Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your best facial exercise recommendation for jowls
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everybody,

So looking at my 41-year old face (which has suffered a bit, due to stress and lack of sleep), I determined that I need to do something to help reverse the beginning of what I see as droopy "jowls." In addition to topicals and looking after my diet, I have been using the NuFace.

I'm starting to think I want to use an actual facial exercise regimen of some sort as well and I feel positively puzzled by all the programs being sold, and face yoga videos on youtube, etc.

I feel like it might take me an eternity to figure out which one is the most effective, has the least chance of making my face worse (and you always see a few people complaining about this with every program it seems), and would take the least amount of time to do every day (and be relatively simple to learn/follow).

Could I take a poll of those who have used facial exercise...to see if they have been successful at using facial exercise to tighten and uplift the jawline and "jowls," and if so, which program(s) or exercise(s) was that? Thanks so much.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have a freebie to show you from Eva Frasier. It's on her site - evafrasier.com

It's for the lower face and is touted as the gentle lower face lift.

Other than that get a microcurrent. I have the Pico toner to lift the face.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I have a freebie to show you from Eva Frasier. It's on her site - evafrasier.com

Thank you!

As I said I am using the NuFace Trinity...does that count?
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, not many people have a good rec for this area it seems. I have been looking on youtube and am trying a few freebies on there. Will report back on my progress.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just lost a whole essay with links to different programs Mad and I'm too exasperated by batty, stooooopid technology having a mind of its own that I can't be bothered to do all that work again.

Anyway, I was just saying that the word "best" throws people off because no one can claim to know the "best" unless they have tried every program out there...and then of course it'd be hard to tell if one program didn't just work well because you did another first. Plus different programs work for different people and not all for all. So I was suggesting you just go to the various programs websites and see before/after photos and perhaps contact the trainers for information on how jowls work for them. Maybe they can provide more photos and info.

Otherwise, there have been threads about jowls so maybe they may help too:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46814

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45160

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36516

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31434
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Eva's exercise is great. There used to be another one prior to this that she taught me, and I loved that. It wasn't so much resistance based, but it firmed the lower face quite nicely and I've always done that one ever since then without fail. I might try to describe it later on if I have time but its difficult for me to put it into words sometimes.
sister sweets wrote:

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Eva's exercise is great. There used to be another one prior to this that she taught me, and I loved that. It wasn't so much resistance based, but it firmed the lower face quite nicely and I've always done that one ever since then without fail. I might try to describe it later on if I have time but its difficult for me to put it into words sometimes.
sister sweets wrote:

The lower face is the trouble spot the older you get. I'm constantly trying multiple approaches to keep things firmed up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I agree completely, now in my 60's and I started facial exercises in my 50's after losing a lot of weight, my lower face is my trouble spot for sure. It needs something and so far I find that I have to do quite a few exercises. In the past where I tried programs out that did only one or two exercises I had great results elsewhere but my lower face looked haggarded in comparison!
sister sweets wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

The lower face is the trouble spot the older you get. I'm constantly trying multiple approaches to keep things firmed up.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
I just lost a whole essay with links to different programs Mad and I'm too exasperated by batty, stooooopid technology having a mind of its own that I can't be bothered to do all that work again.

Anyway, I was just saying that the word "best" throws people off because no one can claim to know the "best" unless they have tried every program out there...and then of course it'd be hard to tell if one program didn't just work well because you did another first. Plus different programs work for different people and not all for all. So I was suggesting you just go to the various programs websites and see before/after photos and perhaps contact the trainers for information on how jowls work for them. Maybe they can provide more photos and info.

Otherwise, there have been threads about jowls so maybe they may help too:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46814

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45160

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36516

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31434

Thanks! I'm sorry you lost your "essay" but thank you for your effort! Much appreciated! (And all who replied to me, the same!).

I am sad to report that I have been doing the Nu Face for about one month and I dont see that much difference being made on my jawline. I used to have a smooth jawline, now I see some drooping for sure, esp. in harsh lighting. Dark or night-time, not so much.

So it looks like I definitely need to add in some physical exercise as a matter of routine.
It's certainly not something I think I will enjoy, but I sort of HAVE to do something. Maybe if I do it while watching a favorite TV program or listening to music, it might not be as annoying.

What do you all think of this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztSxpnWqYA
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've used both Flexeffect and Ageless, and both give the cheek muscles and 'up and out' lift that should help with jowls. Ageless if you Dare's Loulou gives a freebie sample on youtube, so why not try it for a few weeks? You will feel your cheeks building and lifting. For jowls, though, you might need the lower down risorius exercise too.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Needl wrote:
Hi, I've used both Flexeffect and Ageless, and both give the cheek muscles and 'up and out' lift that should help with jowls. Ageless if you Dare's Loulou gives a freebie sample on youtube, so why not try it for a few weeks? You will feel your cheeks building and lifting. For jowls, though, you might need the lower down risorius exercise too.

I own the Ageless program. I know she says we should go ahead and do it, but all that grabbing of the "flesh" is a turn off for me. I feel it is too harsh for my face, personally. I might get back into it, but I am just not very sure about it.

I just ordered the Eva Fraser one a week ago. I have no idea when I will receive it. As far as what I gathered, it would be coming by mail.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

How many reps of this exercise per day should we do to get results?
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

bellabambiiina Eva Fraser says on this page (http://www.evafraser.com/facial_fitness.html) that all exercises must be done twice, 5 days a week.

I should mention that I honestly don't think spot training works when it comes to the face because of how the muscles are attached to others that originate from different parts of the face. If you tone the muscles of the jaw without toning the rest of the face, you may still have jowls as the cheeks with their slack muscles will hang over the toned jaw.

Another thing Eva says is you do need to begin with the beginner's workout to prepare your muscles for the advanced workout. IIRC this exercise comes later in the Intermediate or Advanced program, but it probably is OK if you have already been doing face exercises since your face may be ready for it.

The only concern I personally have with mixing and matching programs--rather than doing a full program as directed (something Eva states is important to do "It is very important to do this programme in the order as set out for you in both the books and on the videos.")--is you may miss out on exercises that work in conjunction with and that supplement the one you're doing and so miss out on the proper effect. Or you may overlap the working of certain muscles since it's impossible to isolate muscles when they interconnected to others and so end up overbuilding a different area because the exercise from one program meant for another area just happens to engage a muscle you use for this exercise.

I think if you decide to do more than one program, you should do each program in its entirety in order to achieve the results the instructor intended when s/he chose/included the specific exercises that make up the program. I really believe there's some logic to the decision of which exercises should be part of a program and none is disposable so all are necessary or they could not be there. Just my opinion. But to each her own.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with it. Her jawline is very defined so I say give it a shot and see.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

bellabambiiina Eva Fraser says on this page (http://www.evafraser.com/facial_fitness.html) that all exercises must be done twice, 5 days a week.

I should mention that I honestly don't think spot training works when it comes to the face because of how the muscles are attached to others that originate from different parts of the face. If you tone the muscles of the jaw without toning the rest of the face, you may still have jowls as the cheeks with their slack muscles will hang over the toned jaw.

Another thing Eva says is you do need to begin with the beginner's workout to prepare your muscles for the advanced workout. IIRC this exercise comes later in the Intermediate or Advanced program, but it probably is OK if you have already been doing face exercises since your face may be ready for it.

The only concern I personally have with mixing and matching programs--rather than doing a full program as directed (something Eva states is important to do "It is very important to do this programme in the order as set out for you in both the books and on the videos.")--is you may miss out on exercises that work in conjunction with and that supplement the one you're doing and so miss out on the proper effect. Or you may overlap the working of certain muscles since it's impossible to isolate muscles when they interconnected to others and so end up overbuilding a different area because the exercise from one program meant for another area just happens to engage a muscle you use for this exercise.

I think if you decide to do more than one program, you should do each program in its entirety in order to achieve the results the instructor intended when s/he chose/included the specific exercises that make up the program. I really believe there's some logic to the decision of which exercises should be part of a program and none is disposable so all are necessary or they could not be there. Just my opinion. But to each her own.

Wow. I was envisioning 20 reps or something. Thank goodness, I was getting a stiff neck from this, probably overdoing it. LOL

Thanks Nonie. I am a complete beginner when it comes to face exercise. Therefore, I thought I should start small (like with one or two key exercises) and then work my way up. I did not realize this was not a beginners exercise (seems odd that they would put an advanced one as a sampler).

My cheeks arent that droopy at all, it really seems limited to the very bottom of my face. I get your drift however about all the muscles working together, and will probably try to do the Fraser program in its entirety once I receive it.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with it. Her jawline is very defined so I say give it a shot and see.

Yes, worth a shot I think.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Wow. I was envisioning 20 reps or something. Thank goodness, I was getting a stiff neck from this, probably overdoing it. LOL

Thanks Nonie. I am a complete beginner when it comes to face exercise. Therefore, I thought I should start small (like with one or two key exercises) and then work my way up. My cheeks arent that droopy at all, it really seems limited to the very bottom of my face though. I get your drift however about all the muscles working together, and will probably try to do the Fraser program in its entirety once I receive it.

I'm happy to say that Eva Fraser's workout really worked well for me. It was my introduction to face exercises and it is because of that program and my blindly doing it (having never heard of face exercises before finding Eva's book nor known another human that was doing such a thing)...and getting such good results that I felt and people commented on, that I am so sold on the idea of toning the face with the exercise.

When I got her program, I did the beginners for a very long time. I wanted to take my muscles as far as that program could take them before introducing Intermediate, and I really believe that patience paid off. I understand the newer schedule doesn't require you to commit to each stage for so long...and personally I think that's a mistake and it may be why you don't hear folks raving as much about it as I do. (I learned the workout from the 1991 book and later got the DVD and newer book but I do still think the original book is the best. I ended up reordering the 1991 edition just for keeps as I have no idea where my original is.

Before I read that you had ordered her program, I was going to suggest the simple exercise program on Tom's website (www.shapeyourface.com) as it is a full workout so it gets you to work your entire face in a handful of exercises. (Personally, if I were starting Tom's workout, I would do the eye exercise in only the winking method and then the method that includes the scalp exercise and do that for a long time before adding hands.) You see, I do think that following the same journey the trainers used to get where they are makes a difference. Tom's workout didn't have the hand placement for years...which leads me to think the winking exercise and its advanced version laid such a good foundation that his muscles were ready for the hand placement.

I say this because I do think it's easy to over exert muscles that aren't ready for a particular exercise even if it looks gentle to most. I think this is why I love Eva's start easy method and then add on resistance later. It worked for Eva and I can tell you it worked for me. One of the first things that made me know there was something to this was when I started to feel my cheek muscles when I smiled. The tone was so good that I was aware of them. Also the thickening was mindblowing. I would pinch my friend's cheeks and it seemed she just had skin. My cheeks were skin and muscles firmly attached. I should mention we were in our twenties...but still.

Eva and her team are also available to answer questions if you have any, via email, so I say you made a wise choice.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
n/m
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:

I think this exercise looks promising...I dont think I will be opening my mouth quite as much, because that stretches out the skin I think and I am taking babysteps here. I like it because it doesnt create any laugh lines or creases, unlike the Eva sampler exercise (which leaves a little crease on the side of my mouth after I do it). The action of the youtube exercise really seems to counteract or reverse the droopiness in the exact area I am worried about.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Thanks Nonie. I am a complete beginner when it comes to face exercise. Therefore, I thought I should start small (like with one or two key exercises) and then work my way up. My cheeks arent that droopy at all, it really seems limited to the very bottom of my face though. I get your drift however about all the muscles working together, and will probably try to do the Fraser program in its entirety once I receive it.

I'm happy to say that Eva Fraser's workout really worked well for me. It was my introduction to face exercises and it is because of that program and my blindly doing it (having never heard of face exercises before finding Eva's book nor known another human that was doing such a thing)...and getting such good results that I felt and people commented on, that I am so sold on the idea of toning the face with the exercise.

When I got her program, I did the beginners for a very long time. I wanted to take my muscles as far as that program could take them before introducing Intermediate, and I really believe that patience paid off. I understand the newer schedule doesn't require you to commit to each stage for so long...and personally I think that's a mistake and it may be why you don't hear folks raving as much about it as I do. (I learned the workout from the 1991 book and later got the DVD and newer book but I do still think the original book is the best. I ended up reordering the 1991 edition just for keeps as I have no idea where my original is.

Before I read that you had ordered her program, I was going to suggest the simple exercise program on Tom's website (www.shapeyourface.com) as it is a full workout so it gets you to work your entire face in a handful of exercises. (Personally, if I were starting Tom's workout, I would do the eye exercise in only the winking method and then the method that includes the scalp exercise and do that for a long time before adding hands.) You see, I do think that following the same journey the trainers used to get where they are makes a difference. Tom's workout didn't have the hand placement for years...which leads me to think the winking exercise and its advanced version laid such a good foundation that his muscles were ready for the hand placement.

I say this because I do think it's easy to over exert muscles that aren't ready for a particular exercise even if it looks gentle to most. I think this is why I love Eva's start easy method and then add on resistance later. It worked for Eva and I can tell you it worked for me. One of the first things that made me know there was something to this was when I started to feel my cheek muscles when I smiled. The tone was so good that I was aware of them. Also the thickening was mindblowing. I would pinch my friend's cheeks and it seemed she just had skin. My cheeks were skin and muscles firmly attached. I should mention we were in our twenties...but still.

Eva and her team are also available to answer questions if you have any, via email, so I say you made a wise choice.

I'm so glad you think so! I really hope it can help me. You dont know how sad it made me to see my face starting to droop. I knew I would probably pay a price for the stress I was under this last spring, but that really did come out of nowhere it seemed to me. Very disheartening, definitely took my confidence down a notch (even though I know it shouldn't).
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:

My cheeks arent that droopy at all, it really seems limited to the very bottom of my face. I get your drift however about all the muscles working together, and will probably try to do the Fraser program in its entirety once I receive it.

I just wanted to mention w/r/t your cheeks not having any droop that when I started Eva's workout at 20 years of age, I had no sag, no wrinkles, nothing that needed fixing. To me the idea of exercising the face was so as to keep it looking young as long as possible. So I don't think you should wait to have droop before doing the exercises, esp Eva's beginner's program. I think maintaining tone is easier than trying to get it when you have lost it. You can sort of get an idea of how my face looked before Eva and then after 15 years of her program from these pics:

bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:

I just wanted to mention w/r/t your cheeks not having any droop that when I started Eva's workout at 20 years of age, I had no sag, no wrinkles, nothing that needed fixing. To me the idea of exercising the face was so as to keep it looking young as long as possible. So I don't think you should wait to have droop before doing the exercises, esp Eva's beginner's program. I think maintaining tone is easier than trying to get it when you have lost it. You can sort of get an idea of how my face looked before Eva and then after 15 years of her program from these pics:

Looks good!

I'm just worried also about how my face will react. Everyone is different and I dont want to start in whole hog on something that could possibly make things worse.

I think that is very important to remember in general, results vary greatly from person to person, because our faces and skin are all different and built differently.

Just did my 20 reps of the youtube exercise and 2 of the Eva one.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:
Looks good!

I'm just worried also about how my face will react. Everyone is different and I dont want to start in whole hog on something that could possibly make things worse.

I think that is very important to remember in general, results vary greatly from person to person, because our faces and skin are all different and built differently.

If it's any consolation, as long as I have been on forums that discuss face exercises, I have never come across anyone who had a BAD REACTION to Eva's program. People may say it works for a spell then they hit a plateau and so move on to something else; or they may complain it did not deliver, but I have not read of any bad build from it. I know there is always a first time for everything but I believe if you do the program as directed and keep in touch with Eva's team with any questions you may have, you should be OK.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
Looks good!

If it's any consolation, as long as I have been on forums that discuss face exercises, I have never come across anyone who had a BAD REACTION to Eva's program. People may say it works for a spell then they hit a plateau and so move on to something else; or they may complain it did not deliver, but I have not read of any bad build from it. I know there is always a first time for everything but I believe if you do the program as directed and keep in touch with Eva's team with any questions you may have, you should be OK.

Cool! Now the question is, when do I receive this program in the mail? I have 3 events in late October and want to feel more confident by then. (Of course a lot of this is in the mind, so I will need to work on my mental attitude also).

I want to say I think your cheeks look awesome in that after pic. How cool if I could achieve a similar result...
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
bellabambiiina wrote:
Nonie aka AD wrote:
bellabambiiina wrote:
Looks good!

Cool! Now the question is, when do I receive this program in the mail? I have 3 events in late October and want to feel more confident by then. (Of course a lot of this is in the mind, so I will need to work on my mental attitude also).

I want to say I think your cheeks look awesome in that after pic. How cool if I could achieve a similar result...

WOW my DVD just came today! Coincidence!

So happy, will be watching this now!!
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 04, 2024 5:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |