too. My two fave products are the face wash and the face peel. They both smell awesome and juicy, and when I use them together my skin is even smoother than it is after I get a facial.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I know it sounds crazy because it doesn't have harsh stuff like benzoyl peroxide, but this stuff really works like magic. My acne had gotten so bad that I actually scheduled an appt with my dermatologist to get some cortisone injections, but after using the Juice Beauty Blemish Serum for just one day, my acne was almost gone and I canceled my appt.

Someone else also asked about the Green Apple line--- I'm a big fan of that stuff too. My two fave products are the face wash and the face peel. They both smell awesome and juicy, and when I use them together my skin is even smoother than it is after I get a facial.

Really? Now I so want to try that Blemish Serum and Green Apple Peel. I'm on my second week of using Murad and I haven't seen any results yet.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Yen! Yeh, I used to use Murad too, but it didn't do anything for me so I gave up on it. I think you'll really love the Juice stuff, tho!^-^
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
If you like Juice Beauty you might want to check out Juice Organics at CVS Pharmacies. From what I hear (via MUA)it's made by the same company with exact same ingredients and listed in the same order. Unfortunately the only things available at CVS are the cleanser, eye cream, apple peel, serum, moisturizer and tinted SPF moisturizer. For example the serum JB serum is I think $45 and the JO serum is $20. Also both companies are supposedly located in San Rafael,CA. I haven't bought anything from either brand so I can't confirm the ingredients.

The JO products aren't on the CVS website yet, but I did see some of the products today and my local CVS. I would have bought the apple peel at $19.99 but I just started ISC Active Serum so I know it would be too harsh to use both right now.
Mabsy

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
phredd4 wrote:
If you like Juice Beauty you might want to check out Juice Organics at CVS Pharmacies. From what I hear (via MUA)it's made by the same company with exact same ingredients and listed in the same order. Unfortunately the only things available at CVS are the cleanser, eye cream, apple peel, serum, moisturizer and tinted SPF moisturizer. For example the serum JB serum is I think $45 and the JO serum is $20. Also both companies are supposedly located in San Rafael,CA. I haven't bought anything from either brand so I can't confirm the ingredients.

Also, on a much related note, MACrisis has started an interesting Juice Beauty vs Juice Organics experiment: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11753

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up Mabsy. Somehow I missed that thread.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Hi Yen! Yeh, I used to use Murad too, but it didn't do anything for me so I gave up on it. I think you'll really love the Juice stuff, tho!^-^

Which Juice products are you currently using?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Currently I use the green apple face wash and blemish serum daily, and then I use the green apple peel twice a week. (The jar says to only use it once a week, but the ultra-smooth skin I get afterward is just TOO addicting, lol) I also use the lip plumper every day, yum! (One word of warning about the green apple peel--- it will def. make your skin pink for about 20 min afterwards, so using it at night is probably your best bet.)
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks manslayerliz!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
anytime!^-^
Mabsy

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:09 am      Reply with quote
I tried this for the first time last night and I'm already impressed! This might be something I might buy instead of repurchasing the YonKa Juvenil - just for a change. I've been pretty lucky with clear skin recently but there was this blocked pore/bump on my jaw line the last week and, of course, I just couldn't help but squeeze it. By the next day the tiny little bump that I had decided to squeeze out was now red and significantly bigger. It was not impressed! So, last night I opened up my sample of the JB Blemish Clearing serum and I applied a layer to my whole face. Once it dried I applied some Decleor Ylang Ylang balm and went to sleep. This morning I still saw a red spot in the same place but it was much smaller and was also NOT raised anymore. So, I'm quite happy with this. On another good note, it doesn't feel drying it all and doesn't sting.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
is this products available in australia? or shipped to australia?

Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
svunt1 wrote:
is this products available in australia? or shipped to australia?

I got my sample in my last order from Essential Day Spa (i.e. here) so I know that at least they ship to Australia. I'm not sure who else does.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I love the green apple peel...this will be my next purchase!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |